Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 10:00 am

Try googling 30H bras, I bet you can order online. Also, if you can find an H cup but not a 30, they make bra extenders you could add to the back of the bra to make the band bigger if you can find say a 28H.

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 10:47 am

aspieprincess123 wrote:
Hello there myself I'm in a love hate relationship with my breasts. I'm a 36 dd some need support. Plus my nipples are large even when they are nor erect. This led to names at school like “peanut nipples“ plus I'll admit sensory wise the smallest touch makes them double in size socio almost always got my nips showing.
This can be embrassing a little but padded bra reduces the appearance of my nipples.

Welcome to the forum. I need a padded bra for the same reason. I have very prominent nipples which would invite lots of stares from people. It didn't used to bother me, but now it creeps me out.

Butterfly88 wrote:
Try googling 30H bras, I bet you can order online.

Kohls has a few 30H bras on their website. Just saying this because it's risky to order online, but for anyone who has a Kohl's nearby, you can return any bras there if they don't fit. And you can order from the kiosk in store to get free shipping, if you don't otherwise qualify for free shipping.

I ordered one of these. Looks like it only goes up to a 30G, but I thought the cups seem to run large in this brand, so it might work for a 30H. I tried a 32FF, and the cups were bigger than the 32G bra I got recently. The band also didn't feel tight enough. So I reordered it in a 30F.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-215351 ... womens.jsp

This is by far the most comfortable underwire bra I have ever tried on. Very soft, cool material. Nothing scratchy.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2015, 8:29 am

Another thought I had for bands, maybe go to a tailor to get them the right size if they only sell bigger bands in H cups.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 2:06 pm

I hate them.

I hate the feeling of them digging into my shoulders and back, hate the feeling of the tags attached to them, and I hate it when it all doesn't fit, even when my bras are the appropriate size.

Thankfully, they've shrunk a bit since I've started exercising. They're much more shapely and less saggy than they use to, and this gives me full confidence, and it's much easier on my back.