Page 1 of 9 [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 12:29 am

what is called when a girl claims to be a guys girlfriend but she never want to have sex with the guy
or even make out. and the guy can't date any other girl but her. In some cases the girl flirts with other guys,
and even cheats with other guys, but her boyfriend has to stay loyal to her.
''megan says she is bob's girlfriend, but she never kisses him,and she always kissing all these other guys''

is this consider friendzone. or something else.

Last edited by billiscool on 17 Jan 2013, 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ruckus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jan 2013, 12:34 am

The friend zone isn't real, Bill. None of this is real.

You're dreaming, Bill.

Don't wake up!

meems
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 12:49 am

Maybe... it's the twilight zone.

EmoGlambertAspie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 1:44 am

That isn't the friendzone. The friendzone is a made up thing guys use to justify their anger when female friends don't give then the sex they feel entitled to.

This girl just sounds like she is dating a guy she doesn't want ro date really - maybe she would have felt like she was leading him on or something? I was in a relationship like that in the spring but I didn't cheat. I waited for him to f**k up so I had an excuse to dump his sorry ass.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 1:51 am

The friend zone is that awkward phase when a guy pretends he really wasn't just after sex, in an attempt to convince himself and possibly others that he is not a terrible person.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 2:06 am

I don't think you guys are being fair to all males here in assuming those things.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

metalab
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jan 2013, 2:27 am

EmoGlambertAspie wrote:
The friendzone is a made up thing guys use to justify their anger when female friends don't give then the sex they feel entitled to.

Pretty sure its the term both males and females apply to another person who they like, but want to keep strictly as a friend because there is not mutual sexual attraction.

Just because a male or female goes back to their friends after rejection and says 'he/she friendzoned me' instead of 'he/she just wanted to be friends', does not mean the person initially seeking sex felt they were ENTITLED to it. It meant they had a sexual attraction they were pursuing and then were denied, which anyone is completely entitled to investigating whether or not another person has sexual interest in them. If the sexual interest is not mutual, then it is sometimes too diffucult for the sexually attracted one to suppress their feelings and watch the other person go around with other people. Thus is the reason why both male and females may have an inclination to never converse with another person after said person 'friendzones' them, it isn't because they were being a terrible person and just seeking sex.

Seriously, your post is nonsense. You women (or just you), get over yourselves, jeez. I've had to friendzone girls before.

@billiscool, it's called shes being a crazy b***h.

Last edited by metalab on 17 Jan 2013, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 2:36 am

Six pages in another thread of the whiny boys brigade talking about how THE WORD CREEP IS MEAN AND HURTS THEIR FEELINGS, and girls are stupid and dumb and wah wah wah and no one told all men to get over themselves.

A couple of posts in and someone already tells all women to get over themselves.

Which is pretty much a constant theme in this sub-forum and so long as it's the regular hangout of the whiny boys brigade, that's probably not going to change.

This thread will also undoubtedly turn into one big circle jerk.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 2:42 am

It's a bit disappointing to see that someone who has shown some intelligence in the past can screw up like this and be considerably sexist without even realizing it. I hope you can make it through your issues, meems.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

metalab
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jan 2013, 2:43 am

meems wrote:
Six pages in another thread of the whiny boys brigade talking about how THE WORD CREEP IS MEAN AND HURTS THEIR FEELINGS, and girls are stupid and dumb and wah wah wah and no one told all men to get over themselves.

A couple of posts in and someone already tells all women to get over themselves.

Which is pretty much a constant theme in this sub-forum and so long as it's the regular hangout of the whiny boys brigade, that's probably not going to change.

This thread will also undoubtedly turn into one big circle jerk.

Her definition of 'friendzone' was nonsense. I called it out, I mean nothing other than exactly what I did.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 2:46 am

Well, life is disappointing, and I've repeatedly admitted to having sexist beliefs. It's not something I fail to recognize. I'm pretty much just being a rotten s**t at the moment.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 3:14 am

metalab wrote:
EmoGlambertAspie wrote:
The friendzone is a made up thing guys use to justify their anger when female friends don't give then the sex they feel entitled to.

Pretty sure its the term both males and females apply to another person who they like, but want to keep strictly as a friend because there is not mutual sexual attraction.

Just because a male or female goes back to their friends after rejection and says 'he/she friendzoned me' instead of 'he/she just wanted to be friends', does not mean the person initially seeking sex felt they were ENTITLED to it. It meant they had a sexual attraction they were pursuing and then were denied, which anyone is completely entitled to investigating whether or not another person has sexual interest in them. If the sexual interest is not mutual, then it is sometimes too diffucult for the sexually attracted one to suppress their feelings and watch the other person go around with other people. Thus is the reason why both male and females may have an inclination to never converse with another person after said person 'friendzones' them, it isn't because they were being a terrible person and just seeking sex.

Seriously, your post is nonsense. You women (or just you), get over yourselves, jeez. I've had to friendzone girls before.

I disagree that it was a nonsensical definition. It may not show the whole picture, but it certainly is used in that way.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

metalab
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jan 2013, 3:51 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
metalab wrote:
EmoGlambertAspie wrote:

I disagree that it was a nonsensical definition. It may not show the whole picture, but it certainly is used in that way.

It could be used that way, but it is not the reason the term was 'made up' or how it's been used for the past decade or more.

To say the term friendzone was "made up" by men who believe they are "entitled to sex" (aka inherit rapists) is whack.

This may not be an official dictionary, but it's the closest thing there is:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... friendzone

It means you sought sexual interest, and were denied it, forced to remain a friend.

Where does this whole thing about "insecure rapists thinking there entitled to sex needed to make up a term to make themselves feel better" come from?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 4:02 am

metalab wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
metalab wrote:
EmoGlambertAspie wrote:

It could be used that way, but it is not the reason the term was 'made up' or how it's been used for the past decade or more.

To say the term friendzone was "made up" by men who believe they are "entitled to sex" (aka inherit rapists) is whack.

This may not be an official dictionary, but it's the closest thing there is:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... friendzone

It means you sought sexual interest, and were denied it, forced to remain a friend.

Where does this whole thing about "insecure rapists thinking there entitled to sex needed to make up a term to make themselves feel better" come from?

The entitlement thing comes from the fact that there are a lot of guys out there who whine that they were friends toward a girl, and she didn't give them sex in return.
There's a famous Craigslist post that berates girls for "not returning emotional intimacy with physical intimacy".

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

metalab
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jan 2013, 4:09 am

Who_Am_I wrote:

The entitlement thing comes from the fact that there are a lot of guys out there who whine that they were friends toward a girl, and she didn't give them sex in return.
There's a famous Craigslist post that berates girls for "not returning emotional intimacy with physical intimacy".

I've not really encountered these guys or this subject much...

Is it really so bad that some guys try to induce sexual feelings by being emotional and friendly with a female? The only guys your going to hear whining about it are the ones it didn't work for. Any process of sexual seduction I've been involved with has always been predicated with a considerable amount of emotional connection and 'being nice' to one another.

Last edited by metalab on 17 Jan 2013, 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

J-Greens
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 4:11 am

metalab wrote:

Feminazi's. Not Feminists. Feels like a QI question...