If you tell them your an aspie they will dump you!

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 4:08 am

TheGoggles wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
I believe in treating others the way I want to been treated if they are nice to me ill be nice back but if they area mean to me ill been mean back

That's....not how the golden rule works.
So just let people walk all over you does? So if someone treats me like garbage I should just sit back and let them and kiss their feet?

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 4:16 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
I believe in treating others the way I want to been treated if they are nice to me ill be nice back but if they area mean to me ill been mean back

So just let people walk all over you does? So if someone treats me like garbage I should just sit back and let them and kiss their feet?

Well if you believe in treating others the way you want to be treated, then by being mean (back), you are saying you want to be treated mean.

Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 5:00 am

I have told someone I had asperger's only to have them completely shut down communication and break up with me 2 weeks later after dating for 2 months.

Having said that, I don't assume all women are going to react that way, I don't shy away from revealing it. I don't like to use a bad experience like this to influence potential future good experiences.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 10:03 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

The way you reacted to the hypothetical scenario of being dumped was pretty crass. What she meant was that if somebody dumps you, it was never going to work out anyway. Approx. 50% of marriages end in divorce. Why go through that gauntlet if you don't have to?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 12:54 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Well if you believe in treating others the way you want to be treated, then by being mean (back), you are saying you want to be treated mean.
Some people are just mean and I just get tired of people who are mean and sometimes wish they would feel the way it feels to be treated like garbage. When I stick up for myself for a change then I become the jerk.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList