Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(Straight)

Page 8 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 4:37 pm

My name is jeff.

wariodude128
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Sep 2017, 3:28 pm

Each morning I get up I die a little, can barely stand on my feet. Take a look in the mirror and cry. Lord, what you doing to me. I have spent all my years in believing you. I just can't get no relief, Lord. Somebody. Somebody. Can any body find me... somebody to love. Specifically, in Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 7:35 pm

(Roight, lets try this thing again)

---- ME: ----
Name: Glenn
Live: In my own apartment
Politics: Liberal centrist... sorta, but i vote blank.
Other things: Don't own a TV, i play games (Fallout 4 etc), like spicy food, wide taste in music/movies. Ateist, but dont mind if you practice religion. I also eat meat so if you cant accept that - bye bye!
Aiming for: A date that can develop into a serious relationship, near where i live.

---- YOU: ----
Traits: Someone cute who likes to cuddle, preferably a geek girl, helps if you are into preparedness or don't mind learning about it. Can be older with a young mind, or someone who is younger and more mature.
Requirements: Non smoker, non racist, non drug addict, non alcohol addict, stable economy, ABSOLUTELY NO KIDS - EVER! You are also done with your ex, i'm not interested in wasting time on someone who isn't ready for a relationship.

If you have a few of these: sooty eyes, piercings, dark hair, green eyes, wear converse - i will worship the ground you walk on.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

27 Sep 2017, 10:25 am

looking for a female aspie who is chubby with similar interests to mine & loving her for who she is :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D
Name:Jared Mills
Build:Thin,based on how i feel from it
City:Bronx,NY,USA
Diagnoses:Aspergers,also ADHD & OCD
Ethnicity:Black Italian-Irish
Favorite Programs:Local News,Broad City,Gotham,Impractical Jokers,The Ultimate Fighter,
Favorite Video Games:Grand Theft Auto :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: ,Super Mario
Bros :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Interests:Avoiding NT Women & Girls the same age as me like i would've done back in high school :ninja:
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: ,based on how i appear to them :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:
Acronyms,Standing Up Straight,All Things New York,Retrogaming,Martial Arts,Mixed Martial Arts,Wrestling
(i come from a line of fans)

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2017, 6:59 am

Name: Christopher
Description: 187 lbs. Hazel Eyes (I guess dreamy eyes? They look cool to me...). Long Eyelashes. Double Crown cowlick (Can't be in between, short or long. Preferred short like high and tight). Widows peak (that crappy little bang on my forehead). Dark Brown Hair. Big forehead. Small nose. Bushy Eyebrows (One eyebrow has a little stub that flairs out). Double chin. Mark on left arm from Neopolian Mastiff. Scar on middle finger from a cat. One fingernail is perpetually split. Attire is typically simple... Not in great physical shape but not fat "fat". (It's not something I can't work on. Very easy fix just have no motivation rn) Hairy legs, and hobbits feet (Just a little bit). Feet aren't ugly to look at but I mean... They are still feet. My appearance is not lanky or short. Kind of just right when it comes to height. I'm not some kind of ogre, like most people would probably assume from my description lol. Just average looking dood. I have good balance, but am physically clumsy. The way I walk stands out. You can guess what you want from that description.
Diagnoses: Aspergers... INTP
City: Fort Bragg..
Ethnicity: Green
Narrow interests: Video Games, Psychology
Preferred Platform: Computer Games
Type of games: 2D typically
Personality Guess: I can have a cynical view of the world at times, in that I indulge socially inappropriate humor. I don't like to talk with people that are other than rational and reasonable. Someone who blindly accepts the reality they've been given would not be a good match for me.
Requirements: Can't be in any relationship. I'm not some quick grab. I want to raise kids, or have them. I'd prefer a christian background as I plan to die and someday go to heaven rather than, you know hopelessness. Ignorance of possibilities is not an excuse. Everything can be proven wrong and right. It's a matter of perspective. That's why people can't get along. They don't know how to get over themselves. That's besides the point. I want some kind of christian relationship or someone considering it. I'm not some gold hearted fool that will listen to someone lie about their faith. Pretend somewhere else. Possibilities should be considered. This person must be open to the idea. If I had my way I would redo the entire christian social standards. It's no wonder people don't agree with it. Bunch of moochers wanting some divine intervention, and standard for everything. Why was the bible then written from multiple people's perspectives? Hm? Yeah. That's a big turn off some some people. That's what I'm hoping for.

I had a really screwed up childhood where my mom left my dad with his best friend while he was in the military. 4 kids, and no mamma. My dad married again at that female went crazy from drug problems. Finally I got the mom I wanted, and it was ON MY WAY OUT THE DOOR. Like I got maybe 3-4 years in? I'm not good at those details.

It's real that I have to bring that up for a relationship. Don't do me wrong and try to woo me with lies. I am a truth seeker. I'm always looking at the possibilities.

Aside from all that crap. You might end up liking me. I'm shy, but I'm straight forward. I'm not a risk taker. I have a deep heart and desire to help people. Those are not things you can see on the surface. Not just that. I'm trying. I'm doing a lot for people, by doing only what I can do... Sorry if I'm just a piece of dirty furniture. Sorry if I'm too young. Just let me have this one thing. At least I was up front from the beginning. :mrgreen:

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2017, 6:16 pm

tried.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 6:22 pm

This thread is just full of sad lonely aspie men. No women. Most aspie women don’t think we are good enough for them either.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 6:28 pm

^ There's 3 women just on this page.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2017, 10:54 am

Raleigh wrote:

2 are like impossible. 1 is NT. 1 is just way to short to even bother. Not even a what your interested in or what.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 2:38 pm

Raleigh wrote:

Well that’s rare, he past has just been men. I stopped reading the thread cause of it.
So guess it’s 99% male :p
Still with a 1000 men to 1 women ratio thenhopes of said aspie men hooking up in a relationship is worse then dating sites. Especially consider a lot of women on wp are from outside us while most men seem to be from the USA.

