Physical health symptoms with PTSD, AS, etc.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

khaos
Toucan
Toucan

29 Apr 2013, 10:32 am

I have been diagnosed with Asperger's, OCD, ADHD and am going back today and might have a diagnosis of PTSD or some variation. Does anyone have physical symptoms besides the usual like for example, I get nauseous soooooo easily, especially when something triggers? Besides the kind normal panic attack symptoms? I usually don't hyperventilate (Thank the Gods!) takes a REALLY severe moment for that to happen.

Like if I have a triggering moment, I get close to a panic attack and get really nauseous and sometimes if upset enough I throw up. It throws my digestive track out of whack (won't go into the gory details lol), seems like I can't hardly go anywhere anymore for fear of a trigger happening and then needing to stay by a bathroom and a public one just will NOT do. It's crippling. I get stomach pains as well, not sure if that is because of other things and/or it makes it worse? I have been diagnosed with IBS so Idk....thought I would ask and see.

Bonus Question...

I have the need to cry, but I just can't. I can't even force myself to. It seems so forced and doesn't work. Anyone else know anything that may help?

Thank you so much!

AS, OCD, ADHD - Diagnosed
PTSD - Undiagnosed
<"May the Gods have mercy on you for I shall show none...">

bluecountry
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Apr 2013, 10:46 am

khaos wrote:
I have been diagnosed with Asperger's, OCD, ADHD and am going back today and might have a diagnosis of PTSD or some variation. Does anyone have physical symptoms besides the usual like for example, I get nauseous soooooo easily, especially when something triggers? Besides the kind normal panic attack symptoms? I usually don't hyperventilate (Thank the Gods!) takes a REALLY severe moment for that to happen.

Like if I have a triggering moment, I get close to a panic attack and get really nauseous and sometimes if upset enough I throw up. It throws my digestive track out of whack (won't go into the gory details lol), seems like I can't hardly go anywhere anymore for fear of a trigger happening and then needing to stay by a bathroom and a public one just will NOT do. It's crippling. I get stomach pains as well, not sure if that is because of other things and/or it makes it worse? I have been diagnosed with IBS so Idk....thought I would ask and see.

Bonus Question...

I have the need to cry, but I just can't. I can't even force myself to. It seems so forced and doesn't work. Anyone else know anything that may help?

Thank you so much!

I have AS, anxiety, and OCD.
I too have severe IBS.