Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jainz
Raven
Raven

08 Apr 2013, 2:08 pm

Hi, thought I'd better finally sign up here! :)

I'm James, I'm 26 and I live in Essex, England. I first heard about AS when I was 17, when one of the learning support staff at my college suggested I might have it. Hearing about it helped me understand myself so much better. Before I heard about it, I was always asking myself why I was the odd one, and people always assumed I was "just shy". I've never been formally diagnosed, but the more I read about it, the more it made sense. I have taken a few casual tests over the years, and, I know the results aren't to be taken as gospel, but they all said pretty much the same thing. I hope the "Have Asperger's - Undiagnosed" bit of my profile is right?

Anyway! My friend mentioned this forum years ago but I never did sign up. I came across it again today. I feel like I've been missing out on a lot! Nice to meet you all, and sorry about the essay. :)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

08 Apr 2013, 2:10 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

It would be more of a self diagnosis if you ask me, but either works. I won't think anything different of it. :)

Jainz
Raven
Raven

08 Apr 2013, 2:12 pm

Thanks. :)

Yeah, I thought so, but I didn't see an option so just went with the closest one. :D

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 6:21 pm

Welcome James :)

Jainz
Raven
Raven

09 Apr 2013, 3:34 am

Thank you! :)