First Person To Post In This Thread Wins

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,079

19 Feb 2007, 11:54 am

I Win. :lol: :lol:

A spin off to the "Last Person To Post" topic.



gloomywtregret
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 114
Location: Wherever I don't want to be

19 Feb 2007, 11:56 am

awww...I am sad.
I should get runner up



Spudzombie
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 224

19 Feb 2007, 11:56 am

*picks up two silver medals from the supply cabinet and gives one to ^*

We place!


_________________
Garlic is always there to help you in matters of the heart (pun intended), no matter what. :)


gloomywtregret
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 114
Location: Wherever I don't want to be

19 Feb 2007, 11:59 am

Spudzombie wrote:
*picks up two silver medals from the supply cabinet and gives one to ^*

We place!


Hurrah!! !



Frannie
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 100
Location: USA

19 Feb 2007, 12:02 pm

Dang! Missed the boat! :?



gloomywtregret
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 114
Location: Wherever I don't want to be

19 Feb 2007, 12:04 pm

Frannie wrote:
Dang! Missed the boat! :?

You're third you get a bronze of course.
So you actually didn't miss the boat.. :D



ahayes
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,746

19 Feb 2007, 12:10 pm

I hacked into this thread as Alternative, thus the first post was actually mine, thus I win.














































































































































Hahahahaha! Totally PWNed



Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,079

19 Feb 2007, 1:41 pm

ahayes wrote:
I hacked into this thread as Alternative, thus the first post was actually mine, thus I win.














































































































































Hahahahaha! Totally PWNed


Liar. :P I won. :)



Frannie
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Age: 54
Gender: Female
Posts: 100
Location: USA

19 Feb 2007, 1:47 pm

gloomywtregret wrote:
Frannie wrote:
Dang! Missed the boat! :?

You're third you get a bronze of course.
So you actually didn't miss the boat.. :D

You are so nice, just like E was, who is your Avatar there. *hugs*



werbert
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 May 2006
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,108

19 Feb 2007, 1:49 pm

No, it says the first person to post in this thread wins. Since the rest of you are obviously bots, I win.


_________________
Still looking for my antidiluvian baby


Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,079

19 Feb 2007, 1:52 pm

werbert wrote:
No, it says the first person to post in this thread wins. Since the rest of you are obviously bots, I win.


:lol: I am a person. I was briefly a bot between the periods of August '05 - September '05.



ahayes
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,746

19 Feb 2007, 1:55 pm

Alternative wrote:

Liar. :P I won. :)


I TOTALLY PWNED YOU!



werbert
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 May 2006
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,108

19 Feb 2007, 1:56 pm

Alternative wrote:
:lol: I am a person. I was briefly a bot between the periods of August '05 - September '05.

Individuals from the UK don't count as people. It says so in some UN handbook or something.


_________________
Still looking for my antidiluvian baby


Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,079

19 Feb 2007, 1:59 pm

werbert wrote:
Alternative wrote:
:lol: I am a person. I was briefly a bot between the periods of August '05 - September '05.

Individuals from the UK don't count as people. It says so in some UN handbook or something.


:x Dang Nabbit!



werbert
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 May 2006
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,108

19 Feb 2007, 2:00 pm

Sorry to be the one to break it to you.


_________________
Still looking for my antidiluvian baby