How is being a rude person attract so many women? (sarcasm)

Page 1 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 5:12 pm

I guess people want to give up being kind and genuine people, because it seems jerks are a very hot thing now to women.
(Even though I know that is a load of garbage just made by chauvinists in order to just piss people off, we are playing along with this absurd game of theirs)
It seems all men who are Gentlemen are outright perverted stalkers. They complain too much and have no sexual value no matter how good of a father they will be, and are always fake, especially when taking a bullet for a 5 year old.
If all men were rude, jerks, mean, smart is okay too, chauvinistic, and behave like the most Jerkiest downright arse-holish person, women everywhere would flock to any man's arm, and engage in any fantasy he could possibly pull out of his arse.

This being a rough subject, my fault for the language, it is fine with me if the mods feel it belongs in the adult forum, even though it would make the best difference in l&d. (trolls)

Now if you believe any of those words above, you are probably troll, or you are a very rude individual who have never been told to stop, and be a Gentlemen to any lady in his entire life. If you are a woman who likes jerks, then please tell us why.
Maybe women who like kind, gentle, and caring men, are too smart to engage in such absurd generalizations, which I wish I was too.
Please, explain why, no stats, no opinions, I want reasons that are actually not obviously full of dung.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 5:35 pm

appletheclown wrote:
I guess people want to give up being kind and genuine people, because it seems jerks are a very hot thing now to women.
(Even though I know that is a load of garbage just made by chauvinists in order to just piss people off, we are playing along with this absurd game of theirs)
It seems all men who are Gentlemen are outright perverted stalkers. They complain too much and have no sexual value no matter how good of a father they will be, and are always fake, especially when taking a bullet for a 5 year old.
If all men were rude, jerks, mean, smart is okay too, chauvinistic, and behave like the most Jerkiest downright arse-holish person, women everywhere would flock to any man's arm, and engage in any fantasy he could possibly pull out of his arse.

This being a rough subject, my fault for the language, it is fine with me if the mods feel it belongs in the adult forum, even though it would make the best difference in l&d. (trolls)

Now if you believe any of those words above, you are probably troll, or you are a very rude individual who have never been told to stop, and be a Gentlemen to any lady in his entire life. If you are a woman who likes jerks, then please tell us why.
Maybe women who like kind, gentle, and caring men, are too smart to engage in such absurd generalizations, which I wish I was too.
Please, explain why, no stats, no opinions, I want reasons that are actually not obviously full of dung.

First of all, the more desired/better looking the woman is, the less of the nice guy she is going to want. You don't seem to understand that everybody treats good looking women like princesses because of their looks, and that can be degrading to them (when people are only judging them on their looks and constantly kissing their asses) because the women don't know who they can trust and don't know the men's motives for being so nice.

When you get the "jerk" a lot of times it's just someone who they see has no motives behind their behavior, nothing to hide, and these women feel like they can trust these guys. That's why they do much better than overly nice guys.

In a woman's eyes being nice for sex or to get in their pants isn't genuine and it's not very nice. You need to look at things from their point of view. That's how they view guys that always agree with them, always give them what they want, always talk about how beautiful she is, etc.

That doesn't mean intentionally be an as*hole, it just means treat them like you would treat a NORMAL person. Don't be driven by motives in your behavior- women will sense it from a mile away.

GregCav
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 6:08 pm

lost561, you seem to have a handle on the subject pretty well, and you've articulated the matter better than I could have. Thanks for that.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 6:09 pm

I'm being logical though. When some 40 year old virgin tells me a***holes get all the girls, I think he is off his rocker, and needs to man up.
You say to me he is just another nice guy, and he is a skilless wimp who deserves to be forever alone.

Who gives you the right to think such a thing about someone? I may think he is off his rocker about certain things and needs to man up, but I'm not going to make him feel like crap about it, I'd help him out if I had experience.
Just because some jerks are sexy Alpha's doesn't mean he can treat women or Gentlemen who never got thanked for being kind like animals.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 6:16 pm

lost561 wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

First of all, the more desired/better looking the woman is, the less of the nice guy she is going to want. You don't seem to understand that everybody treats good looking women like princesses because of their looks, and that can be degrading to them (when people are only judging them on their looks and constantly kissing their asses) because the women don't know who they can trust and don't know the men's motives for being so nice.

When you get the "jerk" a lot of times it's just someone who they see has no motives behind their behavior, nothing to hide, and these women feel like they can trust these guys. That's why they do much better than overly nice guys.

In a woman's eyes being nice for sex or to get in their pants isn't genuine and it's not very nice. You need to look at things from their point of view. That's how they view guys that always agree with them, always give them what they want, always talk about how beautiful she is, etc.

That doesn't mean intentionally be an as*hole, it just means treat them like you would treat a NORMAL person. Don't be driven by motives in your behavior- women will sense it from a mile away.

So in one thread you imply that only unattractive women go for shorter guys.
Now you're implying that only less desirable women like nice guys.

I can't see any possible reason why people wouldn't want to date you.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 6:42 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
lost561 wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

So in one thread you imply that only unattractive women go for shorter guys.
Now you're implying that only less desirable women like nice guys.

I can't see any possible reason why people wouldn't want to date you.

First of all, I never said ONLY unattractive women go for shorter guys. Please get the link to the thread where I posted that. Short height on a man is being overweight on a woman. The better looking a woman is, the more luxury she is afforded to be picky because she has more options in men that she can date. Does that make sense?

Do an experiment; create 2 OKcupid profiles, and post up profile pictures. Make 1 man 5'7 and make the other man 6'2. You can even select a little bit of an uglier profile picture for the 6'2 guy, don't make it too disproportionate though. Report your findings back here.

