Why do women care so much about a mans height?

Page 16 of 16 [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Sometime World
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Oct 2017, 4:58 am

sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:
At 5' 2" I'm one of the shorter guys here, but I have a prestigious college degree, paid for house, good job, and a pretty good retirement portfolio. So, while there is a correlation between height and success, it isn't an absolute rule.

Women want the whole package. It’s not they only want a guy tall or they want a well off guy. They want it all. They want the Prince Charming, tall, handsome, fit, athletic, good paid job, car and home. Who also likes everything they like.

Fortunately for most us, those sort of perfect model guys with white collar jobs that have it all are relatively rare and can only be found in the ocean of free willies, hypergamy & over-selectiveness, which is online dating sites.

Avoid women that only rely on online dating sites or online hook-up culture. They are never satisfied unless they lasso the dream guy you talk of. And remember why does a chick that looks half-decent (i.e. not obese or butch) need to use online dating in the first place? Surely it's because all the men she meets and whom ask her out in her real life just don't fit her unrealistic fantasy image.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 5:55 am

magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:
At 5' 2" I'm one of the shorter guys here, but I have a prestigious college degree, paid for house, good job, and a pretty good retirement portfolio. So, while there is a correlation between height and success, it isn't an absolute rule.

Women want the whole package. It’s not they only want a guy tall or they want a well off guy. They want it all. They want the Prince Charming, tall, handsome, fit, athletic, good paid job, car and home. Who also likes everything they like.

Nope.
Oh, maybe on dating sites. But the dating sites women are a specific kind. It's a real misfortune that socially inept guys turn there and learn from expiriences with them.

What other choice do they have?

All but one of my dates came from dating sites but I've actually had some good experiences dating girls from dating sites. They did not expect me to be perfect.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Oct 2017, 6:23 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

Nope.
Oh, maybe on dating sites. But the dating sites women are a specific kind. It's a real misfortune that socially inept guys turn there and learn from expiriences with them.

All but one of my dates came from dating sites but I've actually had some good experiences dating girls from dating sites. They did not expect me to be perfect.

All my relationships started with shared hobbies. Lots of my friends did it the same way.
But maybe it is a culture thing.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 3:43 pm

ZachGoodwin wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

I don't think so, because I've known some girls who date some average-looking guys who are living on welfare checks, and who are shorter than me, and with different tastes than the girl he is dating.

Some people win the lottery, doesn’t mean most people will win the lottery. Minority of women who don’t desire that or settle eventually doesn’t erase the majority who does.saw a dating ad where title is seeking Prince Charming or something like that.
Do you honestly think that most women after being raised since birth on Disney princess stories and being told to find a well off guy by their parents don’t have a certain guy in mind that they won’t except less? Look at the women in their 40/50 wh could McLain cause they can’t find anyone and didn’t get to have children. Freezing ones eggs is a growing industry.

I’ve never said all women. Women =/=all women. Could be two women or 5 or 50 or billions Or anything in between. There’s lots of women who don’t care about that stuff, they are the minority in the population of billions of women, and most if not all f them are already in relationships. See those women with high standards have like 5 guys per every 100 of them. Women with lower standards have 200 guys per 100 of them. So they get in relationships, cause reality check, it’s not hard to find a guy with similar interests who you find attractive and get along with once you eliminate all the superficial stuff. But finding a guy who makes good money, is super handsome, have a good car, own house, is physically fit and toned, has similar interests and gets along with yiu and wants to settle down instead of sleeping with different hot chick everynight is a lot harder to find. There’s billions of losers like me. There’s no men shortage despite what a lot of women say and complain about online and to their friends. My area specifically has 3,000 ish more men then women in 18-40 age range. So how can said women say there aren’t any guys when there’s almost 2 men for every woman?
Cause they don’t deem any of those men good enough what they really mean is there’s no men what meet their high superficial standards and I don’t feel sorry for them. Anymore then someone who dehydrates to death next to a water fountain cause they only want to drink tea.

Edit: your more likely t win the lottery or be struck by lighting then find a woman who doesn’t care about such things and is still single at 25+

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 3:54 pm

magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

Nope.

Do you honestly believe those women are like that in person, reality check they are and hide it so you don’t think they superficial and won’t talk to them. In the USA most people want to be middle class at least. Most want to be billionaires like bill gates. Why would women who want to be middle class dat a guy who will making being middle class impossible thus killing their dreams and goals? Not to mention and this won’t be he last time cause you women ignore it and turn a blind eye, Ive seen it in person not online but standing feet or inches way women say the same stuff. I’ve been told it directly again in person. Then they also say it on Facebook which isn’t dating site, they say it in movies, magazines, girls vs guys site. Etc. I don’t imagine most go around screaming it to the world, why would they why is what type of guy they won’t date anyone else’s business why would they tell you? Do you think my sisters friends tell her they’re superficial no but their actions show it.

