Women: Go back to Hell where you came from.

Page 1 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 9:43 pm

All women are demons from Hell. I had a women send me really mixed signals and that screwed with my head. Now this other girl I had a "friends with benefits" relationship with tells me she can't see me next weekend as she orginally promised because she meet someone serious, even though we already made plans.
I'm sick and tired of the games and of the BS. All I want is a healthly male/ female relationship, but I can't have that because God, the as*hole that he is gave a little thing called AS so I can't relate to people. f**k you God and f**k you women.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 9:45 pm

No, some women are mean because most men are insensitive as*holes who f**k with us.

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 9:50 pm

One possibility could be to talk mainly with AS women. NT women make me run for the hills, especially the ones in these parts. :(

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 9:53 pm

I'm so sick of the BS, I'm thinking now of just ending it all like before. The only reason I want to live is to have a healthly BS free relationship with a women. But God does not want me to have that for some reason or another. So why try anymore?

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 9:55 pm

But there ARE some women who are good people.

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 9:59 pm

Starbuline wrote:

Of course. Generalizing can be pretty unhelpful and even dangerous.

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 10:01 pm

Starbuline wrote:

I used to think that. But every women I have had any type of relationship with has hurt or screwed with me in some way.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 10:03 pm

KenM wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

I used to think that. But every women I have had any type of relationship with has hurt or screwed with me in some way.

Men are just as bad.

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 10:03 pm

KenM wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

Have any of them been Aspies? But saying that, I'm sure there are some decent NT women. There's almost 150 million women in your country alone, so why be so defeatist?

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 10:05 pm

andy1976uk wrote:
KenM wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

Have any of them been Aspies? But saying that, I'm sure there are some decent NT women. There's almost 150 million women in your country alone, so why be so defeatist?

I have no idea if they had AS or not. But the bottom line is they screwed with me and hurt me. I's sick of it. I want to die.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 10:06 pm

Legalize Prostitution!! !! :wink:

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 10:06 pm

KenM wrote:
andy1976uk wrote:
KenM wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

I have no idea if they had AS or not. But the bottom line is they screwed with me and hurt me. I's sick of it. I want to die.

I see we have something in common.

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 10:09 pm

Starbuline wrote:
KenM wrote:
andy1976uk wrote:
KenM wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

I see we have something in common.

Same here - apart from the dying bit. No woman on this planet is worth me ending it.

Alicorn
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jan 2007, 10:14 pm

SeaBright wrote:
Legalize Prostitution!! !! :wink:

That won't help things as that's not what the original poster is complaining about.

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2007, 10:16 pm

KenM wrote:
I'm so sick of the BS, I'm thinking now of just ending it all like before. The only reason I want to live is to have a healthly BS free relationship with a women.

Why? What about living for yourself? Why end your life over some stupid b***h?
Relationships are totally overrated IMO.

Quote:
But God does not want me to have that for some reason or another. So why try anymore?

"god"? If you want something to happen, you have to make it happen. So what if 5 or 10 or even 50 relationships have been difficult, TRY AGAIN!! !! ! Learn from each experience and apply those lessons. There's more than 3 billion women on this planet, so you're bound to find a decent one amongst all those. Although IMO, the whole relationships thing is totally overrated anyway.

Emoal6
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jan 2007, 10:17 pm

Alright ken, you need to clean your head up a little. We all know how frustrating it is to find a girl/guy we can have a good relationship with. Hell, even NTs have problems keeping healthy relationships. What you need to learn(which Id hope you'd already know) is that a "friends with benefits" arrangement isnt a healthy relationship in the first place. Thats your fault to not have tried to turn that into a real relationship. And if you did and she didnt want that, you should have stopped it yourself before it got to where you are now.

If anyone here has a reason to hate the opposite gender, I think I have a decent one, but I would never use it. Thats another problem, you dont talk about women the way you have on this post. People in general usually have a "sixth sense" on who is a good person and who is not. The way you are acting could be blamed on AS, but I beg to differ. Something tells me your parents didnt have a healthy relationship and are either divorced or one of them died, and you lived with someone who was very angry at thier significant other. This allowed you to believe it was ok when a woman did something that has wronged you, to act like this. Then again, I could be completely wrong and you just learned on your own that the world is supposed to work for you and it doesnt matter what other people think.

Listen, you need to understand you're in the wrong here and should seek some consouling. God made everyone with autism's life difficult. Its a struggle day in and day out. But that doesnt give us the right to throw it around as the catalyst for all our problems. Get a grip on your life and begin to help yourself.

Passion Patience and Perseverance
Alan