Why do women care so much about a mans height?

Page 13 of 16 [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:34 pm

Cause they feel protected i'd imagine and it makes them feel more feminine if the guy is taller.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Snugglebear
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Oct 2017, 8:24 pm

sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Outrider wrote:
I thought when you said this:

"because that would mean admitting you're the problem as opposed to taking out your problems on women."

You were talking to me personally.

If you said 'the men in this thread are saying all this, they wont admit they are the problem and are taking it out on women personally' then i would have understood better.

She’s talking about me much like previous mean women, seems her grudge against me didn’t go away during her absence. I’m just going ignore her posts from now on, she’s doesn’t seem capable or reasonable conversation with me or of seeing mine or others point of view or issues. Perhaps men accused her f such things in the past so she takes it personally. Why she defends superficial women who aren’t anything like her i dont know, but some women have a one for all and all for one attitude about the femal gender. I would not and do not defend men who would reject woman for being above average, small boobs, not being having blond hair. I won’t defend superficial men. Freak them they horrible people. So are the superficial women who stick to gender stereotypes and bad traditions. Women got rights, women got independence, we removed past female stereotypes and traditions why can’t we get ride of the man mud make be the provider s**t.

Why can’t two people both work and have kids, who the freak says one has to stay home all the time. There’s day cares, preschools etc. so why can’t two min wage workers rent a ok apartment and raise a kid? Freaking 16 olds teens manage it. Why can’t a 30old woman?

You are one example, though I don't remember knowing you since I came back to this site. I don't have a grudge against you, I don't know who you are. I have a grudge against the sort of false generalisations you spurt. I don't hate the poster, I hate the post. You weren't who I thought of when initially writing that. You're just annoyed because what I said is true. It may be your personality people don't find attractive, though you refuse to believe that because it's not a shallow reason to not be attracted to someone. People don't have to like what they don't like, men or women. If a man doesn't like small boobs, it's not really other people's concern. A lot of men hate what I look like, and all the more power to me, I know who to stay away from.

You're just so wrong about me and people in general. When did I defend superficial people? By saying that people don't have to find attractive what they don't want to find attractive?

It's not all about looks. Most problems are incompatibility, different outlooks on life, no chemistry, et cetera.

No you annoy me cause you accuse me of lying while you have no proof otherwise cause you’re not that way so all women aren’t that way, yiu live in New Zealand, what do you know of American women? I live here I deal with them daily, I read their profiles, ads and social media posts daily. I even explained to you such women are on wrong planet yet you still sit their with a smug attitude that I’m lying and making it all up and women are perfect angels. Trather then accept that most American women and probably most American men are superficial you choose to blam is aspie men, yiu claim it must be our personality but you don’t know us, and those women never met us to see our personality they simply look at a pic , job status and reject or approve. It’s that simple. No personality involved since to see and know someone’s personality would require actually talking to them and meeting up which said women won’t do unless said men meet their idea of a quality man which means good looks, good paid job, owning a car, and having their own place. All things that American society deems as needed to have your life together, anyone who doesn’t is deemed a worthless loser. I won’t pretend to understand New Zealand culture, society and women so plreas stop acting like you know what’s happening in American and i a person who actually lives her doesn’t. I’ll leave Australia and New Zealand to outrider and retrogamer who actually live there, though from them it doesn’t sound much better. I don’t think your such a woman, I’d love to have nice chats with you I think your avatar is cute, but sadly as low g as you take this high horse attitude that you know better and I’m just a liar and ignore all the evidence including women here from the USA saying they won’t date men like me, I don’t see us having conversations. I don’t need this in my life, it’s alread depressing without some lady from the other side of the planet telling me such women who expressly say they won’t date low paid or unemployed men are lying and that it’s anout my personality though they’ve never even talked to me, and the ones who have straight to my face told me it’s cause my job and Inability to pay for raising kids, vacations to Europe, cars, house, dinners out, etc. that I lack ambition cause at 30 I should be well near the top of a career but now. Climbing that cooperate ladder. You clearly don’t understand and the fact yiu just keep digging that hole deeper makes me think yiu never will

Nurseangle is one of said women who won’t date down, to her I’m worthless and unlovable but she’s straight about it and doesn’t say I’m lying, she’s kind even if I think she’s superficial, we disagree but we have mostly civilized conversations they don’t envolve Rhee calling me a liar and saying it must just be my terrible personality. Like ouch.

