Page 6 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 10:19 pm

Looking for a guy anywhere between their mid-twenties to mid-thirties who's honest, stable and not easily swayed by anyone.

I like animals, nature, medical things and volunteering.

Would like to be friends first and not rush into a relationship or anything.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2016, 8:33 am

slw1990 wrote:
Looking for a guy anywhere between their mid-twenties to mid-thirties who's honest, stable and not easily swayed by anyone.

Whelp, get ready for a flood of PMs ;)

UnionPlume
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Feb 2016, 12:18 am

Here goes.

I am a 20 year old male. I am 6 foot 4 and fit build. I'm really bad at this stuff so don't take points off. I live in St. Louis MO and I have Aspergers. I'm looking for any other Aspergers females who are at least in Missouri. Also I work and am a college student.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 5:06 am

I can't be stuffed filling out a PoF and OKC profile again so here goes.

Orientation: Straight
Body: Slenderish. 61kg, lost 15kg since june last year, aiming for 56-57kg by mid year. 5 foot 7 inches tall.
Hair: long wavy dark brown, dyed black.
Eyes: grey...I think
Personality: quiet and laid back but takes no s**t.
Diagnosis: undiagnosed/self-diagnosed (10 years now and counting)

My interests include cars, second life, line dancing, walking for fitness, cats, cars and cars :D

I like listening to all kinds of music (apart from chart stuff) though I gravitate towards various types of metal. I have everything in my collection from Bjork to Devin Townsend, from Enya to Tool and all sorts of genres in between.

I currently work full time as a bookkeeper/tax accountant, and I'm slowly trying to finish a degree so I can become a CA/CPA.

I own my own house, and car which you will inevitably get sick of me obsessing about.

Potential suitor need not be Aspie, I'm just posting here to widen my search area.
Looks aren't of massive concern, but your self image is.
Kids are ok I guess (getting to that age where guys that aren't dads are few and far between).
Must be between the ages of 25-45.
Prefer someone working or at least on a career path of some sort.
Must be the type that likes talking and tackling relationship issues head on when they crop up.
No 1 post warriors please. If you insist on PM'ing in response to this, have a searchable posting history.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 5:12 am

Outrider wrote:
I will say I've been thinking for a while now to possibly one day in the future arrange a Brisbane WP meet-up as it seems at least half of the tiny, tiny numbers of Aussies I see on here live near Brisbane.

There is an old Brisbane meet-up thread somewhere in the friendship and social forum. I'll go dig it up for you :) .

There's a few QLD'ers here. I'm not one of them but I went to a Brissy meet once when I went on holidays up that way in Oct 2010.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 10:40 am

blue_bean wrote:
I like listening to all kinds of music (apart from chart stuff) though I gravitate towards various types of metal.

You didn't used to hang out at the Down message boards, did you? (RIP)

I don't know why I ask, I'm almost certain you're too young to be who I'm thinking of...

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 7:37 am

Nope. I have not an idea of what board you're talking about.

As much as I love Devin Townsend I seldom post on his board either. Too many arty farty music snobs.

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2016, 1:36 am

blue_bean wrote:
No 1 post warriors please. If you insist on PM'ing in response to this, have a searchable posting history.

I agree. :)

AsahiPto17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Feb 2016, 2:49 am

...A two sentence long post from a brand new member is slightly disconcerting for people UnionPlume. Try writing more, only after getting a little more history built up though.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2016, 8:48 am

blue_bean wrote:
Nope. I have not an idea of what board you're talking about.

Down is a Southern metal band from New Orleans, they're pretty awesome, had a big hit called Stone the Crow in the mid-90s. Kind of a super-group of guys from Pantera, CoC, Crowbar, Eyehategod...

I used to hang out at their forums a lot back around when their second and third albums came out. Really cool people there, but the mod(s?) was very generous with bans, so I gradually stopped frequenting it after all the fun people were gone. Went back to check on them a few months ago, but it looks like they closed it =(

There was a girl there with a similar screenname to yours, she was also into Townsend, TOOL, and cars (we chatted about the Mad Max movies a few times). But I'm pretty sure she was from South Australia, and a little older than me.

blue_bean wrote:
As much as I love Devin Townsend I seldom post on his board either. Too many arty farty music snobs.

I know what you mean =| I can get pretty snobbish myself, so I try to avoid music discussions, and I have never even peeked at the Music sub-forum on this site =)

Although I do have a bit of trouble restraining myself from getting snobbish in the Gaming sub-forum...

BaneBear
Raven
Raven

18 Feb 2016, 8:47 am

Why only south east? I live in the northeast part of the USA, New england. The boston area

liminal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Mar 2016, 7:42 am

I'll add myself to the list.

About 1.5 hours south of Sydney AU.
Deeply introverted and academically disposed.
Straight. I'll gladly chat through PM if you want to know more.

Jozie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2016, 5:27 pm

Liminal, I really like your username. I feel like I have existed in a liminal space my whole life.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 5:44 pm

slw1990 wrote:
blue_bean wrote:

A criminal record check would be good, too. And a blood sample so you can make sure they aren't really alien lizards in human form.

There Are Four Lights!

Jozie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Mar 2016, 2:28 am

Darmok wrote:
slw1990 wrote:
blue_bean wrote:

A criminal record check would be good, too. And a blood sample so you can make sure they aren't really alien lizards in human form.

I thought we were all alien lizards in human form.

liminal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2016, 5:29 pm

Jozie wrote:
Liminal, I really like your username. I feel like I have existed in a liminal space my whole life.

liminal space, yes, that is how I feel: too normal to be considered abnormal yet too abnormal to be considered normal, forever stranded in the borderlands between neurotypicality and neurodiversity.