20 Oct 2013, 12:21 pm

speak da truth my brotha

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 12:41 pm

lost561 wrote:
octobertiger wrote:

You have, perhaps lazily/unwittingly taken a survey of 1.000 US women and generalised it to 'this survey shows that half of working moms wish to be stay-at-home moms' - applying to the whole world, in essence. I wonder what social groups were asked, where it was conducted, who declined to answer, the publiation's agenda...and so on.

So, basically, 'lostie' definitely isn't the only culprit.

This happens all the time. The media will take so-called 'facts', and then they will be swallowed whole by a public punch-drunk with stats, and too tired to question them.

The point about 'stoning lostie' is ridiculous, too. When he comes out with 'good' points (ie measured - of course not necessarily what people want to hear), they are discussed accordingly. When he comes out with sexist filth, and is rude, the tone understandably changes. I would expect this would be the case for any poster, regardless of gender or belief.

Octobertiger, you are a fool. Most women are more feminine than what the typical wrongplanet women lesbians are. I can think of a few decent women on here like Yuzu but most of the women here are different from the norm. Don't call me a sexist because I speak the truth.

I didn't call you a sexist. I said that you sometimes come out with sexist filth - and, it appears that you're going there again.

Most of the men here are different from the norm, too - you included. Should you be judged in the way that you judge others? I don't think you'd like that.

I couldn't care less if you think I'm a fool or not :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 1:15 pm

SHU' UP YOU OL' BAGS OF WASTES AND MOP TH' DECK!

umm.....not directed at anyone, just wanted to shout like a pirate.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 1:34 pm

Typical WP lesbian?whats that?Some lesbians are very feminine.Not all are "butch."Just like some gay men are not queens.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 1:41 pm

^ Can I be Sandi Toksvig type of lesbian? She always makes me laugh really loud and for a long time, if only she wasn't already taken .. :roll:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 2:03 pm

^^^Nothing wrong with that.But if she is taken, you will just have to resist the urge to be a home wrecker. :lol:

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 3:14 pm

God loves gay people

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 7:51 pm

I love how the op is hating on women on the spectrum. Self hating aspies are the most pathetic.....

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 7:54 pm

Nice try geeko but just because I'm not attracted to certain kinds of women doesn't mean I hate them. That's like saying cafeluit & leaf plant hate men under a certain height. Nice try to put me down though. Too bad it's not working.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 8:00 pm

Quote:
geeky nerdy lesbian radical feminist type

is not what I'd call neutral terminology.

Just a reminder to everyone to refrain from personal attacks.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2013, 6:59 am

Misslizard wrote:
Typical WP lesbian?whats that?Some lesbians are very feminine.Not all are "butch."Just like some gay men are not queens.

It means that certain people with self esteem problems tend to certain behaviors, when not being able to response to an opinion on logic. To negate themselves to have no logic reason against other people opinions, you simply try to eraze the opinion you dont like by trying to tell yourself, that the mentioned opinion would have no worth, because of the person, mentioning the opinion having no worth.

Or basically: "Oh, XYZ has an opinion that I dont like, and cannot negate by logic. Oh god, that f***s me so totally up, because of me having no self esteem, and telling myself that I am totally sh***y, if I cant be right about everything. Oh, hell, what can I do, what can I do? ----> Ha, I got it. I simply tell myself that XYZ is *insert random unlogic total nonsense*, and because of that the opinion of XYZ doesnt need to be bothered about, because its anyway only the opinion of an "insert random unlogic total nonsense".

You know, just like the people, that simply start shouting and blaming, when running out of arguments. Greetings from your happy hetero-married, feministic WP-lesbian. :) (Yeah, I know, that this combination is a random unlogic total nonsense, so its no me, that needs to be explained, that there is no sense to it. ^^)

punkguy378
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Oct 2013, 7:26 am

Oh my god. After spending the last hour in the thread for the guy getting sick of all the good guy bad boy stuff I see this thread which apparently was bumped!

Make the insanity stop!

Everyone run away lock the doors and hide. The dreaded "bad boy - good guy" debate is on a rampage.

I heard there are about five threads a month about this exact topic. It seems the PUAs out there are seeping into every aspect of life. It is like the blob, it consumes everything and gets bigger and bigger and bigger. Yes, I found a way to make a reference to a classic of the eighties! Always wanted to do that. I guess "seeping" is the right word as it seeps into your drains, vents, and under your door. There is no escape!

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2013, 7:40 am

punkguy378 wrote:

I heard there are about five threads a month about this exact topic.

I am waiting for the scientific proof to determine this to be provided, so it can be questioned appropriately :lol:

Come on, what have we had - we've had the three headed red duck, the vampires, Diana Ross's favourite PUA - Player Supreme. All in the last week.

And what exactly has been established? Have we solved this nebulous argument? Ahhh, I soooo wanted to use the word nebulous. Occasionally something good comes out of it, but that's more by accident than anything else. Why do I keep being drawn here? It's not even a cookie jar.

This section is a ring road car-crash - thus accurately reflecting the state of dating in real life. Good job, hi fives all :lol:

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2013, 8:57 am

^^^^We got the word "nebulous" out of it. I'd say that's a win or at least a break even.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2013, 10:48 am

Schneekugel wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

It means that certain people with self esteem problems tend to certain behaviors, when not being able to response to an opinion on logic. To negate themselves to have no logic reason against other people opinions, you simply try to eraze the opinion you dont like by trying to tell yourself, that the mentioned opinion would have no worth, because of the person, mentioning the opinion having no worth.

Or basically: "Oh, XYZ has an opinion that I dont like, and cannot negate by logic. Oh god, that f**** me so totally up, because of me having no self esteem, and telling myself that I am totally sh***y, if I cant be right about everything. Oh, hell, what can I do, what can I do? ----> Ha, I got it. I simply tell myself that XYZ is *insert random unlogic total nonsense*, and because of that the opinion of XYZ doesnt need to be bothered about, because its anyway only the opinion of an "insert random unlogic total nonsense".

You know, just like the people, that simply start shouting and blaming, when running out of arguments. Greetings from your happy hetero-married, feministic WP-lesbian. :) (Yeah, I know, that this combination is a random unlogic total nonsense, so its no me, that needs to be explained, that there is no sense to it. ^^)

I sure don't value your opinion and I don't take people's advice on here. I KNOW the truth and I know what works. I'm pretty sure I know what type of woman you are too but I've been messages by the mods to stop telling the truth when I see it.

Keep giving out your advice, and I'll keep giving out mine. I'm not here to listen and take advice from anybody. I don't need it. I'm here to talk about issues and give advice and help people out. In particular Aspie males. Women on the spectrum only need to look good and they can get into a relationship they don't need help.

And i asked you politely the first time to not ramble on with your huge posts. You always do that and most of the sentences are meaningless and not much to respond to. I know this is a place for you to vent but don't say that you beat me in an argument. I'm just not wasting my time with you. It's simple as that.