Real world calling. Money matters, money buys things, money pays for things, I’m not stupid. Most people want to be upper middle class. Just is what it is atleast in America. Middle class hate poor people her elike despise them, call them theives . People work to death in attempt to achieve middle class. Doesn’t seem so unbelievably that women would want to only date middle class or better men if they can. But I don’t have to believe, they post their qualifications to date the, and as DO NOT MESSAGE ME UNLESS YOU MEEET THEM!! ! ! I’ve had female friends from Europe tell me their other male friends from the USA have similar problems. So tells me it’s not just the west coast. Then yiu have studies that show women aren’t dating down and that marriages are in decline because of it and birth rates are at all time low. Yiu have women who went to college and have good jobs complaining there aren’t enough men. There’s more men then women. So it’s not a problem of not enough men, it’s not enough quality men for them, men aren’t going to college as much as women, and men who do aren’t graduating as much and those who do aren’t find as many jobs. Factory jobs use to be a source of good jobs for men are being automated or shipped over seas, but women aren’t lowering their standards, no they highering hem cause they going to college getting good paying jobs and want a man who makes the same or more but those men are fewer and fewer. These women aren’t single by choice like you, they want to get married and have a family. So there upset they can’t find a man good enough to do it with.

I had a female coworkers ask me “where are all the quality men at?”
I should have been like sorry I’m not a quality man to you and walked away.

Most women aren’t like you, they aren’t like sweatleaf, hurtloam, slwrtc they aren’t aspie women, they’d society drive nt women, they want to be popular and fit in, they want status, they want fancy things, they want nice homes, they want kids, etc, who’s more likely to provide that me or a man making $30 and hour with benefits and s retirement package?

You have requirements for the women you date. Women have requirements for the men they date. Neither are unreasonable.

If no women in your area who meet your requirements are willing to date you, this suggests your requirements are too high (and may need to be lowered), what you have to “offer” is inadequate for the local women (and may need to be increased) or you may just need to be accept being alone for life.

From an outside perspective, Sly, you’ve got a giant chip on your shoulder re: evil, over-demanding women and it’s likely what’s killing your ratings chances. Examples include your (bizarre, frankly delusional) belief that a girl who emails you a few times online “owes” you anything (ie rather than all it took was a few messages for her to determine you two weren’t a good match) or a colleague who might just be friendly has lead you on if she’s chatty, female and just plain not interested.

FWIW, I wouldn’t date you either — I’ve earned a good living since age 23 and expect any guy I date to be self-sufficient (not rich, just independent). But I have happily dated guys shorter than me, guys who earned less than me (most of my boyfriends, including my current one, did/do) and guys who don’t drive or don’t have cars (current boyfriend has neither license, nor car, nor any sort of reason for not driving; the previous one had no car when we met).

Also, the vast majority of American adults don’t have college degrees and do get married, plus something like 20% of Americans get benefits (food stamps, heating or cooling subsidy, Medicare, Medicaid, Katie Beckett waivers, etc) at any given time... and those folks get married and have kids all the damn time.

Why is the problem ALL WOMEN in the US, rather than, say, you Sly?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 3:32 am

I don’t get where the statistic of fewer men are going to university came from. Seems pretty balanced /shrug.

Unemployed people tend to breed like rabbits, more so than career people, people seem to over look this constantly; it proves them wrong.

People want to so badly believe that it’s not them with the problem.

Aspergers puts us on the bottom rung of the ladder. So yes, a fit aspie expecting a fit girl may have to deal with the fact fit NTs are fighting for the fit girl, too.

Someone “equal” to you in looks is unlikely to be “equal” to you overall.

Even when I was thinner and better looking, I fell way, way behind NT girls who were average looking to unattractive.

That’s life. The whole package is what people want. Aspies are often a few ribbons short of a package.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 3:38 am

Katie is back....the fun is back.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 3:41 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Unemployed people tend to breed like rabbits, more so than career people, people seem to over look this constantly; it proves them wrong.

But rabbits don't get married.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 3:55 am

314pe wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

But rabbits don't get married.

You know it’s just as possible for these people to be in relationships.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 4:45 am

^ Reasonable unemployed men usually don't get married nor breed children.

Now if you are talking about illiterate unemployed refugees or some poorly educated farmers in a remote area, their world is totally different than us, their women's expectations are totally different - these often breed children because they don't even know how to prevent that.

You can't expect unemployed yet fairly educated (at least high school level) men from middle-class upbringing, living in an urban (or even rural) middle-class area to live like those.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 20 Oct 2017, 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 4:55 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Now if you are talking about illiterate unemployed refugees or some poorly educated farmers in a remote area, their world is totally different than us, their women's expectations are totally different - these often breed children because they don't even know how to prevent that.

You can't expect unemployed yet fairly educated (at least high school level) men from middle-class uprising, living in an urban (or even rural) middle-class area to live like those.

Oooooooh yes ya can. Depends though. There is poverty stricken, low class, middle class, upper middle class, upper class, and arisocrat. The point remains, they can still get women.

