A question for bisexual women.

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

mouthyb
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2014, 9:39 am

As several people mentioned, the individual is the rule in relationships (people are different.)

There were a few differences in the styles involved based on the person's gender in my experience, though--it was harder, in general, to get male partners to learn to talk about problems before they become so serious that bad things happen as a result of them. It was also harder, in general, for me to talk about some subjects with male partners (for instance, I could never quite get them to realize that after I've had a bad day is not a good time to come try to get booty for a little while. Again, in general, my male partners were MUCH more needy/less able to give me personal space than my female partners.

However, there were exceptions that went both ways, suggesting that the problem is cultural rather than biological.

The feels are shipped in by train once a week--Friday, I'm in love.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2014, 2:56 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
It's different with different people, regardless of gender.

You had a different stereotyping opinion before in another thread :P.

? The only thing I can recall saying about the people I've dated is that they have generally been great people.

You said men you encounter are more rational, in your experience.

Was I talking about people I date? That's interesting, if so. Not sure why I would have said that. I find males to be more rational overall, but that's different to who I date. I try to date more rational people, male or female.

Onewithwings
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Jan 2014, 9:26 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Ok, bi ladies, let me add a question, aside of the huge difference in pools, which was more complicated in term of relationship progression (the phase after first phase)?

Since I haven't formally dated any women I'm not really sure, but I imagine that part of the reason I never actively sought out women in particular (never decided "You know, I want a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend this time") is because I find guys easier to interact with in general. I have relatively few female friends, and most of them are the kind of girls that "hang with the guys" although most of them are straight. I find guys easier to read, I'm not sure why.