Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2013, 4:34 am

Uprising wrote:

I wish they're even that partly obvious, but in most cases girls don't do those things, maybe only rarely one or two of those things and expect men to read their minds. Playing hard to get is the most common behavior, whether they like the guy or not.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2013, 5:51 am

lol

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2013, 4:09 pm

Invite him over for Pizza Beer and Anime!...ok that works for me! But you get where Im coming from?

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

TGH
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jul 2013, 5:05 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Uprising wrote:

I wish they're even that partly obvious, but in most cases girls don't do those things, maybe only rarely one or two of those things and expect men to read their minds. Playing hard to get is the most common behavior, whether they like the guy or not.

Girls don't expect guys to read their minds, just their body language. But it's one and the same for Aspies unless you learn how NTs communicate.

Glad to meet to you all! :)

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2013, 7:44 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Schneekugel wrote:
thewhitrbbit wrote:
You need to put yourself in situations to meet people. As a woman, you do have the advantage that society expects men to approach you.

Are you not encountering this?

You will here this prejudice again and again. If you instead want to relie on scientific databases: NT-men expect you to send them unspoken signals by eye- and bodylanguage, that tells them that you agree with them approaching you and talk to you. That can be a bit of a problem for ans Apergerwoman,, because it means to send a men a signal that you agree with his interest to talk to you, you first have to recognize yourself by his eye- and bodylanguage, that he is interested to do so. So if you lack with recognizing and sending eye- and bodylanguage, this can be a hard task for you.

So there are guys, that do not accept this social rules and simply speak to any woman they meet, because they want to insist on their unscientific theory, that they are the poor victims that they have to approach all day women that didnt sent them signals to approach them, to feel as victims, but the thing is: Do you want a boyfriend that doesnt have the respect to knock on someones door, and wait until someone tells him to enter?

My advice would be: Increase your social contacts by going to hobby-groupmeetings and so on. (If you are a comicfan as example cons and forums and so on...). And when you are uncertain if someone sends you signals (I never was able to recognize them.) then ask another person, what he/she thinks that the person you are unsure about thinks about you. Normally they will give you little tips like: "It seems to me, that he likes you/is interested in you." and so on. As I said, I had struggles recognizing such signals, so once I was in a hobby club and it seemed that two boys were sending me signals for more then one year, and everyone thought I would know about that, and when finally someone asked me about it, I was completly surprised and didnt even know how to handle it. Specially, when I had a boyfriend around that time, what everyone knew.
men will still approach her...sex is sex.

One day you might learn the difference between a relationship and sex.
You might even learn that having people willing to use your body to satisfy themselves isn't actually as great as you might think.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2013, 9:37 pm

don't be smart, men don't like smart women at least that women who
can't get dates say.

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2013, 11:13 pm

Ugh...I'm 40, and I still unqualified to answer this question. Nevertheless, I will try to give some good advice.

First, find a single guy that likes most of the things that you like - how to do that? Find places that specialize in your interest. If you like comic books for example, hang out at a comic book store. Or if you like anime, hang out at anime conventions. Then...

Start out as friends. A boyfriend is a best friend that you are physically and emotionally attracted to. As you both discover more in common and have fun doing things together, if he likes you, then it will just happen. Make sure that you're attracted to him, though. I don't know about any other male, but there is nothing worse that I, if I'm attracted to a friend that is a woman, like than to hear "I just want to be friends"...GRRRR! It happens though. Love is the most complicated form of interaction between humans. You have to try many times before success. Unfortunately, that is all I know about love. If that doesn't work, then (just kidding here) put the GHB drug in his drink on first date and knock him out with your purse, then bring him to your home, tie him up and force him to be your girlfriend using the biggest medieval sword you have....um...yeah...don't do that. You'll end up with more boys that will not be your friends in blue uniforms and a free trip to jail. lol

Still, I hope this helped you in some way.

G4m3r5h4n3
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jul 2013, 10:31 am

You really want man?

Just be upfront and honest, ask him to go on a date.

Oh and don't expect him to pay for everything unless he insists, that's a real turn off.