Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Yankeefan114
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 May 2014, 10:51 pm

Anyone here know of a dating site/service for people with Asperger's/autism spectrum disorders? I wonder if that would be better than those sites like Match.com.EHarmony.com,ChristianMingle.com and the like? I know some of you here have been turned off by dating sites,but would you all try a dating site geared specifically for people with Asperger's and autistic disorders?

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2014, 11:01 pm

Even if there was one, I wouldn't suggest joining it. I'm sure 4chan would start mining it for "comedy gold" roughly five seconds after it came online. Besides, there's an elephant in the room when it comes to dating sites that nobody wants to talk about. Thankfully, Aspie Affection lays it all out on the front page:

Quote:
Total Male Members: 5887
Total Female Members: 2034

Wow, how shocking.

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2014, 11:07 pm

TheGoggles wrote:
Even if there was one, I wouldn't suggest joining it. I'm sure 4chan would start mining it for "comedy gold" roughly five seconds after it came online. Besides, there's an elephant in the room when it comes to dating sites that nobody wants to talk about. Thankfully, Aspie Affection lays it all out on the front page:

Quote:
Total Male Members: 5887
Total Female Members: 2034

Wow, how shocking.

+1

dregj
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 May 2014, 4:44 pm

plus which aspie affection is glitched all to hell
and seems to be an almost dead site