An NT woman will dump you because your an Aspie! Its True!! !

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2014, 5:48 am

No, they will reject you because you show no empathy, lack communicative skills, aren't attentive/spontaneous and show stereotype behaviours.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 12:20 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
No, they will reject you because you show no empathy, lack communicative skills, aren't attentive/spontaneous and show stereotype behaviours.
Some just dont know how to deal with it and dont want to go through the frustration on how to. Others do and others have the patiance and look beyond the querks and sometimes see the good qualities outweighing the bad.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AutisticGuy1981
Toucan
Toucan

03 Apr 2014, 4:39 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
No, they will reject you because you aren't attractive enough and even if you are their friends will convince them you aren't good enough

Fixed

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 4:42 am

AutisticGuy1981 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
No, they will reject you because you aren't attractive enough and even if you are their friends will convince them you aren't good enough

Fixed

cough

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 4:45 am

Cafeaulait wrote:

And that's a good enough reason to dump someone, instead of trying to understand the disorder?

AutisticGuy1981
Toucan
Toucan

03 Apr 2014, 5:35 am

hale_bopp wrote:
AutisticGuy1981 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Fixed

cough

Lets face it if you aren't attractive most people won't give you a chance even just to get to know them as friends.
Maybe you wouldn't know though since your so good looking and likely never got to experience it.

Stick a profile up on whatever dating website you use a bad picture and normal profile.
Do the same again use a good picture which shouldn't be to hard for someone as pretty as you, make it an awkward aspie profile.

I bet you get loads of replies on one and barely any on the other purely based on your looks, everyone can see through your quirks purely because you are very easy on the eyes.
most of us don't have such fortunate genetics :cry: and people won't give us a chance to even see what our quirks could be.

This might sound a little bitter but honestly I'm happy enough being single, I don't dwell on what could be and just live in the moment doing whatever I enjoy doing.
I've never told anyone I fancy them or tried to chase anyone I've liked.

It was nice being married but it's not the end of the world being single and I'm not desperate to get with someone again.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 5:44 pm

Jono wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

And that's a good enough reason to dump someone, instead of trying to understand the disorder?

Yes, I think it is a good reason.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 5:54 pm

AutisticGuy1981 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
AutisticGuy1981 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Fixed

cough

Lets face it if you aren't attractive most people won't give you a chance even just to get to know them as friends.
Maybe you wouldn't know though since your so good looking and likely never got to experience it.

Stick a profile up on whatever dating website you use a bad picture and normal profile.
Do the same again use a good picture which shouldn't be to hard for someone as pretty as you, make it an awkward aspie profile.

I bet you get loads of replies on one and barely any on the other purely based on your looks, everyone can see through your quirks purely because you are very easy on the eyes.
most of us don't have such fortunate genetics :cry: and people won't give us a chance to even see what our quirks could be.

This might sound a little bitter but honestly I'm happy enough being single, I don't dwell on what could be and just live in the moment doing whatever I enjoy doing.
I've never told anyone I fancy them or tried to chase anyone I've liked.

It was nice being married but it's not the end of the world being single and I'm not desperate to get with someone again.

1. I'm average looking at best. I'm probably the ugliest girl at the place I work which is full of men. So please don't tell me I don't know what it's like being rejected/looked over.

2. That's because dating sites are UNREALISTIC. Even "Cool" guys have trouble on them.

3. My aspergers has been a huge factor in putting guys off. Whats the point of catching someone if they abandon ship when you don't meet their personality requirements. That's worse than being flat out rejected.

4. If I get loads of messages, it's mis-spelt nonsense from men wanting sex who aren't even attractive themselves and have boring profiles.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 12:01 am

I am starting to think NT women just like any other woman likes someone witch confidence and is open with him or herself a lot of us have the habit of having low self esteem and closing shutting ourselves away from women who want to connect and without us realizing it is breaking their hearts thats the problem as well when the few are wanting to connect that is.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 1:11 am

Jono wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Nobody owes it to you to try to understand the disorder, not when it comes to dating. You can't make someone love you. Would you want to be with someone you had no romantic feelings for?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 3:04 pm

em_tsuj wrote:
Jono wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Nobody owes it to you to try to understand the disorder, not when it comes to dating. You can't make someone love you. Would you want to be with someone you had no romantic feelings for?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14[/youtube]

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 3:25 pm

I will consider guys who are not exactly super models as long as they have a full head of hair ( shaved heads freak me out) and the profile is well written. Nothing in a profile turns me off like misspelling every other word. Or they admit to being "temporarily" unemployed. No, I am not playing that game. If you can't afford to pay at least half you can't afford to date. (That goes for women too.)

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 5:27 pm

Halfmadgenius wrote:
I will consider guys who are not exactly super models as long as they have a full head of hair ( shaved heads freak me out) and the profile is well written. Nothing in a profile turns me off like misspelling every other word. Or they admit to being "temporarily" unemployed. No, I am not playing that game. If you can't afford to pay at least half you can't afford to date. (That goes for women too.)
What if he does neither the above but is a billionaire and drives a Ferrari?

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 9:20 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
I am starting to think NT women just like any other woman likes someone witch confidence and is open with him or herself a lot of us have the habit of having low self esteem and closing shutting ourselves away from women who want to connect and without us realizing it is breaking their hearts thats the problem as well when the few are wanting to connect that is.

Very true.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 9:20 am

em_tsuj wrote:
Jono wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

This.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 9:23 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Halfmadgenius wrote:
What if he does neither the above but is a billionaire and drives a Ferrari?

A billionaire driving a Ferrari is most likely to be a complete prick (sorry to generalise, maybe he isn't, I don't know any billionaires personally) so it comes to whether you value your sanity more than what label dress you are wearing. Anyone with autism is very unlikely to be able to endure the abuse of personal freedoms that is inherent in selling yourself in this way.