Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 12:47 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I don't really see the logic behind allowing editing for a limited period of time, but there you go.

Peter Boyle had the greatest zingers on that show. My favorite was this comeback:

Marie: "I'm not just a trophy wife, Frank! I have a mind!"

Frank: "You're a trophy wife? What contest in HELL did I win!"

LOL Yeah, the lines between those two was, IMO, some GENIUS writing!!

As for the editing, I don't really get it, either----the only thing I can think-of, is..... Because this site is so extremely busy, and it's enough for the system's "energy sources" with everybody's sending just ONE post----then, you've got people editing / sending 3, 4, or 5 times.....

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

04 Apr 2017, 4:47 pm

Brooke from Magic Mike is a f*****g c**t and I hate her

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 5:20 pm

BRIAN :x

guineapiggirl23
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Apr 2017, 8:41 pm

Can Sparky from Fairly Odd Parents count? I hated him as much as I disliked Scrappy Doo

Also Chloe is another

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 8:48 pm

Danny from Blue Bloods and Lady Mary from Downton Abbey.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 10:21 pm

Character types I hate:

Mean people
Gossips
Generally cold and uninteresting characters

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

29 Apr 2019, 11:29 pm

Dylan

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2019, 6:08 pm

Oh boy. Where do I even begin?

Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. You know that a character is awful when the actor/actress playing said character has to fight the urge to vomit during every line they say. Definitely one of the main reasons why Order of the Phoenix is my least favorite movie in the Wizarding World series. I might even find it worse than The Crimes of Grindelwald.

Joyce, Esmeralda, and Jim from Edward Scissorhands. This movie I believe to be the best one in Tim Burton's repertoire, but even I know that it has problems. Enter these 3. Joyce is just the neighborhood skank who tries to get in the pants of any pretty boy who comes by and when she fails at trying to seduce Edward she tries to make it out like she's the victim of an attempted rape on Edward's part. Seriously, does no one else in the neighborhood know about her slu*ty reputation?!? Esmeralda is just an obnoxious Westboro Baptist nutjob and Jim is probably among the biggest as*holes in movie history, right up there with Walter Peck from Ghostbusters and the Tannen family from the Back To The Future trilogy.

Governor Ratcliffe from Disney's Pocahontas. Stereotypical bad guy who just wants gold, which itself isn't really all that interesting nor does it make a fleshed-out personality.

Randall Boggs from the "Monsters" movies. Generic villain in Monsters Inc. and handled terribly in Monsters University. He starts off as Mike Wazowski's roommate and seemingly first friend at the university, but then seems all to eager to turn on him and the Oozmas just to be with the popular, jock stereotypes. I'd probably also include all the Roar Omega Roar members if I even bothered to remember their names.

Grubber from My Little Pony: The Movie (2017). The forced comic relief who isn't nearly as funny as he thinks he is.

Judge Turpin from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street (2007 movie). Let's see. He banished Sweeney Todd (Benjamin Barker) for a false crime in his lust for Todd's wife, Lucy, rapes her in front of a gathered crowd at a party, drives her to poison herself, raises her daughter, Johanna, with the intent of marrying her, sentences a child to death for a crime he has no way of confirming said child even committed, need I go on?

Mike Teavee from Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (2005 movie). This bratty little know-it-all wins one of the tickets to Willy Wonka's factory by cracking the system even though he clearly states that he hates chocolate. Well then WHY THE f**k DID YOU WANT TO GET THE TICKET ANYWAY!?! He also just gives off this attitude of being smarter than he really is, which really comes back to bite him in the ass when he goes through television under the delusion that it's a teleporter. The original book did a better job at also stating the importance of reading in its Oompa Loompa song bringing to attention the value of imagination books can inspire in young minds.

Willie Scott from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. An overall obnoxious, irritating character who brings absolutely nothing to the story. A lot of people might also mention Short Round from the same movie, but I found him to actually serve a purpose in that he could drive a car, break out of his shackles, and even come to Willie's rescue. That's gotta be really embarrassing when you have to be saved by a pre-teen Chinese boy who hardly has a grasp on basic English.

Chloe Bourgeois from Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug And Cat Noir. Spoiled, nasty, rich girl who's as dumb as a brick. There's literally a scene where Ladybug shows up to try to save her from the "Villain Of The Week" and Ladybug clearly motions for Chloe to remain quiet so she can sneak up on the villain, only for Chloe, like a DUMBASS, to call out to Ladybug not even 2 seconds afterwards, blowing her cover. *Facepalms* Why does she have to be so incredibly f*****g stupid?!?

