Page 3 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which Hogwarts house would you be sorted into?
Gryffindor 11%  11%  [ 16 ]
Slytherin 16%  16%  [ 23 ]
Ravenclaw 55%  55%  [ 80 ]
Hufflepuff 18%  18%  [ 27 ]
Total votes : 146

HereBeDragons
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 1:40 pm

I've taken a few house quizes, I tend to end up in Gryffindor (don't think I spelled that correctly, oh well).

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 3:56 pm

Online tests seem to be unable to decide which house to place in me.

As I am creative, studious, and known throughout the social world as "the smart one," I seem to a natural fit for Ravenclaw, as both of the online tests in this thread seem to indicate; however, I am also hard-working, fair, thus sometimes placing me in Hufflepuff in the virtual world; I have also been placed in Slytherin, due to my ambition and my drive for success, though I will admit that I am not very manipulative-- the only skill of manipulative I have, in fact, is flattery, and that is more to brighten the days of other people than to get my own way. Pottermore placed me in Slytherin,but I feel this is moreso to do with my affinity for water (Slytherin's element) and snakes than with my actual personality.

My result on the "All The Tests" test is 70% Ravenclaw; for "The Sorting Hat" Quiz, I am 73 Ravenclaw, 58 Hufflepuff, 56 Slytherin, and 45 Gryffindor.

In short, I tend to identify with and be identified as Ravenclaw moreso than the other houses, so I am led to believe that this is most likely the house that is the best fit.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2013, 4:25 pm

I'm in Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw in a different quiz. :?:

Last edited by MjrMajorMajor on 31 Mar 2013, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkRain
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2013, 10:58 pm

I was sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore, so apparently I have a bunch of traits that fit the snake side of things. I guess you could say that in my own way I'm ambitious and all. It's hard for me to explain.

OddDuckNash99
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2013, 2:49 pm

Quote:
I was sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore.

Same here! Just joined Pottermore this afternoon and got sorted into Slytherin. I got Slytherin on another recent test, too. I get that I am extremely ambitious and want to do "great things", but I really cannot see me doing well in Slytherin. The whole dark magic thing is so not me, and why I've been sorted into Hufflepuff a lot in other quizzes is because of my extreme honesty and loyalty. I imagine Slytherin as having lots of students who are "popular" and make fun of people, and I'm just too geeky and an outcast to do well in that house. This just seems very conflicting to me, and I wish it were real so I could know for sure. :lol:

Nash: Is there a difference?

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2013, 5:32 pm

OddDuckNash99 wrote:
Quote:
I was sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore.

Same here! Just joined Pottermore this afternoon and got sorted into Slytherin. I got Slytherin on another recent test, too. I get that I am extremely ambitious and want to do "great things", but I really cannot see me doing well in Slytherin. The whole dark magic thing is so not me, and why I've been sorted into Hufflepuff a lot in other quizzes is because of my extreme honesty and loyalty. I imagine Slytherin as having lots of students who are "popular" and make fun of people, and I'm just too geeky and an outcast to do well in that house. This just seems very conflicting to me, and I wish it were real so I could know for sure. :lol:

If I were sorted in to slytherin I'd tell the hat I wanted to be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff instead because of the same concerns. The hat should take your preferences into consideration.....otherwise Harry would have been a Slytherin.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2013, 5:50 pm

Took an online quiz and ended up in Slytherin. Was more expecting Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Griffyndor is a pipe dream and the last house I was gonna end up in anyway.

WorldsEdge
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Apr 2013, 8:18 pm

Quote:
Your in-depth results are:

Gryffindor - 12
Ravenclaw - 12
Hufflepuff - 11
Slytherin - 7

How curious. I'd taken one of these years ago and came out Slytherin. Even more curious, the quiz sorted me to Gryffindor even though I guess I could have equally well have gone to Ravenclaw.

I'd have put myself in Slytherin if for no other reason than that I thought the books became progressively more unreadable after Goblet of Fire to the point where I'd put Deathly Hallows as one of the worst books I've ever read, this side of Twilight.

"The man who has fed the chicken every day throughout its life at last wrings its neck instead, showing that more refined views as to the uniformity of nature would have been useful to the chicken." ? Bertrand Russell

OddDuckNash99
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 9:57 am

daydreamer84 wrote:
If I were sorted in to slytherin I'd tell the hat I wanted to be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff instead because of the same concerns. The hat should take your preferences into consideration.....otherwise Harry would have been a Slytherin.

Yeah, same. I think that, if the Sorting Hat were real, it would be able to tell that I couldn't do well in Slytherin and would place me in Hufflepuff. I don't think I'd like Ravenclaw, either, because there seems to be a lot of intellectual arrogance there. Hufflepuff is the down-to-earth one, which I'd like best.

Nash: Is there a difference?

EscapingTheCrowd
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Oct 2017, 12:09 am

All my friends say I would be in Ravenclaw. I think if I actually went to Hogwarts, I would like this house because I think with my personality it would be easiest to make friends in Ravenclaw. Or perhaps Hufflepuff, but I don't have high Hufflepuff traits. My strongest traits are actually probably Slytherin traits, as I have always been quite ambitious, but I would like to think that if Hermonie can be Gryffindor than I can be Ravenclaw. I just think that everyone in Slytherin house would see me as weak and bully me. I am very ambitious, it's my strongest trait, but I try to keep my ambitions hidden from others.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 2:24 am

No need to bump this old thread, there is a current one you can post on re this topic. See below, scroll down to the bottom of this forum page.

Here's a link to it:
viewtopic.php?t=181724

Looking
Raven
Raven

14 Oct 2017, 4:17 am

I wondered about this while reading the books and thought I’d be either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Just taken a test and I’m Ravenclaw. :D

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 1:33 pm

My results: 1) Ravenclaw, 2) Gryffendor, (3 & 4 far behind) 3) Huffelpuf, 4) Slytherine

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 6:01 pm

I am a Ravenclaw.

Pottermore tried to put me in Slytherin but it just doesn't fit who I really am.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 6:45 am

On various tests I've taken, I always end up in Hufflepuff. Good, honest and down-to-earth people are in Hufflepuff. 8)

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 6:55 pm

renaeden wrote:
On various tests I've taken, I always end up in Hufflepuff. Good, honest and down-to-earth people are in Hufflepuff. 8)

I'm all for genuine Hufflepuffs like you but I'm not too keen on "ironic" Hufflepuffs. Us Ravenclaws rarely even get a lookin amongst the mainstream fandom.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~