Page 1 of 8 [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

CTCD
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jan 2007, 7:21 pm

Mine:

“You hate someone whom you really wish to love, but whom you cannot love. Perhaps he himself prevents you. That is a disguised form of love.”

“The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.”

“Tears are words the heart can't express”

“Don't ever give up on something or someone that you can't go a full day without thinking about.”

“You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.”

“Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire.”

“He is cynical because he doesn’t want to get hurt. You can find the original Chow when he’s alone. You feel his sadness and his loneliness. When he’s with other people, he seems to be happy. But deep down, he’s still living with his past.”

“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”

“Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!”

“Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable.”

“Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets.”

“You always admire what you really don't understand.”

“With more people, there are more voices to tune out.”

“You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”

“I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.”

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”

“Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions.”

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.”

“When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”

“Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust.”

“I've noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place: a place called love.”

“After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” (You must be living under a rock if you don't know where this is from CoughHarryPotterCough)

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 8:07 pm

"Don't get off the boat"

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 8:09 pm

"...whatever."

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 8:18 pm

I can have oodles of charm when I want to.
-Kurt Vonnegut (1922 - ), Braekfast of Champions

- Emerson

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 8:35 pm

This is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 8:38 pm

This is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 8:39 pm

triple posts

lkonantz
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Jan 2007, 8:52 pm

Here are some quotes:

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room." from Dr. Strangelove

"Perception is 9/10's of reality." from my sister

"There are very few of life's troubles that can't be cured with high explosives."

"Oho, the Pope! How many battalions does he have?" from Joseph Stalin

"There are always three choices - war, surrender, and present policy." from Henry Kissinger

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 9:45 pm

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG."

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 9:50 pm

Women and cats do as they please, and men and dogs just have to relax and get used to the idea-Robert Heinlein

The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win-Roger Bannister

It's a universal adolescent feeling, trying to find one's place. The adolescent who is perfectly adapted to his or her environment, I have yet to meet-Roger Bannister

I found longer races boring. The mile was just perfect-Roger Bannister

We are Siamese if you please,
We are Siamese if you don't please... (Lady and the Tramp)

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 9:54 pm

RedMage wrote:

i love the quote following that quote: "*slap*"

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 9:59 pm

tinky wrote:
RedMage wrote:

i love the quote following that quote: "*slap*"

lol! :lol:

subalternnavert
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jan 2007, 11:06 pm

"If, should you ever wish to please my ghost, wink at some homely girl and forgive some sinner"

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 11:13 pm

"My God, Vanessa's got a fabulous body...I bet she shags like a Minx"! Austin Powers

chadders
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Jan 2007, 11:24 pm

"With computers, technology keeps improving as price keeps lowering. The moral of the story is you have to start somewhere".

I can't remember who this quote is by, but it's helped me :).

That's my two pence worth.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2007, 11:36 pm

"We ain't gonna slack no one off man! We ain't gonna say s**t about no one motha fucka you won't say Nnnnnn"- Craig Nicholls