Star Trek into darknes sick children scene (caution spoiler!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2013, 2:16 pm

I never expected that star trek can move mo to tears, i was really touched by the scene with the father caring for sick daughter.

One guy you you guessed it Khan, promised to save girl for a favor with is blowing secret starfleet facility.

When I saw it I started, I began to wonder what it is capable desperate to save a child's parent.

When I was a kid was sick often and a lot of the time I was in hospital, my mother has always been with me.
I remember when I was 5 years old and really hurt my stomach, my mother called an ambulance, I went to the hospital emergency room doctor said that I'm fine and sent me home, my stomach still hurt, dad with my mom took me back to the hospital, the doctor said that I'm fine and wanted me sent back again, my mother got angry and berated the doctor that she do not know nothing about medicine . The doctor gave up and took me to the hospital. Then the surgeon that examined me later said that I had acute appendicitis and needs me to operate immediately. If not for my mother's insistence I would not be alive. It was to be about Star Trek and I write about myself :-)

When I saw the scene in the hospital in new Star Trek. I wonder to which parent is capable to save child