Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

KMB6167
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2013, 3:46 pm

I feel like I can't take this anymore. The freshmen and sophomores are now even louder then ever. One of the freshmen girls had fought one of my friends. And when the bell rang for 4b when I am still in english 11, they were so noisy that all the students in the classroom including me can hear out the hallway when the door is closed. I just wish I could rush through the junior and senior year and go to college right now, or maybe just transfer into a private school.

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 4:50 pm

Talk to your parents about your concerns. They should transfer you to a private school if you really hate it that much.

KMB6167
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2013, 5:22 pm

Well I am on my junior year and my mom and my dad think i should stay at this school because they think I would miss my friends if i transfer to another school.

LAlien
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2013, 6:16 pm

I am a sophomore and I just started a new school on Monday. I do miss the friends that I had at my old school, and I do not know where to sit at lunch or break, but this school is much better for me. My old school was a public high school with 4,500 kids and my new school is about 300 kids, preschool- 12th grade. I know private school is not an option for everyone, though, so you might want to check out the other public schools near you and see if they are any better. Explain your problems, I know that it can be hard, but chances are they will at least try to make things better at the school you currently attend.

KMB6167
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2013, 8:29 pm

Not only students were being loud, but they also can slow me down just a little bit when I try to get to class. I feel like I want to push through, but I don't want to be rude when I bump into people. Today when I was trying to get outside to get on the bus, I had to go through the main office because there was a lot of loud, verbose ghetto people blocking the main entrance where most students get out to get on the bus. They were just talking and gawking. I was thinking like, why would these people stand there in front of the door way? They are ret*d for doing that. :x

LAlien
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2013, 9:52 pm

I had the same problem with the loud and verbose students. I also had a problem with them slowing me down when I was on my way to class, but the reasons that I did not want to bump into them were more related to sensory issues than wanting to be polite.
Although I am able to relate to your problems, I cannot help you! I understand that you may need to vent, but there is nothing that I (or, most likely, anyone else on this site) can do to help your situation other that tell you to either A: suck it up, or B: move schools. I'm sorry that I am not of more help, but I could not get through it myself. :(
Best of luck to you, mate.

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 4:19 pm

LAlien wrote:
I had the same problem with the loud and verbose students. I also had a problem with them slowing me down when I was on my way to class, but the reasons that I did not want to bump into them were more related to sensory issues than wanting to be polite.
Although I am able to relate to your problems, I cannot help you! I understand that you may need to vent, but there is nothing that I (or, most likely, anyone else on this site) can do to help your situation other that tell you to either A: suck it up, or B: move schools. I'm sorry that I am not of more help, but I could not get through it myself. :(
Best of luck to you, mate.

Me too!

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Oct 2013, 1:00 am

let the nwo collapse.... quit school... take your cash out of the bank.... save it at your home... school destroys individuals...

KMB6167
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Oct 2013, 8:25 pm

Also, I was thinking that i wish those people who were blocking the doorway that they would die.

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 10:57 pm

DizzleJWizzle wrote:
let the nwo collapse.... quit school... take your cash out of the bank.... save it at your home... school destroys individuals...

While I do feel some schooling is important, I couldn't agree more. Buy some silver and land two. And maybe a 12 gauge :D . Oh wait, what is that Dorris? They don't allow those things in New York :D ? And they don't allow me to buy private health insurance?