Yes, I am saying that women that look more desirable get their ass kissed by tons of men and these beautiful women don't know who to trust because men put them on a pedestal because of their looks. You don't see these men being nice to obese women that they aren't attracted to. It's because the nice guys are driven by motives. That's not nice.

If these nice guys treat a woman that is much less desire able in looks that way, she isn't used to being treated like that, like the beautiful women aren't used to being treated normal. So in hindsight these less desirable women like the nice guys.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm

To make this assumption you would have to:
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person is an "as*hole"
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person is a "nice guy"
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person is interested in the "as*hole"
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person is a disinterested in the "nice guy"
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate that all other behaviors are the same
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person made their choice solely on those differences
repeat for a statistically significant portion of the human population.

...to even begin to come to come to a hypothesis to introduce the question of WHY.

In the work place the highest perceived power is an man acting angry.
The second highest perceived power is a woman acting sad.

Why do you keep asking these weird questions?
They're very annoying and you could answer most of these yourself, faster and more accurately than asking here.
They make you sound bitter and angry.
They sound very much like women slandering.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 6:52 pm

lost561 wrote:
First of all, I never said ONLY unattractive women go for shorter guys. Please get the link to the thread where I posted that. Short height on a man is being overweight on a woman. The better looking a woman is, the more luxury she is afforded to be picky because she has more options in men that she can date. Does that make sense?

Do an experiment; create 2 OKcupid profiles, and post up profile pictures. Make 1 man 5'7 and make the other man 6'2. You can even select a little bit of an uglier profile picture for the 6'2 guy, don't make it too disproportionate though. Report your findings back here.

Yes, I am saying that women that look more desirable get their ass kissed by tons of men and these beautiful women don't know who to trust because men put them on a pedestal because of their looks. You don't see these men being nice to obese women that they aren't attracted to. It's because the nice guys are driven by motives. That's not nice.

If these nice guys treat a woman that is much less desire able in looks that way, she isn't used to being treated like that, like the beautiful women aren't used to being treated normal. So in hindsight these less desirable women like the nice guys.

You need to get out more.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 6:58 pm

1401b wrote:

That's none of your business.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 7:05 pm

lost561 wrote:
1401b wrote:

That's none of your business.

You made it everybody's business when you posted your "observations" here.
You need to get out and observe more, because you're just plain wrong.
You're not even c,lose enough to have it explained to you with a very thick book.
You're not bad, you're just young and don't have a clue yet.

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 7:08 pm

There ARE no undesirable women.
When you understand that sentence you'll begin to understand human interaction.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 7:14 pm

1401b wrote:
To make this assumption you would have to:
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person is an "as*hole"
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person is a "nice guy"
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person is interested in the "as*hole"
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person is a disinterested in the "nice guy"
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate that all other behaviors are the same
- accurately identify behaviors that accurately demonstrate a person made their choice solely on those differences
repeat for a statistically significant portion of the human population.

...to even begin to come to come to a hypothesis to introduce the question of WHY.

In the work place the highest perceived power is an man acting angry.
The second highest perceived power is a woman acting sad.

Why do you keep asking these weird questions?
They're very annoying and you could answer most of these yourself, faster and more accurately than asking here.
They make you sound bitter and angry.
They sound very much like women slandering.

First off they have no proof, all of it is naive belief in pop culture as fact, and not many woman date a***holes to be treated 'normal'.
Your right, I can answer it myself, but that would leave no other room for the other sides argument to actually answer without starting an argument like lost and geekonychus have already started in the other thread, and the one between lost and whoamI on here.

Last edited by appletheclown on 09 Oct 2013, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 7:14 pm

1401b wrote:

You made it everybody's business when you posted your "observations" here.
You need to get out and observe more, because you're just plain wrong.
You're not even c,lose enough to have it explained to you with a very thick book.
You're not bad, you're just young and don't have a clue yet.

My observations have nothing to do with you telling me that I need to get out more.

I disagree that I'm plain wrong, and you still never offered your theory on why jerks * have more success in dating & relationships with more women; you simply said that the OP sounds like a whiny woman or something.

I've been the "nice guy" before. And I've learned from my mistakes, also with a combination of therapy and medication on how to change my behavior towards women so they feel like I respect them. I have gotten results with attractive women.

I never have & never will try to push my views on anybody. I do offer my take on the issue. And I would even post a picture of me with my last girlfriend who alot would consider hot, but nobody is willing to do the same here. That's my way of proving that I have success.

Last edited by lost561 on 09 Oct 2013, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 7:16 pm

1401b wrote:
There ARE no undesirable women.
When you understand that sentence you'll begin to understand human interaction.

Ok. 8O

Does that mean that there are no undesirable men?

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 7:19 pm

appletheclown wrote:

First off they have no proof, all of it is naive belief in pop culture as fact, and not many woman date a***holes to be treated 'normal'.
Your right, I can answer it myself, but that would leave no other room for the other sides argument to actually answer without starting an argument like lost and geekonychus have already started in the other thread, and the one between lost and whoamI on here.

So why are you so concerned with this topic enough to create a thread on it? You are obviously envious that you aren't successful and that these jerks are.

Do you have success in the dating world?

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 7:23 pm

lost561 wrote:

I've been the "nice guy" before. And I've learned from my mistakes, also with a combination of therapy and medication on how to change my behavior towards women so they feel like I respect them. I have gotten results with attractive women.

Instead of pretending to respect women, how about actually respecting women?