Random tests on random politically related topics!! !

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,316
Location: Omnipresent

26 Jan 2007, 5:46 pm

Cultural Theory Test http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 9833388668

Ideas of Fairness Test http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 8201225636

Political Ideals Test http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 4171364367

Political Typology http://typology.people-press.org/typology/

Out of the 3, the fairness test will probably be the hardest to understand. I just posted these tests largely because I am bored and because I think that it might be mildly interesting to see what people get.

EDIT: Sorry about the links having problems. I also added another test.



Last edited by Awesomelyglorious on 26 Jan 2007, 6:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Mar 2006
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,627
Location: scotland

26 Jan 2007, 5:55 pm

hmmm... did the cultural theory test, and scored as follows...

The Border
You scored 20% individualism, 60% fatalism, 16% hierarchy, and 100% egalitarianism!


_________________
?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith


Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,316
Location: Omnipresent

26 Jan 2007, 5:59 pm

peebo wrote:
hmmm... did the cultural theory test, and scored as follows...

The Border
You scored 20% individualism, 60% fatalism, 16% hierarchy, and 100% egalitarianism!

Interesting, I definitely expected a high egalitarian score from you.



Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,667
Location: Calgary

26 Jan 2007, 6:08 pm

The Falsifier
You scored 84% individualism, 76% fatalism, 28% hierarchy, and 56% egalitarianism!

I ran through the test and I stand by that individualism, but I tihnk it should be 100%

Liberal for your "4th" test there



Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,316
Location: Omnipresent

26 Jan 2007, 6:41 pm

Corvus wrote:
The Falsifier
You scored 84% individualism, 76% fatalism, 28% hierarchy, and 56% egalitarianism!

I ran through the test and I stand by that individualism, but I tihnk it should be 100%

Liberal for your "4th" test there

Hmm... the whole individualism thing is interesting, perhaps you didn't perceive some of their questions as relating to individualism when they were or did not agree with their concept of individualism in some other form or fashion.



Last edited by Awesomelyglorious on 26 Jan 2007, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,667
Location: Calgary

26 Jan 2007, 6:45 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
Corvus wrote:
The Falsifier
You scored 84% individualism, 76% fatalism, 28% hierarchy, and 56% egalitarianism!

I ran through the test and I stand by that individualism, but I tihnk it should be 100%

Liberal for your "4th" test there

Hmm... the whole individualism thing is interesting, perhaps you didn't perceive some of their questions as relating to individualism when they were or did not agree with their concept of individualism in some other form or fashion.


Some questions were too "general" for me to answer. While I may agree with them in the way they are asked, there are scenarios where I cannot agree so I chose what was best but 84% is close enough. While I joke about the 100%, there are many scenarios one cannot simply be an individual. I'm more a believer in personal choice then anything (just realize that not everyone picks the "right" one).. meh too hard to explain



headphase
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 728
Location: NC, USA

26 Jan 2007, 11:22 pm

The Egoist
You scored 52% individualism, 60% fatalism, 32% hierarchy, and 44% egalitarianism!



Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,316
Location: Omnipresent

26 Jan 2007, 11:53 pm

Hmmm.... interesting, so far everyone who has responded has a fatalist streak. I sort of wonder if this is a general trait of the population or an aspie trait or simply an odd coincidence.



Nexus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,111
Location: On I2

27 Jan 2007, 12:10 am

Egalitarianism
You scored 40% individualism, 32% fatalism, 36% hierarchy, and 100% egalitarianism!


_________________
"Have a nice apocalypse" - Southland Tales


amerikasend
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jan 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 404
Location: South Africa

27 Jan 2007, 12:20 am

The Falsifier
You scored 60% individualism, 32% fatalism, 60% hierarchy, and 68% egalitarianism!

Order / Growth
You scored 80% growing, 20% insuring, and 50% reducing!

Liberal
You scored 42 Equality, 64 Liberty, and 50 Stability!

For the last test I got Liberal.

I'm bored, so I took them all.



Nexus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,111
Location: On I2

27 Jan 2007, 12:30 am

The rest of them:

Order / Insurance
You scored 10% growing, 90% insuring, and 30% reducing!

Socialist?
You scored 92 Equality, 85 Liberty, and 21 Stability!
You are a bit difficult to classify. You may well be a Socialist. However your greater than average commitment to equality may make you more of a Utopian Socialist. On the other hand your secondary commitment to liberty may make you a Social-Liberal. Check all links and see what you think.

Liberal


_________________
"Have a nice apocalypse" - Southland Tales


Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,316
Location: Omnipresent

27 Jan 2007, 12:54 am

Nexus wrote:
Egalitarianism
You scored 40% individualism, 32% fatalism, 36% hierarchy, and 100% egalitarianism!

Hmmm.... a non fatalist, looks like we have one trend breaker.
amerikasend wrote:
The Falsifier
You scored 60% individualism, 32% fatalism, 60% hierarchy, and 68% egalitarianism!

Order / Growth
You scored 80% growing, 20% insuring, and 50% reducing!

Liberal
You scored 42 Equality, 64 Liberty, and 50 Stability!

For the last test I got Liberal.

I'm bored, so I took them all.

Well, I am happy that you are bored. I like seeing how people do on these tests, it allows me to understand their thoughts better. What you got allows me to know a lot more about who you are, your political beliefs and such.
Quote:
The rest of them:

Order / Insurance
You scored 10% growing, 90% insuring, and 30% reducing!

Socialist?
You scored 92 Equality, 85 Liberty, and 21 Stability!
You are a bit difficult to classify. You may well be a Socialist. However your greater than average commitment to equality may make you more of a Utopian Socialist. On the other hand your secondary commitment to liberty may make you a Social-Liberal. Check all links and see what you think.

Liberal

Interesting, I sort of wonder if anyone on the last test you showed will get a low score on liberty. The reason I state that is because conservatives value liberty in this sense because to them it means capitalism and growth, while for liberals(in the American sense) it means individual freedom and improvement.



amerikasend
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jan 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 404
Location: South Africa

27 Jan 2007, 1:01 am

Yes, you should post more. It keeps my brain functioning lol.



Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,316
Location: Omnipresent

27 Jan 2007, 1:05 am

amerikasend wrote:
Yes, you should post more. It keeps my brain functioning lol.

Hunh? Me? I'd say that I don't really do that much, really, all that I do could simply be done through thoughtful searching.



Sir_Sefirot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 3 Feb 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 57
Location: Barcelona, Spain

04 Feb 2007, 2:06 pm

You scored 100% individualism, 36% fatalism, 44% hierarchy, and 4% egalitarianism!


_________________
You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you