36 year old female teacher had sex with 14 year old student

Page 1 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 4:48 am

Here in Poland we have a sex scandal, almost all the tabloids give it to the first page, television has also addressed this issue.

The thing has become a small town a teacher of mathematics and physics in Gimnazjum (high school) will have a baby with her ​​14 year old student :-)

Television journalist visited the residents of this town and asked them what they thought about it. A large part of the population said it was a very good teacher that teaches children well, residents also said that the boy seducing teacher, wasn't harmed, and enjoyed whole think, because he bragged about it

People were also angry at the reporter from the local newspaper who first wrote about it that deals with gossip and deal with other people's intimate affairs rather than serious matters :D

When a journalist from television, asked what would happen if a male teacher man molested the girl student, the people replied that it would be a different matter, they would have been pissed.

http://www.fakt.pl/14-letni-gimnazjalis ... 778,1.html

I know that in other countries were similar scnadals, and you what do you think about it

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 5:18 am

Are those 3 Women in the picture including the teacher?

I and I know most of my friends would have loved to have been seduced by 35 year old women when we where 14, in fact I think they should have it on the school curricula, imagine how much more productive a young mans life would be if he was released from the unsatisfied intense desire for sex so quickly.

Even at age 11, some of my friends would spend their playtime hanging around the teachers toilets as there was a way of seeing the adult female teachers doing their toilet thing.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 6:48 am

The woman is lucky to be in Poland. In the USA, she would be consigned to prison for a lot of years, and it would be all that our newsmedia personalities would discuss for months.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 6:53 am

In the US it would be both tabloid AND serious.

It would be of serious concern- which it should be IMHO.

But it would ALSO be exploited as prurient infotainment.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 7:51 am

naturalplastic wrote:
In the US it would be both tabloid AND serious.

It would be of serious concern- which it should be IMHO.

But it would ALSO be exploited as prurient infotainment.

In Poland, sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 15, it's a crime, or so says our Penal Code, the journalist who first publicized the matter, reported the case to the prosecutor's office. The teacher can get from 2 to 12 years in prison if the judge will be merciful may get a suspended sentence.

In comments to the article, some "users", the joke that the age of consent should not apply when the woman is older that a man can not be regarded as a perpetrator of abuse that boy/man has man had different type of sexuality than girl/woman, that teacher has changed boy into man

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 8:12 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
In comments to the article, some "users", the joke that the age of consent should not apply when the woman is older that a man can not be regarded as a perpetrator of abuse that boy/man has man had different type of sexuality than girl/woman, that teacher has changed boy into man

I pretty much agree. But, in the USA, we have an ethic that men and women should be treated the same (except for military conscription). A woman is liable to be treated as harshly as a man for what we call "statutory rape."

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 9:59 am

If this had happened here it would be made into a Lifetime movie.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 10:47 am

They did make a made for TV movie in 2000 about Mary Kay Letourneau, and Vila Fualuav, and that whole scandal.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 10:54 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
The woman is lucky to be in Poland. In the USA, she would be consigned to prison for a lot of years, and it would be all that our newsmedia personalities would discuss for months.

...then she could write a book and live off of the royalties upon her release.

My deviant art profile

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:04 am

She could teach sex education,it's obvious she takes a hands on approach to teaching.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:07 am

Our male hebephiles and ephebophiles wouldn't get the book and movie deals.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:11 am

Misslizard wrote:
She could teach sex education,it's obvious she takes a hands on approach to teaching.

well said :D

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 12:33 pm

Women don't seem to be put away long when they do a sex crime on a minor and men seem to be given harsher sentences. Mary Kay was put away for only seven years and got out in 2005 and she went after her former student again but this time he was an adult. I think they actually got married if I remember correctly. If the teacher did that here in the US, she wouldn't be locked away long.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 12:43 pm

Seven years is a long time, just for making a teenaged boy happy.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 2:58 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:

It's utterly ridiculous, she should be put away for the same amount of time that male offenders do. Also, teenage boys can end up having the same psychological problems as a result of this as if a male had done it with a teenage girl.

fibonaccispiral777
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2013, 3:00 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:

What utter rubbish. No-one, including you, has any insight into the psychological damage, something like that can do and there is no reason to assume that it is more psychologically damaging for a female than it is for a male. She broke the law and should get the sentence any other individual, regardless of their gender, would recieve.