Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 1:30 am

wozeree wrote:
Well I've been looking for a winter outfit for him since it's getting cold, maybe I could try a spock one. That would go over great with the people who stop to kiss him whenever I take him out! Beam me up Pancho!

commander spockat. :cat:

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 1:43 am

He likes that. He's definitely the commander!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 1:44 am

wozeree wrote:
He likes that. He's definitely the commander!

maybe get him the Starfleet commander's insignia :idea:

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 1:47 am

Oh yeah and what did they call those communicator thingies?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 1:49 am

wozeree wrote:
Oh yeah and what did they call those communicator thingies?

I thought they were called communicators.

JSBACHlover
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 9:25 am

Gee, Auntblabby, you do seem to be a bit negative. Of course, I don't know your struggles. When I was diagnosed (which freaked me out) the psychologist told me that AS is not an excuse but a challenge.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 12:30 pm

JSBACHlover wrote:
Gee, Auntblabby, you do seem to be a bit negative. Of course, I don't know your struggles. When I was diagnosed (which freaked me out) the psychologist told me that AS is not an excuse but a challenge.

I think I would have told that therapist to get stuffed.

JSBACHlover
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 12:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
JSBACHlover wrote:

LOL. Actually, he can be quite a b***h.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 12:54 pm

JSBACHlover wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
JSBACHlover wrote:

LOL. Actually, he can be quite a b***h.

when it comes to such, I have found more often than not, that if you want something done right [counseling of self] you end up having to do it yourself.

Maggot
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Mar 2014, 12:24 pm

Things have taken another turn. I had to do a presentation, my course coordinator is a c**t. I went into him earlier in the year to explain my circumstances, that there might be some issues with regards to presentations. Normally I'm pretty good, I've been teaching for 5 years. But I made a simple request to have the lights out while I do a PowerPoint presentation and for questions to be asked at the end. That was fine, until I did such a good job on my presentation that my lecturer seems to have it in for me since. I'm generally not they type of person to give myself compliments.

I had another presentation recently and the course coordinator insistent-ed that these were to be done in a format that I would be uncomfortable with. I queried this and asked if it could be done in a format that I would be more relaxed doing, got told that he would be get back to me. I never heard anything back, so I decided to take it into my own hands and book a room that had a projector, so I could do a PowerPoint presentation. The whole reason I submitted medical reports, was so I could get accommodated for presentations and the c**t is deliberately putting obstacles in my way so I don't preform as well as I could. Anyway, somebody else queries the format and gets completely accommodated to do it in a different way, and is allowed to use his laptop for this. I had to source my own from the IT department. I really can't stand favoritism. Luckily for me, he doesn't get on so well with the head of department and spotted this dickhead nit picking his way through my presentation and decides to belittle him. Deservedly so. The only trouble is, I can now expect a retaliation from this weed at some point.

What a cccccuuuuuunnnnntttttttttt. I've never wanted to punch somebody so badly.

Sorry for the rant.

JSBACHlover
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 12:56 pm

:(

Remember, there are a lot of mean people out there.