But suppose you think all the kkk and neo Nazis, feminists, and anyone else online isn’t that way in person. Well sorry but that racist person online is racist in person they just also hide it so not to be unliked. Just like most guys like thin hot women but if yiu asked them in person they’d say no I like fat women too.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 3:54 pm

magz wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

Nope.

All my relationships started with shared hobbies. Lots of my friends did it the same way.

Good idea. The lonely people should get hobbies. They might meet their partner at their hobby.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 3:56 pm

Sometime World wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

Fortunately for most us, those sort of perfect model guys with white collar jobs that have it all are relatively rare and can only be found in the ocean of free willies, hypergamy & over-selectiveness, which is online dating sites.

Avoid women that only rely on online dating sites or online hook-up culture. They are never satisfied unless they lasso the dream guy you talk of. And remember why does a chick that looks half-decent (i.e. not obese or butch) need to use online dating in the first place? Surely it's because all the men she meets and whom ask her out in her real life just don't fit her unrealistic fantasy image.

But you never know who’s on dating sites, most people are. The lady from my work who I thought was married but turned out she isn’t, she’s successful she’s mangermwnt now. She’s on a dating site, schocked me when I saw her come up in the queue.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 3:59 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

Nope.

Yeah I’m never asking out or showing interest in women in person ever again. Never works out. Lady at work might be interested, but she’s probably not. Not worth it.
I use to get messages and had a few dates when I was 25.
Haven’t had a meet up since, women get super picky after 25. Now I don’t even have a car. But pretty much every single woman I dated or talked to was met on OkCupid or pof. Never every has any woman accepted me asking her out in person. One got physical sick and had to go lay down after I tried to ask her out, she’s dating a handsome, super fit, guy at work now who’s going places in life.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 4:02 pm

magz wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

Nope.

See you just don’t get it yiur not from the USA. I just noticed the only women who completely deny such women exist are foreign women from New Zealand, Austria, uk, Europe or South American in yiur case. Sweatleaf doesn’t deny it and she’s from the USA. So until you come live here yiu all just won’t get how superficial American society is.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 10:31 pm

It really is the same in all western countries.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 11:58 pm

hale_bopp wrote:

Nope. Even though we both speak English it’s different English. And our cultures are strange to each other. Then yiu have French German Belgium etc, each different cultures. Even west coast vs east coast or south has different cultures in the United States. Southern women I’m told care less about a mans income but more about him being manly. I’m told Eastern European women care very little about mans status. Never been so I’ll take their word for it. Even Western European women if based off wp seem far less superficial then most American women.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 12:37 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
magz wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

Nope.

Good idea. The lonely people should get hobbies. They might meet their partner at their hobby.

Hmm. Ryan Gosling does knit. :mrgreen:

Ryan Gosling’s Perfect Day Involves Knitting, Elderly Women.

“I did this scene in Lars and the Real Girlwhere I was in a room full of old ladies who were knitting,” Gosling said, “and it was an all-day scene, so they showed me how. It was one of the most relaxing days of my life.”

Whether or not he was jesting, he added, “If I had to design my perfect day, that would be it. And you get something out of it at the end. You get a nice present. For someone who wants an oddly shaped, off-putting scarf.”

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 4:39 am

sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Nope. Even though we both speak English it’s different English. And our cultures are strange to each other. Then yiu have French German Belgium etc, each different cultures. Even west coast vs east coast or south has different cultures in the United States. Southern women I’m told care less about a mans income but more about him being manly. I’m told Eastern European women care very little about mans status. Never been so I’ll take their word for it. Even Western European women if based off wp seem far less superficial then most American women.

Eastern white people are not the same as western white people. New Zealand and the USA are both western countries, extremely different from the east but very similar to each other. The dating culture may be a tiny bit different, but in essence, it’s extremely similar. People are dicks and usually picky and rude. Not just women, people in general.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 4:43 am

To add to the hobby discussion, get as many as you can cope with. No one likes a bore who doesn’t get out there.

I found a new hobby, joined a fb group for it two days ago, and have already met some off there.

Note: my fb profile has an old dude as a photo, and my Facebook name is non gender specific. You don’t have to be a blonde girl to get people interested in meeting up and doing things.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

26 Oct 2017, 5:22 am

sly279 wrote:
I’m told Eastern European women care very little about mans status.

I wouldn't say that.
I would rather say, in Eastern Europe status is a fairly diffused idea, not just money or popularity, so it may be easier to find a girl who values your own way. Wars and Soviet rule made these societes less obviously stratified and almost every girl can have her own idea of what status is (there are gold diggers too, don't delude yourself, but many seek other qualities).

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2017, 5:35 am

HP is right on western vs eastern europeans - in culture, attitudes and everything.

Hell, they even differ in looks, if someone europeans walks in the streets of beirut, we can instantly tell if he/she's western european or eastern european.
We can't tell one is whether German or English (They look alike, both Western) for example without asking the person, but we can easily tell whether he's western, not eastern looking.

US / UK / English part of Canada/ Aus / NZ are all one same Mega civilization ,which itself is the biggest portion of the West.