Women: Go back to Hell where you came from.

Page 10 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 6:06 pm

Oh yeah, and one more thing - I've got a public service announcement. I'm not telling anyone what to believe, merely responding to posts where my thoughts were quoted and I answered back. I notice people tend to slowly take things like this out of context, forget why the conversation is happening, and then jump on whoever's talking the most as if they're trying to preach to the whole thread. I personally don't care who agrees with me, doesn't agree with me, or to what degree - I feel that this is worth mentioning since the last few posts are moving things dangerously close to that threshold where, I've had this in the past, I just end up defending my thoughts while I end up having 4 or 5 people trying to save me from myself or what have you. I believe what I do because I have to for my own mental well being, its just how I'm built and lot of people seem to do far better on as much optimism as they can get even when it needs to be manufactured or sourced off of distortions; I get it and I don't pick any bone with it because I know almost everyone does it to one extent or another. Yeah, if you want to answer to some of my thoughts that's fine but I'd really rather not try to be converted to one way or another of seeing things and like I'm trying to stress I'm really not trying to do that to anyone else. I gave KenM some of my own thoughts on this but I didn't give him the rest just because I thought it was way more than he needed.

alex
Developer
Developer

29 Jan 2007, 11:48 pm

lock!