How is being a rude person attract so many women? (sarcasm)

Page 6 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 1:30 pm

Or, you challenge her a bit to be interesting. That way, she's investing in you, then she thinks you're worth it (which you are)...

If she can't be interesting, she's not worth it - she's failed your tests. Why would you want a boring long-term partner?

It's straightforward, really. Date more like a woman, than a typical man. End.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 1:37 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
octobertiger wrote:
Well, that's finished now, hasn't it guys?

The argument was a little rude, which is in keeping with the topic, so therefore it's still on track, righ'?

At least when I'm nice it is genuine, and not fake like some Nice Guy (TM), so yeah.
I found the use of the word Nice to describe a flaw agonizingly absurd, so that put a little fuel to the fire as well.

Nobody said that being nice was a flaw. I sure as hell didn't.

It's not a virtue either. It's literally the bare minimum required to be a decent human being. Nobody deserves jack sh** for just being nice. Not sex, not a medal, not even a compliment. Look at this cartoon again:
The guy isn't losing because he's "nice." He's losing because that's the only thing he has to offer. If being "nice" is the best thing you have going for you, you're either incredibly boring or not actually the slightest bit nice.

appletheclown wrote:
Geekonychus wrote:
octobertiger wrote:
You cannot be serious. I thought all that locked thread rubbish was going to end.
Apperently this thread had zero point other than to make a convoluted semantics argument so I see no reason why it shouldn't be locked..........

It had a point that wasn't yours. You kept saying I needed help, when the whole point was to clarify beyond reasonable doubt, that being nice is a given, not something you strive to do. If it was made as simple as your response to "Well at least she responded as an honest woman and not some guy that thinks I need help", then this thread wouldn't be required. Say it so people know what you are talking about.
Why does being rude attract so many women? (SARCASM)

If we really have been arguing the same point I fail to see how I'm anymore at fault for the communication issue than you are. I don't think your post was as clear as you think it was and based on some of the other comments in the thread, I'd say I'm not the only one who thinks this. I'm not always the best communicator so I'm willing to take 50% of the blame but only if you can do the same...........

Ok

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 1:48 pm

I hereby declare Whine Arse (TM) to be = to Nice Guy (TM), and whenever appletheclown says Whine Arse (TM), he means Nice Guy (TM).

Kind of like the right and left twix factories.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 2:19 pm

octobertiger wrote:
Or, you challenge her a bit to be interesting. That way, she's investing in you, then she thinks you're worth it (which you are)...

If she can't be interesting, she's not worth it - she's failed your tests. Why would you want a boring long-term partner?

It's straightforward, really. Date more like a woman, than a typical man. End.

Oh my god. I was married to you for years. It ended badly, as you know. :lol:

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 2:27 pm

aspiemike wrote:

I would also point out as well that when a girl is interested in you, it is up to the guy to keep the interest level high. Once her interest level drops below a certain level, there isn't a damn thing you can say, do, or any new hobby to engage in that will ever convince her to be interested in you again either. Her mind is made up, you will never be interesting to her again.

I really like your thinking although I would question your last statement. Us girls are basically airheads, you wave something shiny (be it jewelry for NTs or spaceships for ASs) in front of us and we forget everything...hence going back with as*hole boyfriends is such a regular occurrence. (and ok this was a gross generalisation too) Of course, every single female friend would crucify me if they heard me say this but this is only because it is true. I actually use this myself because believe it or not, I don't know how to talk to girls either half the time. Whenever you are faced with anyone other than me, it is safe to assume a compliment can get you out of a tight spot. :wink:

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 2:28 pm

Yeah, it was because I could never get used to your 'unique' sense of humour... :alien:

(she never went down on me once, people. Note to self - get a pre nup, next time)

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 2:30 pm

leafplant wrote:
Whenever you are faced with anyone other than me, it is safe to assume a compliment can get you out of a tight spot. :wink:

You look absolutely hideous tonight, darling! 8O

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 2:41 pm

octobertiger wrote:
Yeah, it was because I could never get used to your 'unique' sense of humour... :alien:

(she never went down on me once, people. Note to self - get a pre nup, next time)

Actually, the sense of humor was the one thing me and the ex definitely did have in common. 'Unique' such as it is. Really miss that actually.

Not quite sure what point are you trying to make subsequently though? I can't tell if you are joking around or trying to make fun of me for some reason?

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 2:44 pm

Obviously (to me) joking. I apologise if that is misconstrued by you.

Have a good day 8)

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 3:47 pm

One could also ask why being an emotionally-unavailable witch with a capital B who uses sex as currency to get what she wants is also very attractive.

Can't believe I missed this thread. That's what I get for being busy sewing I guess.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 4:30 pm

Kezzstar wrote:
One could also ask why being an emotionally-unavailable witch with a capital B who uses sex as currency to get what she wants is also very attractive.

It's not that what you mentioned is attractive. Perhaps it's the women that behave that way that are attractive for other reasons.

Obese women can't get away with being a witch and using sex as a currency the majority of the time because people aren't attracted to those characteristics hence her market value is low.