Page 1 of 93 [ 1480 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 93  Next

SirzechsLucifer
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 May 2013, 11:29 pm

I have watched over 300 different anime series xD Sad, I know...
my favorite right now is Seto No Haneyome with Highschool DxD coming in a close second

Redstar2613
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 May 2013, 11:40 pm

Last night, I found out that FUNimation have finally gotten around to doing Season 2 of Fairy Tail :D
Yes, I'm one of those people that only watches Anime with an English dub.

Kafke
Raven
Raven

16 May 2013, 7:30 am

I just finished watching Kokoro Connect a couple days ago.

Here's my anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kafke

Maybe we should start a MAL group?

You are very likely an Aspie

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

16 May 2013, 12:26 pm

Redstar2613 wrote:
Last night, I found out that FUNimation have finally gotten around to doing Season 2 of Fairy Tail :D

You're missing out on a lot if you're skipping the Japanese dubs, you know.

sixstring
Toucan
Toucan

16 May 2013, 12:33 pm

I'm a big Naruto fan. I really dread how they can fill time with shots that have a camera that move an inch per minute and staring faces. But I love the storyline and the moral that people show their greatest strengths when they protect the ones they love.
And the fights aren't just about showing flashy moves. There's careful planning and deep tactics.
Shikamaru is my favorite character by a landslide.

I have watched most of Death Note and quite enjoyed it.

I tried Bleach and One Piece but the story line took too long to progress for me.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 1:16 pm

My current all-time favorite is the Monogatari series.

(Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, etc.)

Author/Writer

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 1:16 pm

My current all-time favorite is the Monogatari series.

(Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, etc.)

In addition, anything by SHAFT I tend to like quite a lot ;p

Author/Writer

Innocent_Bystander
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Jun 2013, 9:22 pm

Anime fan here! Top three favorites are: Fullmetal Alchemist, Gurren Lagann, and Code Geass

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2013, 6:33 pm

Redstar2613 wrote:

i prefer SUBS... yeah it's a lot of reading...but i've learned a lot of japanese that way...since i was 12

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2013, 10:16 am

Simmian7 wrote:
Redstar2613 wrote:

i prefer SUBS... yeah it's a lot of reading...but i've learned a lot of japanese that way...since i was 12

One thing I do every so often for kicks is watch a dubbed anime with subs on. Sometimes it gets weird with how different both are.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2013, 1:41 am

You bet! As a matter of fact if you love anime and want to watch subbed anime strait from Japan click the link on my profile under my sig!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

JockGitJnr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Jun 2013, 8:51 am

I started watching Anime in December 2011. I have only watched around 70 shows so far and a few movies. I really need to pick up the slack.

Zodai wrote:
In addition, anything by SHAFT I tend to like quite a lot ;p

Shaft and Kyoani are my two favourite producers. I think KyoAni are better story tellers though.

kimmybee
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jun 2013, 10:49 pm

I've watched a ton of anime. My friend just introduced me to soul eater so that's what I'm focusing on. Everyone keeps trying to get me to watch Bleach

MikaNeko
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Jun 2013, 8:40 am

Anime is my main interest! I'm actually waiting for my next episode of Speed Grapher to load right now. My favorite anime is One Piece even though it is a very predictable choice I love the whole story so much! :D
I mainly watch Shounen, Horror, Fantasy and Action anime, and I am currently watching Sueisei No Gargantia, Devil Survivor 2, Karneval, Shingeki no Kyojin, Hunter x Hunter 2011 and One piece weekly.

Your Aspie score: 150 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 57 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

日本語をならっています。

Bitoku
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Jun 2013, 6:31 pm

I've always liked cartoons, so anime was the logical extension of that for me. I started watching anime in the 1990's, and have probably seen a few hundred series now. I tend to like some of the older stuff best, but there's good stuff these days too.

This last year I've been especially hyped because they finally made an ongoing anime series of my all-time faovrite manga, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Click here to download it fansubbed). This is one of Japan's most popular mangas of all-time, so you should definitely check it out if you somehow haven't heard of it before. :D

BlankCanvas
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2013, 3:01 pm

Huge anime fan here so it's nice seeing others share the same pursuit.

To be brief, I've eclectic tastes so these days, I'm enjoying Attack on Titan, Susei no Gargantia, Flowers of Evil and The Devil is a Part-Timer. I'm really looking forward to Silver Spoon next month and getting Steins;Gate on DVD, oh and Magi Season 2 in the autumn, but I can't say I'm too excited for anything else ongoing or coming up. I'm not really a fan of straight-up shounen (anymore) or romantic comedy (never have been) - maybe I'm not the target demographic or something, so pretty boys/girls and/or power battles don't interest me?

Anyway, if the art's nice and the story sounds good, I'm willing to give anything a go. I really liked Colorful for example, and Hanasaku Iroha. I prefer the more obscure material that doesn't get namedropped so often so I can enjoy it on my own merit, like Nodame Cantabile and Bartender. But that's just me. Everyone has their own thing and spice is the variety of life, after all.