say no to internet censorship! please sign!

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2013, 6:36 am

just say no!

BritAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Sep 2013, 11:11 am

Signed what the governments are doing is what the Nazis did with phones, they could listen to what you were saying and the same thing is happening now except it's expanded to all forms of media and people have had enough of it.

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 12:35 am

auntblabby wrote:
they won't stop until NOTHING is in the public domain.

It's all because of greed. People in control of all the major parts of the government want to squeeze all they can from people, in any way they can get away with it. To them, if they can't tax it, it shouldn't be legal, period. People like that need to be removed from office ;)

This honestly is only the very tip of a very large iceburg, sadly this fight will never end because they will keep putting new bills out, regardless of how many times we go against such a thing.

Greed has taken over our governmental system and it's killing the U.S.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 12:39 am

like pogo said, "we have met the enemy, and he is us." if we stopped wanting their product en masse, you would see how quickly they'd turn around.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 1:00 am

This stuff is being done between governments and corporations. I don't think this shutdown will slow the progress nor will it make getting our message to the government any easier. The corporation is likely to seduce the government saying things like "We can provide what you need to start back up again and all you have to do is listen to us. This trade act will fix everything." Snakes, every one of them.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 1:15 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
This stuff is being done between governments and corporations. I don't think this shutdown will slow the progress nor will it make getting our message to the government any easier. The corporation is likely to seduce the government saying things like "We can provide what you need to start back up again and all you have to do is listen to us. This trade act will fix everything." Snakes, every one of them.

You're assuming that hasn't already been the case for years. Just from the reports about PRISM I can tell you that every major social media corporation has a contract with the governmental body to turn over personal details and information about it's users. Naturally, given the legality of it all, each respective party denies it, but we know it's happening, the information is out there but people naturally ignore it in favor of the spewage that these liars give the public as "truth".
Since major corporations and rich people everywhere have been the only ones to benefit from the past few years of political bullsh*t, I can tell you without a doubt that they're pulling some strings somewhere in order to keep those benefits. And those who want to restart the government are likely being bribed by those corporations in order in order to get them in their pocket. The whole system's corrupt, it wouldn't surprise me if the country goes under at this point.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 3:07 pm

we have got to stop wanting their products and have got to disenthrall ourselves from their latest and greatest crap :idea:

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 4:28 pm

I don't want to put my email address on stuff at random so I didn't sign it. Sorry. I know the bad guys can get easily enough, but that doesn't mean I should hand it out to everybody that asks for it.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 2:59 pm

Disclaimer: This is just the Anxiety Disorder talking with my fears of losing and everything I like the way it is being changed so don't take the following statements, similes, and metaphors too seriously. Do not leave a harsh reply. The stress of my worries are choking me enough as they are.

The world ends with the enactment of the trade deal. I'm getting out when the corporations start policing. With their wallets as their ears and the coins as their eyes, they won't care. As long as their wallets are fat, a world burning to the ground is the least of their concern. As for our governments, forget about them. They will no longer be of any use to us. They are barely of any use to us today. Corporations will own all. What they expect to buy away from us in the future, they are renting today.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

tern
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Oct 2013, 7:41 am

Mindsigh wrote:
I don't want to put my email address on stuff at random so I didn't sign it.

All you need to do is create a new web based e-address for yourself for the sole purpose of signing and not use it for anything else.

More than just signing is ended, of course. Vigilance, observation and warning each other about everything that changes, and friends who are only in touch over the web must exchange off-web contact details to defend against the danger of getting cut off.