Page 7 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

liminal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2016, 5:29 pm

Jozie wrote:
Liminal, I really like your username. I feel like I have existed in a liminal space my whole life.

liminal space, yes, that is how I feel: too normal to be considered abnormal yet too abnormal to be considered normal, forever stranded in the borderlands between neurotypicality and neurodiversity.

Magthidon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 May 2016, 3:12 pm

I just posted this on the U.S. West Coast topic, but I'll post it here too because why not?

I'm a 25 year old male that lives in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I'll be 26 in just over a week.

Interests: Video Games, Music, Programming, Reading, Writing, Music Composition and Production, Anime, and DJing, just to name a few.

Personality: I love joking around and making others laugh, at least when I warm up to them. I can be very shy at first, but I definitely will try to make others come out of their shells by engaging them in conversation. I love talking about my interests, especially games and music. I love going to new places and trying new activities.

Education: Bachelor's of Business Administration (Managerial Leadership and another in Product Supply Chain Management)

Employment: Self-Employed, Searching, Dreaming

Physical Description: I am 6'0" and currently weigh about 280lbs but am on the way down. I'm currently exercising and dieting to get back down to about 180 or 190. I wouldn't say I'm physically active/athletic, but I am not opposed to long power walks.

Interested In: Females between 20 and 30 (Slightly outside that range is fine too, I'm not that picky.) Having similar interests is definitely a plus, but it'd be fun to get outside of my comfort zone. I'd prefer something serious, but I'm down for pretty much anything. I don't have any friends in the area, so having someone to hang out with wouldn't be out of the question, either (male or female).

TheZachadoodle
Raven
Raven

05 Aug 2016, 8:21 pm

You are going for b*****s and douches. Go find nice people and move on.

comicalArchitect
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Aug 2016, 8:29 pm

Might as well give this a whirl.

Me: 17yo trans girl (have not transitioned due to parents), love reading (especially philosophy), video games, cartoons, and politics.

Looking for: Any gender, 18 and under. Someone with similar interests would be nice, but I'm fine stepping out of my comfort zone.

Not gonna do picture sharing (until I get to know you a little at least).

TallSmartBrooding
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Aug 2016, 9:25 am

Jozie wrote:
Darmok wrote:
slw1990 wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
No 1 post warriors please. If you insist on PM'ing in response to this, have a searchable posting history.

I agree. :)

A criminal record check would be good, too. And a blood sample so you can make sure they aren't really alien lizards in human form.

I thought we were all alien lizards in human form.

Nope, some of us are "hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings".

TallSmartBrooding
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Aug 2016, 9:31 am

AsahiPto17 wrote:
...A two sentence long post from a brand new member is slightly disconcerting for people UnionPlume. Try writing more, only after getting a little more history built up though.

Interesting, considering the page's target audience, that people would be so easily upset by a faux pas.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Aug 2016, 12:42 pm

TallSmartBrooding wrote:
AsahiPto17 wrote:
...A two sentence long post from a brand new member is slightly disconcerting for people UnionPlume. Try writing more, only after getting a little more history built up though.

Interesting, considering the page's target audience, that people would be so easily upset by a faux pas.

Seriously, that sort of behavior is a large part of the reason I avoid relationships with NTs -- is it so hard for people to ignore an entirely harmless post rather than forcing their own subjective judgements upon it? Scaring people away is hardly to the benefit of this thread or the forum in general, surely?

Oh yeah, I've posted numerous times in this thread but I might as well have at it again~

I just took this quick selfie for the purpose of having a recent picture.

Anyway I'm from Merseyside, England and I'm interested in politics, videogames and animals. I also have a taste for coffee and ales and I tend to eat healthily.

If you want to talk please feel free to PM me or otherwise email me at [email protected]! I'd love to hear from anybody who is interested~

TallSmartBrooding
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Aug 2016, 2:26 pm

Almajo88 wrote:
TallSmartBrooding wrote:
AsahiPto17 wrote:

Seriously, that sort of behavior is a large part of the reason I avoid relationships with NTs -- is it so hard for people to ignore an entirely harmless post rather than forcing their own subjective judgements upon it? Scaring people away is hardly to the benefit of this thread or the forum in general, surely?~

There is a problem as well, if NTs do not have exposure to us then we are forever misunderstood. It is a hard battle.

derman190
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Dec 2016, 9:05 pm

I just recently joined, so I might as well put myself on the singles list.

About me: I'm a 26 year old male aspie living in Arizona. I'm living with my parents right now (I can't afford living on my own) and I've been working at Taco Bell for 7 years (I still can't believe I've lasted that long). I've never had a girlfriend before, and I know that I missed opportunities in high school. I've asked a really cute girl from work on a date, (she's 18 btw) but she turned me down. I'm glad I did it, but it still stung. It made me depressed to realize that my chance at a normal youth was well and truly gone. I'm also a former member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka Mormon). I was a member for 22 years (14 if you only count baptism), but after finding out facts that the church significantly whitewashed its history (Joseph Smith's history as a conman, evidence of plagiarism, Mormon led massacres, etc.) and cognitive dissonance, I left that BS behind (you can only imagine the feeling of betrayal I felt when I realized that I missed chances at a normal youth because of believing this fairy tale). I'm been an atheist now for 4 years, and I've never been better.

Hobbies: Playing video games (Pokemon Sun and Moon, Fire Emblem Fates, Audiosurf 2, etc.), watching anime, listening to metal, viewing hentai, and a few others that don't come to mind this moment.

Looking for: Woman between 18-35 (I'm not exactly picky) that can talk to me on my level (or above it) and generally enjoys my hobbies as well (it's not a hard rule), and can enjoy a sexual relationship (I don't care if you're a virgin or experienced, but note that I have no experience either).

If you want to talk to me, please PM me.

Here's my face

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

08 Dec 2016, 10:00 am

Has anybody actually met somebody thru these threads?

cricketman123
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Dec 2016, 1:14 pm

My Name is Sam, I am 24 years old and from the UK in Shropshire. I am at college at the moment studying Level 2 Travel & Tourism and i'm loving it. My dream is to meet someone nice, to travel the world with and have adventures with

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2016, 6:51 pm

Jacoby wrote:

I've already askes several times in both singles threads, to no avail.

I sincerely doubt it.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2016, 7:05 pm

Outrider wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I've already asked several times in both singles threads, to no avail.

I sincerely doubt it.

I recently met a very nice lady here from Nigeria. Her father was a tribal prince, and she inherited $3,000,000 (THREE MILLION US DOLLARS) in gold dust, which she is keeping safe in a trunk box on deposit with a security company in Cote d'Ivoire. I'm sending her a plane ticket next week so we can get together and live happily ever after on her uncle's international cocoa plantation. Am I lucky or what.

:mrgreen:

There Are Four Lights!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 6:16 pm

Jozie wrote:
Darmok wrote:
slw1990 wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
No 1 post warriors please. If you insist on PM'ing in response to this, have a searchable posting history.

A criminal record check would be good, too. And a blood sample so you can make sure they aren't really alien lizards in human form.

Some of us are.Darmok worries too much about this.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 6:59 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Jozie wrote:
Darmok wrote:
slw1990 wrote:
blue_bean wrote:

Some of us are. Darmok worries too much about this.

No one need fear openly cis-lizard people such as yourself. It's the trans-lizard conspiracy that is dangerous, and it threatens the very foundations of our society.

There Are Four Lights!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 7:42 pm

:lmao: