The Dating Game: What I've learned from WP Love&Dating

Page 8 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:22 pm

MR20 wrote:
It's not my fault I was born the way i am.

Newsflash - it's noone else's, either.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:23 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
MR20 wrote:

Newsflash - it's noone else's, either.

who said it was?

Edit: other than my schizophrenic mom and my mentally ill, crackheaded, deadbeat dad.

Last edited by MR20 on 10 Feb 2013, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:24 pm

MR20 wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
MR20 wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
MR20: What precisely have you done to improve your situation? (Just signing up for a dating site or posting rant threads on WP doesn´t count.)

While Wolfie can be a littlle full of himself, many of his tips are good,

Why do people keep asking this. It's like you're ignoring the problems I have. It's infuriating.

Did you even read my last post?

Quote:
I'm ugly and retarded-looking. I'm poor, developmental delayed, emotionally disturbed, and slow.

Quote:
I smell horrible even after taking showers

Quote:
I'm emotionally and socially ret*d.

I just can't get over this stuff. no matter how hard I tried. I'm getting sick of people diminishing these problems as if it's my own fault. Like I'm responsible.

Look for a girl with similar issues, then. There are dating agencies that specialize in disabled people. If you want a perfect 10 who's also a sugar mommy with no mental issues whatsoever, it's your own fault you can't find someone.

But it is your fault that you've never even bothered to try and make things better for yourself. My coworker also has AS, was born without a leg and has many family problems yet I never see him whine as much as you. Instead he goes out and gets s**t done no matter how hard it is for him to do.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:25 pm

MXH wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
and how, there's a huge difference between becoming in good shape (well in enough to make the opposite sex's heads turn) and becoming a fitness champ, my aim was never the latter.

And this is what separates fitness for me, its between the ones who do it to stay fit and healthy, and then the ones that do it for the sake of being larger than the rest. I see it the same as buying a hummer truck or something else like that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xozRc6I8pBU[/youtube]
I wanna do that. I showed that video to my sister and she said "But he's so skinny, and he looks like a nerd." I don't know how to feel about that. But that is what I wanna be like. Also able to do a triple axel eventually, too. Another goal of mine. But anyway.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:33 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Venger wrote:
Surfman wrote:
Heres a tip, date amongst your own.
You need to find a bad smelling ugly and ret*d woman
then you will find happiness

That will be $39 thanks

One of them needs to be able to drive though. I suppose the woman still could since it's super-easy.
lol you prob made the guy who can't drive feel terrible with this post.

Actually I was hinting that he could probably do it if he practiced a bit.

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:38 pm

1000Knives wrote:
I wanna do that. I showed that video to my sister and she said "But he's so skinny, and he looks like a nerd." I don't know how to feel about that. But that is what I wanna be like. Also able to do a triple axel eventually, too. Another goal of mine. But anyway.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miumxGLk1_8[/youtube]

I don't do weightlifting atm but I'd want to be able to lift weights when I'm in my middle age or older

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:41 pm

MXH wrote:
MR20 wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
MR20 wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
MR20: What precisely have you done to improve your situation? (Just signing up for a dating site or posting rant threads on WP doesn´t count.)

While Wolfie can be a littlle full of himself, many of his tips are good,

Why do people keep asking this. It's like you're ignoring the problems I have. It's infuriating.

Did you even read my last post?

Quote:
I'm ugly and retarded-looking. I'm poor, developmental delayed, emotionally disturbed, and slow.

Quote:
I smell horrible even after taking showers

Quote:
I'm emotionally and socially ret*d.

I just can't get over this stuff. no matter how hard I tried. I'm getting sick of people diminishing these problems as if it's my own fault. Like I'm responsible.

Look for a girl with similar issues, then. There are dating agencies that specialize in disabled people. If you want a perfect 10 who's also a sugar mommy with no mental issues whatsoever, it's your own fault you can't find someone.

But it is your fault that you've never even bothered to try and make things better for yourself. My coworker also has AS, was born without a leg and has many family problems yet I never see him whine as much as you. Instead he goes out and gets sh** done no matter how hard it is for him to do.

How? How can I make things better for myself. Make myself unugly, unslow, unretarded, mentally stable, able to talk like a normal person, not annoying to be around, not have anxiety when I'm around crowds of people, etc.

Do you have a magic potion that I can use?

As far as leaving the house regularly, I'm sorry but I'm not going through the stress, mockery, ridicule, and assholeness I went through when I was younger just to try and be friends with people.

BTW me and your co worker are two different people, plz don't try to compare us.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:57 pm

MR20 wrote:
How? How can I make things better for myself. Make myself unugly, unslow, unretarded, mentally stable, able to talk like a normal person, not annoying to be around, not have anxiety when I'm around crowds of people, etc.

Yes! It's called STOP WHINING AND MAKING EXCUSES, THEN DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING!!

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:01 pm

BlueMax wrote:
MR20 wrote:

Yes! It's called STOP WHINING AND MAKING EXCUSES, THEN DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING!!

I'm not making excuses, I'm telling THE TRUTH. (see I can type in upper case too)

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:05 pm

Waaahhhh!! ! Get off your ass.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:07 pm

BlueMax wrote:

Waaahhhh!! ! Get off your ass.

Leave me alone! Stop being mean to me. If you don't like me or what I'm saying you don't have to respond. (lol irony)

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:23 pm

If I didn't give a crap I wouldn't bother... hundreds of people have tried to help you, even offering to come to your house! You've ignored ALL of it... the only thing you want is "poor baby" sympathy - like you're addicted to it.

Sympathy addict. ....Let that sink in.

You already know what to do. The only way out of the mudhole you're stuck in is to get up and start climbing.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:33 pm

wow, that's about enough flamebaiting. the lock is staying on this time.

EDIT: i mean that members are attacking MR20. yes, it can be annoying that he doesn't take advice and he seems to want pity, but that doesn't mean you can belittle him. it breaks the rules:

Quote:
===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

1. Posting offensive language, comments, video, or images.
Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

next time, ignore his posts if you don't think you can stay under control.