Rupaul 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Oh look, SHEEP! 52%  52%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 23

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

02 Nov 2013, 8:20 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:

Just goes to show how ignorant people are when it comes to libertarians if he is going to a antiabortion rally he cant be called a libertarian and if you think the TSA is a vital and important government organization you are so stupid its painful.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2013, 8:25 pm

redriverronin wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Remember that scene in Bruno, where Sasha Baron Cohen as Bruno tries to seduce and make a sex tape with Ron Paul, because he had mistaken him for Ruapul? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are thinking of Mitt Romney. Aghogday is right on as shown by the liberal zombie sheep on this site really that think the Obama administration is different from the bush administration when they are clearly a mirror image of one another. They think that it matters who is elected in the country like rand paul will be any different than Obama or bush was shows that they truly don't have the ability to think for themselves.

No, I'm right about Ron Paul. as I own the movie.
Perhaps you're misunderstanding that I'm making a movie reference.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2013, 8:30 pm

Libertarianism is fascism for those who hate government.

My deviant art profile

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2013, 10:02 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8[/youtube]

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2013, 10:05 pm

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2013, 11:06 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8[/youtube]

I just finished watching the whole movie this evening since my last comment. That scene is truly classic!

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

03 Nov 2013, 3:24 am

thomas81 wrote:
Libertarianism is fascism for those who hate government.

So you would rather have fascism with big government controlling everything then because that exactly what liberalism is.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2013, 8:03 am

This Rand Paul fellow is actually weirder than weird.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/1 ... 65674.html

Quote:
The strangest episode of Paul's time at Baylor occurred one afternoon in 1983 (although memories about all of these events are understandably a bit hazy, so the date might be slightly off), when he and a NoZe brother paid a visit to a female student who was one of Paul's teammates on the Baylor swim team. According to this woman, who requested anonymity because of her current job as a clinical psychologist, "He and Randy came to my house, they knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car. They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They'd been smoking pot." After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. "They told me their god was 'Aqua Buddha' and that I needed to bow down and worship him," the woman recalls. "They blindfolded me and made me bow down to 'Aqua Buddha' in the creek. I had to say, 'I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.' At Baylor, there were people actively going around trying to save you and we had to go to chapel, so worshiping idols was a big no-no."

In 1983 they had coed swim teams? At a Baptist college?

Quote:
Issues of the newsletter published by Paul's secret society, the NoZe Brotherhood, during his time at Baylor reveal a more specific political problem for the Kentucky Republican: The group's work often had a specifically anti-Christian tone, as it made fun of the Baptist college's faith-based orientation.

He'll just have to work extra hard on his hypocrisy, if he ever wants to be the Repug presidential nominee.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2013, 8:05 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxNUcBA_g8[/youtube]

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2013, 10:21 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxNUcBA_g8[/youtube]

After supporting Mitt Romney I got a little suspicious about him. Now that commercial was amateurish at best, but that first bit was interesting.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 10:04 am

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 10:07 am