Page 8 of 10 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 7:45 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
since an otherwise adorable little french poodle named "pierre" rudely awoke me by sticking its tongue into my mouth, i can't handle dogs licking me.

What did you expect from a French poodle? Of course he would give you a French kiss!

haha :lol: of course my naïve 12-year-old self could not have known that, even if I had been in a sophisticated family.

Talking of poodles , I've had one cock it's leg and fill my ear with warm urine when I was kid ( watching TV lying down ) , The absolute shame and embarrassment I felt was worse than the dog piss , I cried for hours.

The only real phobia I have is ...... even typing the word makes me feel queasy but here goes anyway slugs :eew:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 7:47 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
since an otherwise adorable little french poodle named "pierre" rudely awoke me by sticking its tongue into my mouth, i can't handle dogs licking me.

What did you expect from a French poodle? Of course he would give you a French kiss!

haha :lol: of course my naïve 12-year-old self could not have known that, even if I had been in a sophisticated family.

Talking of poodles , I've had one cock it's leg and fill my ear with warm urine when I was kid ( watching TV lying down ) , The absolute shame and embarrassment I felt was worse than the dog piss , I cried for hours.

The only real phobia I have is ...... even typing the word makes me feel queasy but here goes anyway slugs :eew:

I would have put it in the doghouse and kept it there.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

For me it's the type of memory that makes me think it traumatized me as I can recall it at will , rewind it , forward it , remember what I was watching on the TV at the time , maybe the dog wanted me to change the channel lol!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:12 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

For me it's the type of memory that makes me think it traumatized me as I can recall it at will , rewind it , forward it , remember what I was watching on the TV at the time , maybe the dog wanted me to change the channel lol!

seems to me that dog did NOT like you. dogs generally don't like me much, either. :|

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

seems to me that dog did NOT like you. dogs generally don't like me much, either. :|

Your probably right , dogs usually love me , I've been told I have a strange affinity with household pets but a few dogs in my life have hurt me for no apparent reason.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 8:43 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Your probably right , dogs usually love me , I've been told I have a strange affinity with household pets but a few dogs in my life have hurt me for no apparent reason.

it has been my experience that dogs generally don't like men who have low T. they feel they must dominate such men. that is what most dogs do to me.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 10:54 am

Math. Definitely math.

enbalmed
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 May 2017, 11:03 am

Insects, spiders. But most of all large moths. The erratic nature of their flight really bothers me, also they're pure snakey the way they try to hide....

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 11:17 am

Enclosed spaces
Some fear of heights, especially fear of falling from a great height
Abandonment
Becoming completely dependent

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 12:19 pm

auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

it has been my experience that dogs generally don't like men who have low T. they feel they must dominate such men. that is what most dogs do to me.

I have never heard of that before and I have no idea what my T. level is but I but I just read that hypogonadal men are more likely to suffer from anxiety and depression disorders , I'm wondering what my levels are ??

W91T
Toucan
Toucan

27 May 2017, 12:45 pm

As I have OCD, I'm scared of inappropriate parts twitching and end up doing them as a result. It doesn't help when others notice it and spread rumors about it, making me even more scared, which makes it even worse.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 4:05 am

SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

I have never heard of that before and I have no idea what my T. level is but I but I just read that hypogonadal men are more likely to suffer from anxiety and depression disorders , I'm wondering what my levels are ??

low t sufferers also tend to have higher levels of stress hormones. the dogs sense this olfactorily and it reminds them of low-status mates in the pack, which they dominate.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 6:23 am

auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

low t sufferers also tend to have higher levels of stress hormones. the dogs sense this olfactorily and it reminds them of low-status mates in the pack, which they dominate.

I don't know what my stress hormone levels are but if I had to guess they appear to higher than normal ( I just don't do stress very well at all ). It makes perfect sense what you say about dogs and the pack/hierarchy mentality though.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 6:36 am

SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

I don't know what my stress hormone levels are but if I had to guess they appear to higher than normal ( I just don't do stress very well at all ). It makes perfect sense what you say about dogs and the pack/hierarchy mentality though.

interestingly enough, cats have always loved me :D

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 7:55 am

auntblabby wrote:
interestingly enough, cats have always loved me :D

It's not all bad then :lol:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 9:07 am

I have always had a love for cats and they have always known that I was a cat person.