Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

zchong
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Dec 2015, 1:49 pm

One nickname. Zach Attack. I hate it so much. People also call me "Buddy" or "Bro" which I'm perfectly fine with.

[url]https://tvbookfilmreviewers.wordpress.com/
[/url]
https://writersrandomideas.wordpress.com/
https://justanotherstupidblogsite.wordpress.com/

WolfClaw99
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jan 2016, 1:59 am

I was called Rudolph in Middle School because my nose had a reddish color because it was super oily and either had a big zit or just got irritated easily. My Group of friends from my previous High School Call me Joey Flash because my Best friend Sarah wanted to come up with hooker names for everyone. My friend Lily(Who is my "Twinsie" because we are so alike and different tried calling me "French Vanilla", but I told her I wasn't french so I gave it to her.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

I've been called many things: Skitty, Tifa, Kura, Banana, Peanut, Sweet Pea, and so forth.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2016, 10:15 pm

One of my nicknames is actually my screenname. In high school, one of my friends nicknamed me "Kenya" because he said that I ran with great speed, like a Kenyan warrior. At a later point, during a hike up Mt. Tom, it was expanded to "Kenya Legs Johnny" because I apparently ran with the speed and grace of Johnny Depp. Make of that what you will.

stripedmenthols
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2016, 10:24 pm

me name is oliver and quite recently my friends have started calling me "olive"... another calls me "olive oil" but thats about it

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 179 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 20 of 200

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 9:40 am

I've also been called Sweetie and Boo. :)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

toadite
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jan 2016, 6:11 pm

My Ma calls me Lulu at an alarming rate, sometimes. I recently have taken it on as an official nickname. My teachers and school friends call me Jessie, even though my entire first name is Jessica. My one friend with Asperger's straight out calls me 'friend,' haha. My best friend calls me Toad due to my commonly-used username, another friend calls me Officer/Doctor because of my affinity for Spock and how I can act like him when I become detached. One of my old friends called me Aaron, due to my affinity for ridiculous pen names at the time.

I won't include any negative nicknames, due to the fact that many of them trigger buried memories and severe panic attacks.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 6:29 pm

Humble Vaec of the Road, my terrifying alter ego :twisted: that my friends and I like to joke exists

Conbon was a name people teased me with in middle school, I owned it for a while, but I'm long since done with it.

The Kid/Kid as a term of endearment from one of my friends, I'm the youngest of us by a year and I just look younger in general.

Cateye for having the "evil eye" and also being a crack shot while playing vidja games

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 6:32 pm

doc

Ishi2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 6:55 pm

Cheapskate - That one's pretty self-explanatory

howler0322
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Oct 2016, 9:19 am

My mom often times nicknames me "Howler" due to my fascination with werewolves.

Puppywings
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Oct 2016, 10:51 am

Puppy: Because I love dogs, someone nicknamed be this. I liked it. So I kept it.

FaBa: Well... long story with a long explanation. To shorten it, a being with goop in its mouth's way of saying "Father *insert my real name here*"

Baby: I don't... really... know? My guess is that someone took my name, made the first two syllables into a nickname, then warped that more. It's really odd, though.

That math kid: I like math. A LOT. I'm fairly good at it, too, so some people started calling me this. I actually sat with this one kid last year in math class, and when the teacher said, "work with your desk partners", I looked at him, and he flung his chair backwards, slammed his binder on the ground, and shouted, "IT'S NOT FAIR!". Probably because a) I'm a lot better at math than he was, and b) I hate working with other people, so I just hurry ahead and wait for them to catch up when I'm done.

I think that's it!

argentwarrior20
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Oct 2016, 8:49 pm

In high school, my tiny ass circle of friends called me "Skate Or Die". I have no idea why.