Saying working class men can’t get women because “women only care about men with good jobs and money to take them on overseas holidays” is laughable.

I say Sly has no idea of reality apart from his own tiny bubble of very limited experience because it’s the truth.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 5:05 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

You can't expect unemployed yet fairly educated (at least high school level) men from middle-class uprising, living in an urban (or even rural) middle-class area to live like those.

Oooooooh yes ya can. Depends though. There is poverty stricken, low class, middle class, upper middle class, upper class, and arisocrat.

Even if some people aren’t smart enough not to breed when they cannot afford it, the point remains, they can still get woman.

Saying working class men can’t get women because “women only care about men with good jobs and money to take them on overseas holidays” is laughable.

I say Sly has no idea of reality apart from his own tiny bubble of very limited experience because it’s the truth.

You are not taking into account the community circumstances where one is living, lemme give you a concrete example:

An illiterate or poorly educated guy in a community of farmers, in a backward remote area or a very poor 3rd world country, can by far easily 'get a woman' (because their community do arranged marriages -And they will breed a lot of kids, because they need more workers , and they don't even know how to use condoms or pills) than let's say, an educated unemployed man or low-job employed man in a city who isn't part of a such community but lives among an urban community where social expectations and economical needs are totally different.

You can't simply compare the two and tell the city guy "Look, these fishermen in that island are working class like you yet they can get women and breed like rabbits".

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 10:11 am

hale_bopp wrote:
I don’t get where the statistic of fewer men are going to university came from. Seems pretty balanced /shrug.

Aspergers puts us on the bottom rung of the ladder. So yes, a fit aspie expecting a fit girl may have to deal with the fact fit NTs are fighting for the fit girl, too.

Even when I was thinner and better looking, I fell way, way behind NT girls who were average looking to unattractive.

That’s life. The whole package is what people want. Aspies are often a few ribbons short of a package.

In don't care if I'm considered undesirable to NT society.

Screw em.

Why do .some of the aspie women here consider aspie men undesirable?

There are plenty of examples in this very thread.

When even a persons own kind doesn't want them, who does?

I'll be one of those guys who doesn't care what society thinks of them even if it drastically reduces my desirability to the opposite sex but. My god, where are the rebellious non conformist women since some of the aspie some here don't seem to think different than NT women.

Yeah yeah if I'm going to be a.nonconformist I can expect 99% of women to not want to date me but where's the 0.01%? Do they even exist?

And as for people.not blaming themselves, ever stop to think it may be BAD for yheir mental.health and self esteem?

I can imagine a depressed person who blames themselves for everything will make themselves feel worse which will make them more negative, which will make them make.more.mistakes, then blame themselves some.more, making themselves feel worse. A vicious cycle to be in which requires therapy.

From.what I've seen Sly hates himself, his self esteem.is horribly low. Will saying "Its all my fault . Everything bad that ever happens to.me is, I choose to feel.miserable, I'm so weak, I'm a loser, Im lazy and choose the easy way out . It's all my fault" going to help or harm him? This all.might be true. But other people reminding them all the time isn't going to help either. It is therapy that would help.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 3:45 pm

Hale boop do you really have nothing better to do then call me a liar and attempt to make me feel more horrible then I do. You don’t live here so how would you have the slightest clue what women in Oregon are like? You can’t and don’t. So maybe it’s you in your every woman is like me imaginary world that is not accepting reality.

I’m not making any of this up, women post this stuff openly and proudly, they aren’t ashamed of it either. They feel they are entitled to Quality real men. They don’t think I’m a real man it’s as simple as that. To think there is t hatred and discrimination towards poor men is crazy. And you just outright ignore such women here posting the sa,e stuff cause it doesn’t fit you narrative that no women would be that way. A lot of women are superficial, a lot of men see women as sex objects. Us not being that ways doesn’t change how a lot of nt people are. Why do you think most shows and ads have sexual tendencies? So they can sell to all those men. Sorry women aren’t good either. Humanity as a whole is terrible. Humans treat each other horrible. Accept it. There no utopia and never will be.

I’m not going ask out some woman who says she doesn’t want me to talk to her cause I’m not a real man. And what she uses to define a real ,an is economically and status based along with old male stereotype. You act like I should just message them and be like well this girl in New Zealand says your just lying and yiu don’t really care about any of that and you’d be fine dating a guy on ssi. That’ll go over well. :roll:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 3:53 pm

Outrider wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Screw em.

I'll be one of those guys who doesn't care what society thinks of them even if it drastically reduces my desirability to the opposite sex but. My god, where are the rebellious non conformist women since some of the aspie some here don't seem to think different than NT women.

