Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MrOddBall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2014, 9:28 pm

Fogman wrote:
Willard wrote:

Of course, I'm a proud wearer of the Tinfoil Hat, but I'm still not convinced Malaysia 370 wasn't hijacked by an intelligence agency, for the brainpower of the passengers. There were a whole bunch of designers on board from Freescale Semiconductor, which makes highly classified military technology for the US and Israel, some specifically to be used against Iran.

Sir,

I have it from a retired 333rd Degree Freemason who was in on not only the JFK assassination, but also the RFK and MLK assainations that the plane was not hijacked per se, but rather it was beamed aboard Bigfoot's UFO by Elvis Presley himself, and is now enroute to N'Ngah Wu'Unqh * Blee'Ur !!AuGh, (Which we know as exosolar system HD 40307 planet 2) where it is on target for scheduled arrival in 2 Earth weeks, whereupon the occupants of the plane are to be inspected and processed for profoundly strange Sexperiments. :twisted:

So that's what happened to it ? :P In answer to Snowflake, yes I do wear a tin foil hat because I believe that the Google search engine is the predecessor to the NSA spying and it is indeed, Big Brother :P

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2014, 10:23 pm

There is nothing 'foil hattish' about suggestions various military's know more than they are saying. It is quite reasonable to suggest that as their radar DOES extend into the flight path of the plane they would have knowledge of it. It is also reasonable to assume that in light of not wanting to give away evidence of their capabilities they find some way to fudge how they know the plane ended up heading into the Indian Ocean IE Inmarsat

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2014, 10:42 pm

DentArthurDent wrote:
^Out of range of civilian radar yes, but most certainly not out of range of military radar.

Not necessarily. If it were flying low enough even military radar could miss it.

ruveyn

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2014, 3:03 pm

DentArthurDent wrote:
There is nothing 'foil hattish' about suggestions various military's know more than they are saying. It is quite reasonable to suggest that as their radar DOES extend into the flight path of the plane they would have knowledge of it. It is also reasonable to assume that in light of not wanting to give away evidence of their capabilities they find some way to fudge how they know the plane ended up heading into the Indian Ocean IE Inmarsat

Military Radar is much the same as civilian radar in the fact that it only has a range of about 300 miles for the largest units, Factor in the fact that our closest military base is on Diego Garcia which is far from the area where the plane was purported to go down, and and you have the search situation that is currently ongoing.

netspectre223
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Apr 2014, 2:33 am

1) Anything powered electrically can be disabled by almost anyone, as long as they know where to look.

2) Anything technological can, and will, eventually fail at the most inopportune time.

3) It's a very big world and every watcher, monitoring station, individual onlooker, etc, combined can only watch part of it and leave the rest to hope.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2014, 3:50 pm

Remember that radar is also line of sight. Anything hidden by the Earth's curvature is hidden.

That's one reason for the military using airborne radar to monitor a battle field. The horizon is much further away from an aircraft tens of thousands of feet in the air than it is at ground level.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2014, 8:52 pm

DentArthurDent wrote:

Earth to DentArthurDent: the plane did not vanish over a shopping mall in Ohio. It vanished in the middle of the Indian Ocean thousands of miles from any permanently inhabited landmass- far out of reach of any nation's radar.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2014, 9:24 pm

I once read about one airplane that crashed within sight of the airport from which it had just taken off and it took years to find it.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2014, 11:00 pm

Fogman wrote:
Willard wrote:

Of course, I'm a proud wearer of the Tinfoil Hat, but I'm still not convinced Malaysia 370 wasn't hijacked by an intelligence agency, for the brainpower of the passengers. There were a whole bunch of designers on board from Freescale Semiconductor, which makes highly classified military technology for the US and Israel, some specifically to be used against Iran.

Sir,

I have it from a retired 333rd Degree Freemason who was in on not only the JFK assassination, but also the RFK and MLK assainations that the plane was not hijacked per se, but rather it was beamed aboard Bigfoot's UFO by Elvis Presley himself, and is now enroute to N'Ngah Wu'Unqh * Blee'Ur !!AuGh, (Which we know as exosolar system HD 40307 planet 2) where it is on target for scheduled arrival in 2 Earth weeks, whereupon the occupants of the plane are to be inspected and processed for profoundly strange Sexperiments. :twisted:

But all 240 will be safely returned to earth. But each will have been tagged by the alien game wardens to keep track of their migration patterns in their natural habitat back here on Earth.

But...

Its still all Obama's fault!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2014, 10:40 am

A wing nut told me Obama had the plane and later it would be used to fly into a building here.I am not joking.I couldn't even think of a reply,the dumbest s**t I have ever heard.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2014, 11:22 am

The plane and its occupants were snatched up by Ancient Aliens.

ruveyn