Women: Go back to Hell where you came from.

Page 9 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 1:30 pm

I'm not "feeling sorry for myself", I just CAN'T GET IT, no matter how hard I try, no woman will even notice me, and if she does she's freaked out by me because I'm different. You've had 2 relationships by the age of 24. You might can argue that men (particuluraly alpha males) have a role in setting up the double standard, and this 1 sided courting ritual, but it still gives females a helluva advantage... I've heard NT females brag about that advantage. I'm not trying to "whine", I'm just pointing out facts. You really haven't ever truely starved for it though. Not like I have.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 1:36 pm

I think they should legalise prostitution, non-exploiting kind of prostitution. I do think that a brothel should have atleast 2 or 3 males prostitutes too for the critically handi-capped or overly masculine chicks that can't get it, although the overly masculine girl can change that by making herself look a little more female. But still, I think they should have a small handful of male prostitutes. But seeing as incel is largely more of a men's issue I think they should focus more on getting females.

By the way, ........ I probably shouldn't say this online..... But I was molested by my aunt when I was 5 yrs old, so I've dealt with that type of thing too. And on that, you are correct, things like sexual abuse really piss me off, there's no excuse for rape or molestation. Those as*holes get what they have coming to them in prison though, sooner or later they'll drop the soap.

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 4:53 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
she cut you off, or just said she couldn't come that day?

She cut me off, because she wants to work on a relationship with a guy she really likes. I do wish them the best, I was really looking forward to seeing her again though.

For those that said the have no respect for me, check out the other post I start in love and dating "i'm sorry".

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 5:10 pm

I never got overly angry with you Ken, I knew you were just spouting off out of hurt. I was cncerned about your psychological state, as I feared you might had been one of those to go off the deep end and sexually assault a woman somewhere. But I see you've gotten yourself together now.
You have been a social victim of sexism (moreso I'd say aspergers, it's kinda connected due to the situation), but sexism does not defeat sexism either. Women are human beings just like we are, and it's not every woman's fault that we go through what we have to go through. Blame society, blame the "alphas", and the feminist extremist factions, and the commy jesus freak extremists, theyr the ones that make our lives harder, largely through propaganda.

faithfilly
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 7:16 pm

Do you mind my asking you Ken what your age is?

Dart
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2007, 8:17 pm

Ah, reading this topic has been a very fun way to put off doing my work for school to say the least...

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 8:36 pm

I would absolutely hate living in a world without women. I couldn't bear living in a world without one particular woman (who's wonderful).

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 9:33 pm

faithfilly wrote:
Do you mind my asking you Ken what your age is?

I'll be 39 in march. I only know I had AS since I was 36.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 9:33 pm

snake321 wrote:
I'm not "feeling sorry for myself", I just CAN'T GET IT, no matter how hard I try, no woman will even notice me, and if she does she's freaked out by me because I'm different. You've had 2 relationships by the age of 24. You might can argue that men (particuluraly alpha males) have a role in setting up the double standard, and this 1 sided courting ritual, but it still gives females a helluva advantage... I've heard NT females brag about that advantage. I'm not trying to "whine", I'm just pointing out facts. You really haven't ever truely starved for it though. Not like I have.

This is one of those times that I do agree with you - this happens to aspie guys a lot. For myself I feel my problems stem from just having a personality where even with the women who do find an interest it just doesn't work. Regardless though you can easily be high and dry without doing a thing wrong, without being a misogynist, without being passive-aggressive, without completely lacking social skills, and without personifying that cute little rationalization that Heartless b***h tries to pass off as the standard 'nice guy', you don't need to be any of those things - atypical can cover all three strikes quite nicely. The only thing I'd like to point out though is that while aspie women have it in one very finite sense easier - ie. not having the burden of either ask or if you don't know that you want it that badly then die single, they do fall pray to abusers at a much higher rate and they also end up single mothers living much harder lives because they not only have to raise a kid on sometimes a very low budget do to unemployability but they have to worry about their kid judging them as well for where they're at in life.

The overall crux of the matter: this is not a good world. That's particularly true with anyone who has a neurological or health anomaly, you get stuck and stuck hard. Its better than starving or living under a totalitarian dictator but you get to see just how vain everyone gets when they do have freedoms and it stands to reason that that sort of cockiness and competition is just something that the human race inherently wants and never wants to do away with just because its the eugenic part of ourselves, with or without a god we're still apes and we'll try to instill natural law no matter how many problems we have to artificially build to make it so. I could ramble on but my dinner's getting cold downstairs in the microwave...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 4:40 am

KenM wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
she cut you off, or just said she couldn't come that day?

She cut me off, because she wants to work on a relationship with a guy she really likes. I do wish them the best, I was really looking forward to seeing her again though.

For those that said the have no respect for me, check out the other post I start in love and dating "i'm sorry".

So you mean she just won't talk to you at all?
You were never in a relationship with her to begin with! I don't see anything wrong with giving up casual sex for a relationship. It's not like she just cut you off for no reason.

christian_k
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jan 2007, 10:05 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
My advice for Ken - stay single, seriously. If you think about it and you think about genetics - would you really want to bring someone else into this world who'll have a great chance of being a lot like you and having to live his/her life from day 1 and feel all the things you felt as a kid, go through all the things that probably crushed you back then which you'd never want to revisit, and have to grow up with the same kind of bitterness that a lot of aspies do? I'm almost glad that women have this sort of eugenic radar in their heads because I really think it'll save me from myself.

What ? I can hardly believe this.

This attitude is very dangerous.

I am from Germany and our history has demontrated what consequences this thoughts can lead to. Remember, the main thing they promised was to 'protect' the population from 'weak genetic influences'. They made movies to tell people :
"We do nothing harmfull. Evolution wants this to happen anyway. It will make the world better.".

We all know the rest.

You want a better world for you and for your children and for all of us.. But you don't want
eugenics. I hope you don't. Think about it.

Christian

faithfilly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 1:13 pm

Ken,

I haven't had the time to read much about this thread and in order to be helpful that would be necessary. I say this because I want to let you know you're in my prayers but I don't want you to think lightly of that. What people think and how people feel is a serious matter. I feel very responsible about how I affect another person (which can drive an Aspie nuts as we here may know), so if time permits, I shall read more when I can.

Thank you for sharing your age. It will help me when reading more about what you're experiencing.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 1:31 pm

christian_k wrote:
You want a better world for you and for your children and for all of us.. But you don't want
eugenics. I hope you don't. Think about it.

Christian

I don't *want* it, what I do know though is that its something that's a bottom-line staple of our reality. In the cases where applicable you really don't need Nazi governments throwing people in gas chambers or furnaces either - natural selection will quite often suffice. Could I be a dad and pass on my genes? Probably pretty easily but my standards for what I want in a relationship and the comfort threshold I need to have passed to really want to get physically intimate with a woman keeps me out of that pretty well.

My question is this though, why else would people hold those with disabilities in a different cast in society, still hold stigmas even now, why would otherwise intelligent people treat someone like crap for no reason other than impressing their friends or establishing pecking order, and getting back to the relationship game why is it so standardly petty from both sides? Why do people even as kids just blatantly choose to do the wrong thing in regards to others over the right thing? Stupidity and selfishness IMO are piss-poor explanations, labeling people that way doesn't cut it because its just name-calling and doesn't explain a thing for why it is the way it is and why its such a steadfast rule of order (when so many people choose to be one way or another or not to make sense one really had to reevaluate their whole way of interpreting it if they want to have any clue what's really up). It really seems like we're nothing more than monkeys and we just overrate ourselves. I don't like to say it, I know people's life experiences have values as well as their strengths and talents but it seems like when you see the world, nature, and our own nature works its as if humanity as a whole has no real purpose or value.

The trouble with AS is I keep hearing it intensifies particularly if you do meet and marry someone with aspie traits (something natural law almost subjugates a lot of us to), I know I'm one of those people with for what all I can achieve and even if things may seem great when other people look in at my existence, truth is I hate the very schema of this reality - that's why I have to, at least in my own case, take a very hard look at whether or not I'd want to bring another person into the world such as myself. Maybe a mind-blind clueless aspie who can happily ignore the whole world for his/her obsessions and not see one dark cloud of existential thinking wouldn't have it like that, can't rule out the possibility that I could have a kid like that but I don't know and its such a big gamble. Odds are one of these days I may meet someone who is full-on NT, about as far to the other side as you can get, who I do click with and somehow I'd have the luck of having kids with aspie traits just present enough to make them as intelligent as they are socially adept and athletic or musically talented so I can't say I'll never have kids but it does look like a very distinct possibility that I may die single as well - who's to say...

faithfilly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 3:58 pm

Quote:
My question is this though, why else would people hold those with disabilities in a different cast in society, still hold stigmas even now, why would otherwise intelligent people treat someone like crap for no reason other than impressing their friends or establishing pecking order, and getting back to the relationship game why is it so standardly petty from both sides? Why do people even as kids just blatantly choose to do the wrong thing in regards to others over the right thing? Stupidity and selfishness IMO are piss-poor explanations, labeling people that way doesn't cut it because its just name-calling and doesn't explain a thing for why it is the way it is and why its such a steadfast rule of order (when so many people choose to be one way or another or not to make sense one really had to reevaluate their whole way of interpreting it if they want to have any clue what's really up). It really seems like we're nothing more than monkeys and we just overrate ourselves. I don't like to say it, I know people's life experiences have values as well as their strengths and talents but it seems like when you see the world, nature, and our own nature works its as if humanity as a whole has no real purpose or value.

Why do you think stupidity and selfishness are piss-poor explanations? I believe it's the very essence of why we Aspies are treated the way we are. If we opt for eugenics, then we're sinking to the same level because to opt for eugenics is selfish and IMO eugenics is a stupid action to take. Having lived and experienced as much as I have in life already has me believing that society is ready for the change that we with Asperger's Syndrome can accomplish. It will require the intelligence and skills that all Aspies can bring together to share; like here at this website and forum. I think this is a test of our character as to if we will rise to the challenge. We need faith to know we can make a difference. Look at all the other groups of people who have had to make changes for their own kind and are successful. It didn't happen overnight.

We need to stay focused on all the great things society can have because of who we are. If we don't think it's worth it, then we need to re-examine ourselves along with educating and encouraging one another more. If we give up believing that the gifts we have to offer society aren't worth it, then the world is going to just get worse than it already is.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 4:58 pm

faithfilly wrote:
Why do you think stupidity and selfishness are piss-poor explanations?

Because its a very easy and myopic answer thats also rather pleasantly self-glorifying. Sounds way too much like all the white lies society likes to tell itself on so many angles.

faithfilly wrote:
If we opt for eugenics, then we're sinking to the same level because to opt for eugenics is selfish and IMO eugenics is a stupid action to take.

Its nothing we need to try at, its an everyday reality of our world - there's a whole other layer to things that so many people just seem to be either attemptedly oblivious to or rather hushed on just because they either don't find the relevance in how it effects their lives or everyone in general. Stupid? Yeah, but the real evil isn't the people being eugenic as much as the genetic basis of the human being in and of itself - if there is any metaphorical satan in this world I would say that's it. The really sad and disgusting truth is that genes do matter, you can't change your genes by the good merit of your actions or attitude, pretty much its a huge measure of your own worth as an animal that you have no control over it - complete dice roll really and at the same time your genes own your identity as the world will accept it and own your value in so many ways. Just remember that you're hearing this from someone who's given it about all he can without wasting his health to transcend this and still had to face the facts that intent, goals, who you try to be - society still has you on lock in terms of who it will or won't accept out of you (the whole "Be yourself" messages IMO is "Show us your real basis, don't trick us into thinking your something better than you are"). Yeah, it means that no one's really better or worse than the next person just because if you think about it people are only stuck being WHO they are by luck but still it holds all kinds of sway in terms of who lives what kinds of lives as well as who our race finds worthy of procreating.

faithfilly wrote:
Having lived and experienced as much as I have in life already has me believing that society is ready for the change that we with Asperger's Syndrome can accomplish.

I'd like to think your right but I still see so much truth to the fact that we're just a far more socially polished version of the garden variety monkey. If genetics and evolution or microevolution do hold us in place though we'd really have to wonder why we're stuck with intelligence and a deep sense of self and self-knowledge in many cases, if we're animals that's completely wasted on us.

faithfilly wrote:
It will require the intelligence and skills that all Aspies can bring together to share; like here at this website and forum. I think this is a test of our character as to if we will rise to the challenge. We need faith to know we can make a difference. Look at all the other groups of people who have had to make changes for their own kind and are successful. It didn't happen overnight.

We need to stay focused on all the great things society can have because of who we are. If we don't think it's worth it, then we need to re-examine ourselves along with educating and encouraging one another more. If we give up believing that the gifts we have to offer society aren't worth it, then the world is going to just get worse than it already is.

To tell the truth I really don't see where we're any better or worse than NT's - we do have a lot of good points but at the same time to say we're any different in the things a lot of us tend to accuse NTs of is rather hypocritical and it seems like a nice pleasant little illusion created by the realities of the condition itself and what it disallows a lot of us from seeing. As for society as a whole rising to the challenge, I hope they can and as well at least learn to give people respect if they're going to live their lives out. Other than that, we really as a race need to solve the genetics problem because I think the realities that imposes on us are pretty much the root of all evil (well, that and the more radical and non-introspected versions of organized religion).

Not to sound like a negative person, I try to grab onto whatever happiness I can find or promote in my own life but I have a real allergy to grabbing onto anything that seems like its a happy little patch over a harder reality - it wreaks havok on my emotional stability because I end up feeling like I deserve a fairer world than what I'm getting. For me also I've noticed that for my own emotional stability I feel much better about life and much more grounded when I'm expecting it to be a hard and brutal world and then good things happen, I was the opposit as a kid and I really think a huge part of my own emotional instability and pain were caused by that. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of positives about our society - its phenomenal that we're able to conduct business, have laws in place, the fact that most of us actually do have good intent at the bottom line - it shows that regardless of genes or being animals at the basis of things we all really want something far greater out of our realities than just birth, growth, mating competition, parenting, and dying. Again, this is what really bugs me about the genetic code, why something like AS as well as many other things have to be degenerative into lower and lower functioning - then again I don't make reality, I just try to handle it for what it is.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 6:06 pm

Oh yeah, and one more thing - I've got a public service announcement. I'm not telling anyone what to believe, merely responding to posts where my thoughts were quoted and I answered back. I notice people tend to slowly take things like this out of context, forget why the conversation is happening, and then jump on whoever's talking the most as if they're trying to preach to the whole thread. I personally don't care who agrees with me, doesn't agree with me, or to what degree - I feel that this is worth mentioning since the last few posts are moving things dangerously close to that threshold where, I've had this in the past, I just end up defending my thoughts while I end up having 4 or 5 people trying to save me from myself or what have you. I believe what I do because I have to for my own mental well being, its just how I'm built and lot of people seem to do far better on as much optimism as they can get even when it needs to be manufactured or sourced off of distortions; I get it and I don't pick any bone with it because I know almost everyone does it to one extent or another. Yeah, if you want to answer to some of my thoughts that's fine but I'd really rather not try to be converted to one way or another of seeing things and like I'm trying to stress I'm really not trying to do that to anyone else. I gave KenM some of my own thoughts on this but I didn't give him the rest just because I thought it was way more than he needed.