Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 1:07 pm

Quill wrote:
Mine would basically be a place where I could imagine and create anything and live out a bunch of different scenarios. It would kind of be like living in a video game, movie, or book. I could interact with other people who want to do those things too, or I could just create fake people for the situations that I make up if no one else wants to participate. I could also go around and take part in other people's worlds and ideas, if they wanted other people to participate. So, I would basically live out a bunch of different lives and just have fun doing all kinds of adventurous things with total control over everything that happens. It would be kind of like writing, except more real!

then you might check out the following flicks to watch-

*the adding machine
*made in heaven
*what dreams may come

all of them have elements of what you mentioned.

Quill
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 1:21 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Quill wrote:
Mine would basically be a place where I could imagine and create anything and live out a bunch of different scenarios. It would kind of be like living in a video game, movie, or book. I could interact with other people who want to do those things too, or I could just create fake people for the situations that I make up if no one else wants to participate. I could also go around and take part in other people's worlds and ideas, if they wanted other people to participate. So, I would basically live out a bunch of different lives and just have fun doing all kinds of adventurous things with total control over everything that happens. It would be kind of like writing, except more real!

*the adding machine
*made in heaven
*what dreams may come

Thanks, I will look into those.

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2013, 2:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the summerlands. the bright worlds. the elysian fields. paradise. the astral plane/mental plane/celestial plane.

And of course, the airplane.
Quill wrote:
Mine would basically be a place where I could imagine and create anything and live out a bunch of different scenarios. It would kind of be like living in a video game, movie, or book. I could interact with other people who want to do those things too, or I could just create fake people for the situations that I make up if no one else wants to participate. I could also go around and take part in other people's worlds and ideas, if they wanted other people to participate. So, I would basically live out a bunch of different lives and just have fun doing all kinds of adventurous things with total control over everything that happens.

It would be kind of like writing, except more real!

Or making a place in Roblox if you're a good scripter and are on the front page.
Now for some quoteception!
auntblabby wrote:
Quill wrote:

*the adding machine
*made in heaven
*what dreams may come

Or a video of someone making a place in roblox.
Quill wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Quill wrote:

*the adding machine
*made in heaven
*what dreams may come

Thanks, I will look into those.

You can look into movies? What's inside ATHFCMFFT?

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2013, 3:01 pm

Now, I think mine will be the Lucky Star town. Lucky Star characters everywhere. Eternally. Just life eternally with Konata, Tsukasa, Miyuki, and Kagami.
We want you to join us.

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2013, 4:08 pm

BUMPOTORI

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 6:30 pm

In my heaven there'd be greenery everywhere. Birds, shrubbery, trees, a perpetual forest. And it would rain everyday, non-stop. Ahhh. Bliss.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 6:32 pm

^^^
that sounds very nice :thumleft:

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Nov 2013, 3:23 am

Which one?

slickbacksteve
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Nov 2013, 3:45 am

in a forest sitting around a huge multi-hosed hookah in a circle with jim morrison, kurt cobain, cliff burton, dio, jimi hendrix, johnny cash, dimebag darrell, freddie mercury, phil lynott, jeff hanneman (the list can go on... unfortunately) and surrounded by infinite women and only the best instruments in existence. and also lots of chicken wings, it wouldnt be heaven without really awesome chicken wings. and beer.

heaven.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2013, 4:50 am

JoeDaBro wrote:
Which one?

red robin's heaven sounds nice.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2013, 4:58 am

An endless supply of fish fingers and custard. :)

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Nov 2013, 2:49 pm

Anyone have any trapped-in-a-room-with-your-biggest-desire heavens?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2013, 7:53 pm

JoeDaBro wrote:
Anyone have any trapped-in-a-room-with-your-biggest-desire heavens?

heaven is one place where it would be pretty good to be trapped. they say that when we dream that we are actually making astral journeys to the lower rungs of heaven, in which case I have been trapped in said rooms with a desire object.

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2013, 9:03 pm

heaven for me would be ethereally floating through the cosmos eternally entranced by the quiet beauty and infinite expanse of creation. To have the time to explore and understand existence on an intimate level. sitting down smoking a ciggy on an asteroid floating through scintillating nebulae.

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2013, 9:12 pm

A world that is like a game, but a game genie cheated where there's no Game Over. :)

Rhoslyn - Chocolate, need I say more :D

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

melmaclorelai
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2013, 8:47 am

There'd be lots of events and services that I'd enjoy while eliminating all the ones I don't enjoy and it would be filled with like minded people while still giving me enough opportunity to be alone.