Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Feb 2014, 11:46 am

Hello, I know I have been MIA and whatnot. I have been doing school related stuff, work, socializing, and I did not think of going on here more often. Sorry for those I have not responded to, but anyways, here is some information about me. I would like to get to know you guys also. I am a 20 year old working part time as a waiter, going to school full time for human services, I am a singer and I do like to write and sing and scream (as many call it). I do listen to music which tends to be more metal, death metal, hardcore, metalcore, deathcore, and other bits of music. My taste is not all shallow. I always enjoyed more aggressive music. I am high-functioning autistic or mildly autistic and I have a long story that goes with me. My family always did everything they could to help me and they got me to where I am. When I was on this site, I enjoyed it a lot but I am not sure why I was not on here for a while. My mom saw something in the paper and told me about it. I am glad she did. I am also glad I am back. Everyone here seems like a friend to each other and speaking of which. If you do want to get to know me more and talk or ask for advice, I am always here and will respond when I can. Another fact about me is I am a gay male and I always searched for a relationship. I love companionship, sex, affection, and that of all sorts. I do crave closeness and I have a harder time relating to people because I am mildly autistic but surprisingly at work I tend to relate well to some people. Always I hope you enjoyed my word about me

Sincerely,

Rob

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

05 Feb 2014, 12:03 pm

Welcome back Rob, I hope you will have a long and happy stay with WP. I'm also high functioning anjd gay, and have a multitude of various interests.

Thanks for sharing some of your story with us. We're all here to help each other and get to know one another a bit better.

Even the PPR forum is generally more respectful of differences tnan the average NT sites.

Best wishes, from Envirozentinel.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 12:21 pm

Welcome back, Rob :)

Oren
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 4:01 pm

Welcome :flower:

AnonymousAnonymous