Page 8 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

TallSmartBrooding
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Aug 2016, 2:26 pm

Almajo88 wrote:
TallSmartBrooding wrote:
AsahiPto17 wrote:
...A two sentence long post from a brand new member is slightly disconcerting for people UnionPlume. Try writing more, only after getting a little more history built up though.

Interesting, considering the page's target audience, that people would be so easily upset by a faux pas.

Seriously, that sort of behavior is a large part of the reason I avoid relationships with NTs -- is it so hard for people to ignore an entirely harmless post rather than forcing their own subjective judgements upon it? Scaring people away is hardly to the benefit of this thread or the forum in general, surely?~

There is a problem as well, if NTs do not have exposure to us then we are forever misunderstood. It is a hard battle.

derman190
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Dec 2016, 9:05 pm

I just recently joined, so I might as well put myself on the singles list.

About me: I'm a 26 year old male aspie living in Arizona. I'm living with my parents right now (I can't afford living on my own) and I've been working at Taco Bell for 7 years (I still can't believe I've lasted that long). I've never had a girlfriend before, and I know that I missed opportunities in high school. I've asked a really cute girl from work on a date, (she's 18 btw) but she turned me down. I'm glad I did it, but it still stung. It made me depressed to realize that my chance at a normal youth was well and truly gone. I'm also a former member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka Mormon). I was a member for 22 years (14 if you only count baptism), but after finding out facts that the church significantly whitewashed its history (Joseph Smith's history as a conman, evidence of plagiarism, Mormon led massacres, etc.) and cognitive dissonance, I left that BS behind (you can only imagine the feeling of betrayal I felt when I realized that I missed chances at a normal youth because of believing this fairy tale). I'm been an atheist now for 4 years, and I've never been better.

Hobbies: Playing video games (Pokemon Sun and Moon, Fire Emblem Fates, Audiosurf 2, etc.), watching anime, listening to metal, viewing hentai, and a few others that don't come to mind this moment.

Looking for: Woman between 18-35 (I'm not exactly picky) that can talk to me on my level (or above it) and generally enjoys my hobbies as well (it's not a hard rule), and can enjoy a sexual relationship (I don't care if you're a virgin or experienced, but note that I have no experience either).

If you want to talk to me, please PM me.

Here's my face

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

08 Dec 2016, 10:00 am

Has anybody actually met somebody thru these threads?

cricketman123
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Dec 2016, 1:14 pm

My Name is Sam, I am 24 years old and from the UK in Shropshire. I am at college at the moment studying Level 2 Travel & Tourism and i'm loving it. My dream is to meet someone nice, to travel the world with and have adventures with

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2016, 6:51 pm

Jacoby wrote:

I've already askes several times in both singles threads, to no avail.

I sincerely doubt it.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2016, 7:05 pm

Outrider wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I've already asked several times in both singles threads, to no avail.

I sincerely doubt it.

I recently met a very nice lady here from Nigeria. Her father was a tribal prince, and she inherited $3,000,000 (THREE MILLION US DOLLARS) in gold dust, which she is keeping safe in a trunk box on deposit with a security company in Cote d'Ivoire. I'm sending her a plane ticket next week so we can get together and live happily ever after on her uncle's international cocoa plantation. Am I lucky or what.

:mrgreen:

There Are Four Lights!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 6:16 pm

Jozie wrote:
Darmok wrote:
slw1990 wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
No 1 post warriors please. If you insist on PM'ing in response to this, have a searchable posting history.

I agree. :)

A criminal record check would be good, too. And a blood sample so you can make sure they aren't really alien lizards in human form.

I thought we were all alien lizards in human form.

Some of us are.Darmok worries too much about this.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 6:59 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Jozie wrote:
Darmok wrote:
slw1990 wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
No 1 post warriors please. If you insist on PM'ing in response to this, have a searchable posting history.

I agree. :)

A criminal record check would be good, too. And a blood sample so you can make sure they aren't really alien lizards in human form.

I thought we were all alien lizards in human form.

Some of us are. Darmok worries too much about this.

No one need fear openly cis-lizard people such as yourself. It's the trans-lizard conspiracy that is dangerous, and it threatens the very foundations of our society.