Sludge the dragon from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. This character (if he can even be called that) inspires more hatred in me than any other on the show or possibly even in fictional media as a whole. Showing up in the Season 8 episode, Father Knows Beast, he claims that he's Spike's dad, but is really just taking advantage of Spike's all-too-willing trust towards him in order to get a taste of the good life that Spike has. He takes over Spike's room while convincing Spike that real dragons sleep outside, drives a wedge between him and Twilight (who's practically raised him), literally resulting in her heart breaking when Spike snaps at her for showing concern that Sludge doesn't have his best interests in mind, and was just a sh***y, unlikable... thing that was a waste of an episode. I predicted from the very beginning that he wasn't really Spike's dad and that he was taking advantage of Spike, but I watched the episode anyways in the blind hope that there was some sort of redeeming quality about him. SPOILER ALERT: There's NONE AT ALL. To this day, that is the only episode that I didn't even bother finishing because of how pissed off I was. Sludge is literally so horrible that calling him the scum of the Earth would be far too harsh of an insult... for the scum!

Last edited by Kenya on 06 May 2019, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2019, 6:51 pm

Lucien Carr, from Kill Your Darlings.

Lucien is a 1940's college student who knows how to charm people with his carefree and bohemian personality with his talk of starting a literary revolution, but as he has zero literary talent and is quite lazy, he uses others to reach this end. At the same time, he leads on his stalker, a troubled gay literary professor named David Cammerer, by giving him the time of day in exchange for writing his school papers. When it becomes clear to Lucien that his best friend, Carl Ginsberg, has a crush on him, he sticks Ginsberg with his school work. Eventually, he stabs David Cammerer and dumps him into the river, weighted down to drowned, for which he got less than two years, as the victim was a homosexual.
Incidentally, this is movie was based on actual people and events.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2019, 5:08 pm

Regina George from Mean Girls

Guy Woodhouse from Rosemary's Baby

Jar Jar Binks from the Star Wars prequels

Scar from The Lion King

Max Cady from the 1991 remake of Cape Fear

Alex Forrest from Fatal Attraction

Emperor Commodus from Gladiator

Margaret White from Carrie

Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Prince Hans from Frozen

Raoul Silva from Skyfall

Jack from The Lord of the Flies

The Monster from Cloverfield

Carl Fogarty from A History of Violence

Christian Grey from the 50 Shades Trilogy

Everyone from the Twilight Series

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2019, 9:21 am

Characters who I hate

Film

1. Judge Claud Frollo from The Hunchack of Notre Dame
2. [b]
Hugo and Victor from Hunchback of Notre Dame (Everyone else is fine)[/b]
3. The Other Mother from Coraline
4. Davey Jones from Pirates of the Carribean: Deadman'd Chest
5. Evelyn Deavors from The Incredibles 2
6. The Joker from any Batmen movie
7. Bane The Dark Knight Rises
8. Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars
9. Muska from Castle in the Sky - He was nuts and especially in Mark Hammill's voice
10.Count Olaf A Series of Unfortunate events

TV Shows
1.Max Fuller on Fuller House
2. Penny from the Big Bang Theory[b]
3.[b]Emily from the Big Bang Theory

4.Sheldon's homeroom teacher on Young Sheldon
5.Rosanne Conner on Roseanne[b]
6.[b]Clara from Doctor Who

7. Rose Tyler from Doctor Who
8.Angela from The Office
9.Arlo from Atypical
10.Billy Andrews from Anne with an E
11. Mr. Phillips from Anne with an E
12. Josie Pie from Anne with an E

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2019, 9:29 am

Colonel Miles Quaritch was the principal antagonist of Avatar. He served as the chief of security at Hell's Gate on Pandora. Having no regard for indigenous lifeforms, especially the Na'vi, and considering them all expendable, he directed the destruction of the Omaticaya Hometree and led the SecOps forces in an attempt to destroy the Tree of Souls. He was killed when Neytiri shot him twice through the chest with her father's bow.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2019, 10:49 am

Fnord, I was thinking of adding Quaritch too because he's such as sadist. I also hate that broker who is working with him because he's just plain greedy additionally to being arrogant. For example, I hated the way he made fun of Dr. Augustine's findings.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2019, 2:30 am

The main character from Killing Eve. I'll probably drop it since she's just a psychopath.

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

22 Feb 2020, 4:44 pm

Brooke Shy from Neighbors and Brooke Shy from Showhole those are two separate characters :lol: They have the same first and last name and are played by the same actress but similarities end there.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2020, 5:02 pm

WitchsCat wrote:
Philip Banks from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Hilary Banks from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

8O How could you hate those characters??! ! They were funny! I loved their don't-take-crap-from-anybody type attitudes (not the later Hilary, she was complete pants played with crappy acting), their boldness, confidence, and their characters all in all. Brilliant TV.