Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 3:37 am

Xardas wrote:
Marshmallows wrote:
I used to try to not be pansexual when I was little as religion made it feel dirty. I respect your choice to identify as ex-gay but I can't relate in anyway as I'd be wholeheartedly denying a huge part of myself that I finally realized will always be there, will let itself be known and can't be ignored. I'm with a man but that in no way changes my orientation.

So you think that all of ex-gays were in fact bisexual or pansexual to begin with?

You do realise this thread you've posted in is from 4 years ago right? People who posted that probs won't even be here now. There's a date on posts above the post text.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 7:01 am

^ Dead thread resurrect is common if the person finds the topic interesting still. Better than thread duplication I guess. Is there a thread use-by date?

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 7:15 am

C2V wrote:
^ Dead thread resurrect is common if the person finds the topic interesting still. Better than thread duplication I guess. Is there a thread use-by date?

I know this. Point is they asked someone a question from 4 years ago who likely don't post here.

tensordyne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Apr 2017, 4:44 pm

Hey, on the whole ex-gay term, it does imply something else than what is being discussed. There probably is no good fix for this one.

Fish change their sex in many fish species. Sex, like brain function, can change over time. Saw this show once where they had an African Culture that had the concept of people changing their sexuality over time. It was a new spirit coming in and another one leaving is all. They were all cool with their Grandma getting hooked up with another lady. Go Granny.

I hope we just probably all hope you are happy!

Perhaps we should not label people, just relationships. Humanity is evolving.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 5:51 pm

Well, hey, while we're talking about things from years ago, from 2010,
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php ... omosexual/
And from last year, the video version,
https://youtu.be/5WUxv_dwACE

Interesting:
"Bringing Up Baby in 1938 was the first film to use the word gay to mean homosexual. Cary Grant, in one scene, ended up having to wear a lady’s feathery robe. When another character asks about why he is wearing that, he responds an ad-libbed line “Because I just went gay”. At the time, mainstream audiences didn’t get the reference so the line was thought popularly to have meant something to the effect of “I just decided to be carefree.”"

"The Only Major League Baseball Player to Openly Admit He was Gay During His Career Also May Have “Invented” the High-Five
April 30, 2013 "
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php ... high-five/

tensordyne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Apr 2017, 12:49 am

post before this one: very cool :)