There Are Four Lights!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 7:42 pm

:lmao:

creativesoul
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Mar 2017, 12:42 am

I am still single​. 34, female, straight, Mediterranean/Tropical-looking, dark hair, dark eyes, medium fair complexion, 5'2, curvy and athletic body, university-educated, high IQ, overachiever type, writer. Looking for someone who is also intelligent and attractive, university-educated, in his 30s (or late 20s to early 40s) white and looking for a monogamous, committed relationship, even marriage if things go well. I am an old-fashioned girl. I am not looking to be just someone's girlfriend. I have high moral standards and try to live a virtuous life. I value class, good manners and honesty. Loyalty is also important to me. Somebody who also believes in God and is spiritual like me. Someone who is willing to exchange pics from the start.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 2:47 am

^ One of these days the world will catch on to how clever and talented we all are here on WP and will beat a path to our door. :D

There Are Four Lights!

SkyWatterson
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Mar 2017, 11:08 am

I'm a 19 year old dude looking for a possible soul mate, someone to spend my life with. I live in Texas. There honestly isn't much that I could do with my life, even if I want to.

I just want a girlfriend who will stand by me no matter what and trust that I generally know what I'm doing. I'm not asking to be worshipped or anything, just for someone to generally trust me.

I used to love reading and writing, but not so much anymore. My interests include politics, science, history, paleontology/astronomy.

I enjoy the simple things in life. Cooking, cuddling, binge-watching netflix and youtube. Especially horror-themed channels like tatstopsvideos, scaretheater, blameitonjorge. I also like to work out and occasionally play video games.

Lately I've become a sort of amateur artist and illustrator, and I would love someone to draw and color with me or tell me what they think of my drawings. Or cuddle with me while I draw and color.

I'm a non-religious person and I want someone who is also non-religious. I'm also never ever ever having children and I want to get a vasectomy eventually.

I would hope that my partner would become so involved in my life that they would almost become a part of my family. I love my amazing family and people in my life and I want them to be a part of them with me. Due to my disorders (bipolar 2 disorder, major depressive, ptsd and ocd traits) I will always need to live with my family and I won't be able to survive without them. But its not so bad at all, and I might as well have someone who moves in with me or at least eventually moves close enough to me.

I'm totally down for another long distance relationship, as long as we really are compatible and can work towards the future.

As a side note, almost all of my recent girlfriends are boyish, punkish women who are slightly older than me, especially with tattoos, glasses, disorders or family issues. I hope this doesn't sound fetishistic, this is just my history. I've never dated a fellow aspie before. Just neurotypicals.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 8:28 am

Jacoby wrote:

I almost did, but I did a pretty good job of screwing that up =)

I don't know specifically about this thread, but I know people have met through this site, and some have married.

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 7:51 pm

I am a guy looking for an artsy, creative girl full of wonder about the universe, who is interested in a relationship filled with curiosity and sharing of imagination.

In case you care, I am in my early 30s, but I don't see my age as meaning anything.

I also want someone who is willing to share pictures early on, and hopefully talk over something like Skype where I get a sense of mannerisms. Communicating through text only is leaving out a huge part of what connection is about.

mattdj1985
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 May 2017, 4:40 pm

Height: 5'7" or 1.7 meters
Ethnicity: White
Weight: 133 lbs or 60.3 kgs
Orientation: Straight
Body Type: Slim/Fit

I've been single for about 2 years but I'm hoping to change that soon. My interests include traveling, history, music and photography. I eat healthy and I workout a lot... so I would hope to find someone similar in that aspect. Also would be nice to find a girl who is kind, smart, adventurous and ambitious.

"Plant your hope with good seeds,
Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds"

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 May 2017, 3:36 pm

Hi, I'm Andy 50 years young and looking to meet a nice girl similar to me. I've been struggling with depression for the last few years mainly brought on by loneliness as I live on my own in the High Peak area of the UK. I'm not good at talking to people till I get to know them especially girls. I'm into all sorts of things and tend to get binges on hobbies then move on to something new. I'm fairly fit and like camping and hiking. I used to do a lot of rock climbing with living in the Peak District. I like cars and motorbikes and enjoy working on cars as I'm quite a keen mechanic. I have a part time job at a care home doing all the maintenance as I've worked in the building trade most of my life so this job is ideal for me. I enjoy binging on films and sci fi and playing around with computers. I think I need to meet someone similar to myself rather than the NTs that I've dated before and has always ended badly with them not understanding me. Even if its only chatting on here or IM, it would be nice to have someone to talk to, I'm just not very good at introducing myself to people due to my intense shyness around people which just seems to make me look ignorant when I'm out and about.