Page 65 of 93 [ 1480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 93  Next

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 7:47 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^I've watched anime for a lot of my life but I've never watched Death Note.

I haven't either. There's always something else I want to watch or read over it and it'll probably stay that way.

I saw Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry at the Alamo Drafthouse yesterday. Fairy Tail's a guilty pleasure for me and the film was overall pretty fun. It also ties in with the manga's ending which I will get around to eventually.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 3:41 pm

Marknis wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

I haven't either. There's always something else I want to watch or read over it and it'll probably stay that way.

I saw Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry at the Alamo Drafthouse yesterday. Fairy Tail's a guilty pleasure for me and the film was overall pretty fun. It also ties in with the manga's ending which I will get around to eventually.

Why is is a guilty pleasure for you.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 11:57 pm

thewrll wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Why is is a guilty pleasure for you.

It has a lot of silly fan service aimed at adolescent males and the battles are won by the power of friendship (Nakama power) but I still find it to be fun to read/watch and if someone wants to talk about it, I won't feel awkward.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 6:06 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
I like the original Sailor Moon a lot, it was probably the best anime I have ever seen so far! :D

Also if you haven't noticed, my profile pic is a pic of Artemis. xD

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

24 Aug 2017, 7:55 pm

^ Love Sailor Moon.

Anybody seen either Osomatsu-san or Dagashi Kashi? I enjoy both.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 11:40 am

Nakama doesn't actually mean 'friends' or 'comrades'; it's one of those hard to translate Japanese words that basically means 'true companions' or 'those with an unbreakable bond'. At least, according to my dictionary, so I could be utterly wrong.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 9:37 pm

equestriatola wrote:
Anybody seen either Osomatsu-san or Dagashi Kashi? I enjoy both.

I have seen both. And am especially a fan of Osomatsu-san.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 5:55 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Nakama doesn't actually mean 'friends' or 'comrades'; it's one of those hard to translate Japanese words that basically means 'true companions' or 'those with an unbreakable bond'. At least, according to my dictionary, so I could be utterly wrong.

I would say nakama is more like an ally.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 7:46 am

Aw yeah Heaven's Feel hype going up to 11. I want to see it in the cinema.

Nekomonster
Toucan
Toucan

08 Sep 2017, 11:19 am

Started watching Symphogear...it's pretty stupid. It's a good kind of stupid though that I enjoy watching. Reminds me of the coolest parts of Code Geass, and includes an idol/musical twist and teenage girls with emotional turmoil (which I can't resist).

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 5:25 pm

Nekomonster wrote:
Started watching Symphogear...it's pretty stupid. It's a good kind of stupid though that I enjoy watching. Reminds me of the coolest parts of Code Geass, and includes an idol/musical twist and teenage girls with emotional turmoil (which I can't resist).

I have been watching the currently airing 4th season. Yeah, it is kind of stupid, but it wants you to have fun with the show, especially its own brand singing fighting. But it also has some pretty awesome bits too where it is always trying to outdo itself, as well as I think having a bit of a heart.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 6:09 pm

The only current running show I'm watching is My Hero Academia. I'm looking forward to the Code Geass film trilogy, the first of which comes out next month.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 5:45 pm

I'm watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for the first time.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

CzigBot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Sep 2017, 12:01 am

Started Bebop and still haven't finished Anohana. I'm going at about an episode every one or two weeks for Bebop and an episode every few months for Anohana. It's extremely hard to watch something unless it really catches my attention. I should probably just find some new manga instead because that I can read while listening to music and stop whenever I feel like it.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 10:52 am

^I watched Anohana, and I liked it.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 11:20 am

I forgot to mention that I am still trying to finish watching Ranma 1/2.