I’ve had a few women contact me here, all from Europe so it made any relationship between us impossible:( good news for them is they all found guys shortly after :(

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2017, 7:59 pm

sly279 wrote:
Raleigh wrote:

Well that’s rare, he past has just been men. I stopped reading the thread cause of it.
So guess it’s 99% male :p
Still with a 1000 men to 1 women ratio thenhopes of said aspie men hooking up in a relationship is worse then dating sites. Especially consider a lot of women on wp are from outside us while most men seem to be from the USA.

I’ve had a few women contact me here, all from Europe so it made any relationship between us impossible:( good news for them is they all found guys shortly after :(

................... :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 8:15 pm

What does that mean?

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2017, 9:54 am

sly279 wrote:
What does that mean?

Despair

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Oct 2017, 11:16 am

I went out and found someone. I recommend all shes and hes to do the same. :heart:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 7:41 pm

Ragnahawk wrote:
I went out and found someone. I recommend all shes and hes to do the same. :heart:

You he’s be good looking.
For most of use it’s not that simple. But congrats.

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Feb 2018, 2:57 pm

Partial Rewrite Repost (sorry to confuse any person or admin)
Age 30, salinas ca.
5'11
Average build
Occupation prep cook
Wt. 200lbs
Latino
(Asperger's)
heterosexual

A non-traditional guy looking for a different kinda girl.

I am foremost and forever an Otomen.

Im a guy with femine characteristics, pursuits, skills,hobbies or lifestyle. i have often been mistaken as being gay. I am straight. I like to Cook, Clean, Sew, Craft, and I love romantic or romantic comedy movies. Im usually well kept, neat and polite. Though it doesn't mean I cant work on the car or rebuild my PC. this just makes me well rounded. but the big diff to to typical men is ..... Im a roles Reverse. Im a prince wanting to be rescued by a princess. I like to be held by someone. No im not wanting to become a house husband, I Believe in working together (oddly enough people imagine it often of me).
-----------------------------
Im the kinda guy who gets on one knee to just kiss a hand. The one that guys come to for planning the perfect valintines days. The guy who writes other guys love letters and poems.

Im the type to plan days in advance just for that perfect date ( or at least i hope).

Im the kinda guy who would spin you around in a twirl and then pull you back in his arms just to hold her close.The one who would dance in the kitchen with her. The one who just gets love high from a nuzzle or a touch of her hand. One who get excited for one email or text.

I'm a vintage kinda guy (When I can). I listen to music as old as the 1920s to as new as last year. Love the 50, the 60s, ratpack, the crooners, the old school vocal jazz (the great American song book), swing, and new jazz. I love to relax to old radio. I play older generation video games, I ride a vintage bicycle. I watch tv and movies old old as in silent to as new as what's in the theaters. Not a huge horror fan mind u but any other film I'll see. I dance old school (swing). I make old school style dishes .

I am a timid person of sorts sooo it's not surprising how different this is for me. That's sort of why I'm seeking a strong willed person in my life. Being a timid person I get scared or excited easily. Of course ive learn to adapt. I'm a super nice guy and have had no enemies anywhere in my life.

I'm considered a emotional type, my friends say I'm so caring it's over powering. My friends say I'm a born therapist able to talk people through anything. im a person who likes to stay busy where ever I may be. It's usually my family, then my friends who come first and and then me.

As I've mentioned I'm whimsical. I Look for the best in all (yes a little too trusting.) Some say i live in fantasy. Im not one to say bad about another. Oddly im one to question anything i see. I love to learn new things and I learn quickly.

My goals are to become a real chef. A real culinary whiz like my coworkers. My passion is cooking. Good food can bridge families and bring people together. A good cook can turn bad tasting ingredients into great meals. A good cook can make allot out of little. I love to see the smiles of people after there meal.

My other goal is to get over my social awkwardness.

I want an ideal mate but she needs to have a personality and tenacity . I like aggressive, strong willed, and take charge women. The kind who wont take no or back down from a fight. A woman who is independent and has that fighter spirit. If you have a dominant or angry personality, im not afraid I love cuddlers as i am one.

If you're into movies, tv, and anime. I'm a Movie and anime buff. I will watch or try anything at least once. Twice if I like it (or u).

Open to allot of food and activities.

Im willing to offer my kik, skype, hangout, email info. I may even offer my cell but id rather we message for a while first.

I for the most part hybrid travel. I have a license but do not drive. I prefer to bicycle where I go. It's for my health, partially for the environment, economy ( personal and the country).

Im agnostic, im very very solid on this point. I believe there higher power. Who it is .... is up for debate. Could be a god, a goddess, just one or multiple. Could be budda, aha la, his self or a roving spaghetti monster.

Interest:
Anime, movies, tv, music, vintage (you name it) lite jazz, vocal jazz, video games (old and new poetry), oldie tv, 2nd hand shopping

*on a final note: there just doesn't seem to be a call for the sensitive guy, anymore.

"Im search of answers, new marvels, and new questions to ask."