Yeah yeah if I'm going to be a.nonconformist I can expect 99% of women to not want to date me but where's the 0.01%? Do they even exist?

And as for people.not blaming themselves, ever stop to think it may be BAD for yheir mental.health and self esteem?

I can imagine a depressed person who blames themselves for everything will make themselves feel worse which will make them more negative, which will make them make.more.mistakes, then blame themselves some.more, making themselves feel worse. A vicious cycle to be in which requires therapy.

From.what I've seen Sly hates himself, his self esteem.is horribly low. Will saying "Its all my fault . Everything bad that ever happens to.me is, I choose to feel.miserable, I'm so weak, I'm a loser, Im lazy and choose the easy way out . It's all my fault" going to help or harm him? This all.might be true. But other people reminding them all the time isn't going to help either. It is therapy that would help.

She ignores anyone who doesn’t support her idea. I’ve pointed out there’s women here who say and support the very things I talk about but she ignores that and continues to say I’m lying.
I’d be like if we said she’s lying, no man would treat a woman the way she says those men did. But I accept reality there’s a lot of horrible men who treat women horribly and use them solely for their own sexual satisfaction. I wouldn’t I’m not like those men, but they exist and there’s a lot of them. So when aspie women here talk about how such men treated them badly I feel bad cause I know it’s true and that’s horrible. She just can’t accept that a lot of women are also cruel and that a lot of nt women buy into the American dream of status and money. Does everyone here really believe you need 1million dollars to raise a kid? And that if you don’t have that you shouldn’t have kids? How many of us were raised by poor parents who’ve never earned 1million in their life time on this planet? Reality is most people believe it, they believe they need 4 cars, 10 TVs, a big house with 4 bedrooms, two baths, etc they know a guy making min wage will never be able to provide that. So why would they wast their time with such a guy, time better spent finding a guy who can provide that.
Meanwhile my idea goal would be a gf/wife, a tiny two bedroom apartment and one kid. And maybe 1 car. That’s perfectly possible for two min wage workering adults. I guess I dream realistically or low.

Hale boop is like the alien in next generation trying to get Picard to say there’s 2 lights while there’s actually 3.

Or trying to get someone to think the sky’s red but it’s freaking blue.

I see and hear these women say these things and nothing she says will ever make me believe I don’t. Unless all this reality including all you is just in my head like a matrix.
So either I’m wrong and you’re all just figments of imagination or those women saying that and thinking that including in wrong planet are real.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 4:38 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Oooooooh yes ya can. Depends though. There is poverty stricken, low class, middle class, upper middle class, upper class, and arisocrat.

Even if some people aren’t smart enough not to breed when they cannot afford it, the point remains, they can still get woman.

You are not taking into account the community circumstances where one is living, lemme give you a concrete example:

An illiterate or poorly educated guy in a community of farmers, in a backward remote area or a very poor 3rd world country, can by far easily 'get a woman' (because their community do arranged marriages -And they will breed a lot of kids, because they need more workers , and they don't even know how to use condoms or pills) than let's say, an educated unemployed man or low-job employed man in a city who isn't part of a such community but lives among an urban community where social expectations and economical needs are totally different.

You can't simply compare the two and tell the city guy "Look, these fishermen in that island are working class like you yet they can get women and breed like rabbits".

I was actually thinking of westerners when I wrote that.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 4:46 pm

Outrider wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Screw em.

Blaming other people does not help with your mental health either. How about blaming no one, and simply taking some responsibility for your situation?

Struggling? Seek a therapist.
Suicidal? Call the crisis hotline. It helps. I know that.
Can’t cope with mental health issues? Trial medication until you find one that’s right for you.
Unhappy with your situation? Have a serious think about what you can change. Other people won’t change. The way you deal with it has to.
Don’t understand why it’s happening? Self reflect, think outside the box and use your common sense.

Other people are not responsible for you. You are. Yes, they appear to screw your life up at times, but it’s your life. Only you can fix it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 4:59 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I don't think westerners are that homogeneous and totaly industrious.
Don't you have craft communities of fishermen, farmers, .... ? Ghettos of some sort?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 5:03 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I don't think westerners are that homogeneous and totaly industrious.
Don't you have craft communities of fishermen, farmers, .... ? Ghettos of some sort?

Ghettos here are very like regular middle class people. There is a lot of government support for unemployed people. They don't have enough money to own houses or cars, but apart from that, they are really just integrating into a middle class community. Even if they live in poverty, it doesn't seem to affect them getting into relationships. I don't think intelligence is really an issue, the point was, even poor people are able to get into relationships.

Backward remote areas that are completely isolated are a bit different, these people usually end up being inbred, like very very far north, but they certainly don't make up 98% of people.