Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

AmazingMess
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Feb 2013, 7:31 am

Does anyone here play The Sims 3? I love that game, and I've played it ever since the original The Sims. These days if you look at the uploads on the site it seems like just a bunch of nonsense, girly girls making versions of themselves in the game.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone to possibly add to my friends list on the website or share stories with about the game. Anyone interested?

greentea7
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Feb 2013, 7:51 am

I love the Sims 3! I've played it since the original The Sims as well, and have lots of good memories from it :) Which of the expansion packs do/did you like the most?

AmazingMess

24 Feb 2013, 7:55 am

Oh man, well first of all, my boyfriend got me a wonderful gift on sale of all the expansion packs. So I'm spoiled in that respect.... But I have to say I love Seasons! And probably Ambitions too. That was the first one I got and I don't think I could play without it.
What about you? What ones do you have?

greentea7
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Feb 2013, 8:34 am

Wow lucky! For the Sims 2 I had quite a few of the expansion packs, but for the Sims 3 I don't as I always play it at my friend's place (she has almost all of them).
My favourite has got to be Pets, I loved that you can get horses much to my friend's annoyance as I was more interested in the horse and completely forgot the sims :P Oh and my all time favourite has got to be Makin' Magic from the Sims, which was what got me into the Sims x)

AmazingMess

24 Feb 2013, 8:37 am

I actually didn't play many expansion packs in the original game. I think I mostly focused on playing and killing sims C:<
Hey, do you have an account on the sims website? What's your username?

greentea7
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Feb 2013, 9:05 am

I killed the sims a lot as well! Especially in the Sims 2, my friend and I would try and think of all different ways of killing them, kinda horrible, but very fun as well xD We quickly learned not to drown them though as that just left lots of water everywhere that we had to clean up :P
I know I have an account from the Sims 2 days, but I can't remember it... I'll see if I can, if not I'll just make a new one x)

AmazingMess

24 Feb 2013, 10:18 am

Ok :D When you do, add my account - it's Sensan.

greentea7
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Feb 2013, 10:53 am

Made a new account and added you now :D

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 12:40 pm

I "play" it from time to time: i mostly just focus on making nice appartments/houses and the rest isnt as interesting.

AmazingMess

24 Feb 2013, 4:45 pm

Building is a big part of it for me too. I really love making houses and yards. I want to be an architect but of course my one dream is the highest unemployment rate...

So I stick with the sims.

Ziuwari
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Mar 2013, 12:50 am

I build a lot of houses and then demolish and rebuild until I get the perfect design.. but I have no interest in the actual sims.

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2013, 12:28 pm

I love sims as well! I have alot of exspansion packs. I think my page is Dust05 or maybe Dust5. I can't always remember. anyway, i'd like to add a freind to my account too.

my fave pack is supernatural, but I'm excitted for the island paradise pack.

AmazingMess

01 Mar 2013, 3:47 pm

Cool (: I sent a request to Dust05. Anyone else who wants to add me can feel free (Sensan). Ichinin and Ziuwari, I'd love to see some of your houses and I'll show some of mine too. (:

RaspberryFrosty
Toucan
Toucan

03 Mar 2013, 4:11 pm

AmazingMess wrote:
Does anyone here play The Sims 3? I love that game, and I've played it ever since the original The Sims. These days if you look at the uploads on the site it seems like just a bunch of nonsense, girly girls making versions of themselves in the game.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone to possibly add to my friends list on the website or share stories with about the game. Anyone interested?

I play The Sims 3. I have all the EPs and one SP. As of right now I'm waiting for my copy of University Life to be in my hands as I preordered it through Wal Mart.

If you're talking about The Sims 3 website, I am flamingtelepaths over there so feel free to add me.

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2013, 5:39 pm

I've considered getting The Sims 3, but I never find a good sale price on it. Given how many expansions there are at this point, and they never discount much, its expensive to get a decent number of the available features. The Sims 2 was the last one I played.

RaspberryFrosty
Toucan
Toucan

03 Mar 2013, 9:21 pm

eelektrik wrote:
I've considered getting The Sims 3, but I never find a good sale price on it. Given how many expansions there are at this point, and they never discount much, its expensive to get a decent number of the available features. The Sims 2 was the last one I played.

Sims 2 is cheaper to buy than Sims 3.