Overall, the left is more hateful than the right

Page 9 of 9 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 6:08 pm

LKL wrote:
Tone it down, you two.

You're right. I should have reported him for falsely charging me with hypocrisy.

I'll do that now.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 6:13 pm

beneficii wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
beneficii wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
Nice try Trolling jerk. I already told you it was respect. And heck yes I lack it, I'm pissed off. WTH makes you be such a, well,... mean person.
READ WHAT I TYPE. IT WAS RESPECT FOR WHAT I SAY. RESPECT. I'm done with you, thanks for being another arse who tries to piss me off to make me stop being myself.

Respect is the virtue I claimed to possess when I actually lack it? :?

I thought I've made pretty clear on this thread that I have no respect for efforts to perpetuate persecution, remaining willfully ignorant in the face of evidence (particularly when such willful ignorance harms people), attempts to shut down the conversation by saying things are worse elsewhere, among other such things.

Now, I do have respect for some other things, but not for what I named above. You may possess respect, but that does not mean you respect everything.

Well at least I'm upfront about it. What is with your archaic linguism? I can't even understand you. On, top of that, what do you know of my opinions on LGTB, the deep concern or hate I have for them? HMM!? It is obvious you could care less why we believe in religion, but I am curious why you think you know who I am as a person, my beliefs on LGTB? I really am. You have no idea what you are talking about. We are on a forum, not a botched comicon event in person.

Are you saying I have not been upfront?

As well, I know little about you. However, I am very vigilent for the signs mentioned above.

I mean to say, stop speaking so archaically. Using big words, are you trying so show off? Really, at least give the belligerent little boy a chance, please ma'am?

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 6:17 pm

beneficii wrote:
LKL wrote:
Tone it down, you two.

You're right. I should have reported him for falsely charging me with hypocrisy.

I'll do that now.

Why is that against the rules? You defeated me, now you are going to finish me, please make it painless, I truly am tired of the type of people who constantly think their opinion is fact when that is impossible. Please ma'am, if I have done anything wrong crucify me, I'm done with this bs. Tell aspieotaku to make me a villain in one of his fanfics, but to make me return as a hero. Alas, it has been fun.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 6:20 pm

Seriously, hypocrisy. I love this place. I get my posts mutilated, and I get in trouble for falsely accusing someone of hypocrisy? HYPOCRISY!

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

09 Jan 2014, 6:26 pm

Now that this thread has collapsed into two people attacking each other, I think we're done here.