Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(Straight)

Page 7 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

jonatron1000
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Oct 2016, 3:27 pm

Looking for someone who shares similar interests and who is within driving distance (less than 5 hours) from me

Interests:
Listening to Music, playing music, politics, and debates

Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ (Go Knights)

What I do:
I am in my second year at Rutgers as a political science major and a labor studies minor and maybe I'll add something else.

What I'm Looking For:
I'm looking for a woman who I can talk to about anything, who can help me and be at my side during my hardest points in life, and who I can just connect with

You can hit me up on my Facebook by either friend requesting and/or messaging me there
https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.kratchman

Persil23
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jan 2017, 5:57 pm

22yr old female from the UK. Pictures/personal information can be swapped later privately. Feel free to message me.

I'm currently studying Politics and Philosophy at uni but hopefully transferring to Criminology in September.
I intend to study a masters and doctorate before finding a graduate job. I'd like to work doing something I enjoy and own my own home.

I'm interested in politics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, history, languages (I'm teaching myself Russian and plan on learning Latin and Italian later), criminology.

I enjoy reading both fiction and nonfiction, watch a few TV series's and like going to the movies. I like any type other than horror.

I cook and bake a lot for family and friends at their request as well as babysitting and tutoring kids aged 6 months to 17 years.

Peterbalbi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 May 2017, 8:25 pm

Hi, my name's Santiago. I'm 19, and I live, ironically, at Santiago city, in Chile.
I love playing sports, and also playing videogames. Sometimes inspiration comes to me and I start writing music and poetry.

I would like to know someone who I'd get along with. I'm quite de-organized when it comes to money, so I would really get to love someone who is, actually, organized with it (mostly because I don't care about it (I find it so easy to make some money, I can't even figure why people are so struggled in that matter...)).

Physically speaking, my height's near that of a door: almost 1.90 mt. I'm quite muscular, because I play handball as goalkeeper since 8th grade. So if you live anywhere "near" me, you may like to come to my university and watch my training or even one of my matches.

I'm on my 1st year of English Pedagogy, which [may/may not] sound weird given I'm diagnosed with Asperger's.

I really love videogames, specially the ones I can compete on (:^P).

So, if you've actually gone through all this, maybe you'll want someway to contact me.
This can be done by:
-PM.
-PM at facebook.com/chagofantasma
-Whatsapp message at +56963407999.

All being said I must say...
Bye n_n.

godlikeGadgetry
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jun 2017, 5:38 pm

Name - Miguel Ortiz
Age - 23
Gender - Male
Interests - Music, Video Games, Internet stuff
Location - Middle Tennessee
What I do - Work 12 hours in Retail Distribution every Fri-Sun
What I'm looking for - Someone who won't give up on me. I've had my heart kicked in the ass for far too long.

OkCupid Profile: look for godlikeGadgetry on OKC

fakkau89
Raven
Raven

18 Jun 2017, 8:22 am

Age - 27
Gender - Male
Interests - Cyberpunk, Sci Fi, Futurism, Japanese Yakuza, Prison style tattoos and or tattoos with heavy meaning,
PC gaming (Especially for mods), All kinds of customizations, linguistics, etmology, Computers (programming and audio engineering), Alt Rock, Post Rock, Grunge, Indie, Folk and anti folk, lo fi, ambient, 80's heavy metal etc;
Religion - Not sure, I believe in god, And i believe i many types of godhood, usually during a game of pool if im winning i say "yesss, the gods are on my side". Also I don't believe in the institution of religion very much, nowadays the churches are run very poorly and some of the people are just Jesus Moochers.I heavy believe god can be found outside of religious dogma and sects/denominations/splinter cells etc; (Religion has been corrupt as of lately, its past its prime imho)
Location - Melbourne Australia
What I'm doing with my life - Getting healthy again (damn meds got my metabolism on the fritz), going to gym and exercising and getting into Computer Programming. (Web/Software/game dev) I also have some side projects in Music engineering, Video Engineering and sometimes Drawing/Design.
Looking for - A woman who won't tie me down or pressure me into changing my lifestyle or pushing me into a career I would not like. Someone I can click with and enjoy talking about deep or random conversation. A woman who has similar interests to me and can talk to me about her feelings or anything but not cry when she doesn't get her way, not saying I wouldn't be generous but I would just like someone who treats the relationship as a two way street. Give and take. Take and give. Someone I can trust. Possibly another Aspie as I know our hearts want the best for people. Someone who can talk problems or issues out. Someone who is mature enough to talk things out and not bicker about small crap. Someone who is not holier than thou and or a hippocrite. Someone who has an understanding of Aspie's and or experience. Someone who wants the best for me and would encourage me to be a better person (which is usually motivation I get when dating). Also I prefer Black haired girls or Brunettes...I like all colored hair girls as long as its not a blue or pink wig or something strange like a cosplayer look or something, although some can pull it off.

Chasi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jun 2017, 12:13 am

Hello. My name is Chasi and I hope to have a positive experience on this site, even if the only result is a new friendship with someone!
Orientation: Straight
Occupation: Tutor/Respite Care (I have been working with toddlers, children, teens, and adults on the autism spectrum for 8 years)
Relationship History: I've had only one boyfriend. That relationship ended 10 years ago. I don't sleep around or do friends with benefits, etc.
Height: 5'6 and 1/2
Race: Black
Build: Thin/toned
Diagnoses: None. I am NT (neurotypical)
Religion: I grew up Christian but am currently doing research on various religions via attending their churches and gathering information
Kids: None

Possible Deal breakers for some people:
*I don't ever want children and don't date men who have children
*I will not have sex before marriage
*I live a minimalist lifestyle (live in a small place, no credit cards, etc.)
*Vegan (though I don't discriminate against people who aren't)
*I think those would be the major ones so I'll keep the list short!

To wrap it up, I'm an adventurous woman who likes to explore what the world has to offer. I enjoy activities such as taking tours, attending outdoor concerts, taking long drives (no traffic), kayaking, watching YouTube videos, and, traveling to places I haven't discovered. I am looking for someone who is compatible with me and who I am sexually attracted to. The compatibility factor will show itself as we get to know each other. I prefer to date outside of my race and am open to a long distance relationship (depends on where and a few other factors). Hopefully you can see my profile photo; I would like to see a recent photo of you as well. If you're interested, please PM me. If you contact me and I determine that we're not a match, I will politely let you know so that I don't lead you on and waste our time. Thank you for reading my bio!

MidoriNoKaori
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Sep 2017, 4:24 pm

Any European AS/ASD males here interested for example chatting with me?

I am 29 years old female aspie diagnosed with mild AS from Northern Europe seeking an European AS/ASD male. I have a Bachelor's degree (NOT from University) and I am currently working full-time. Physically I am 175 centimeters tall and I have normal body build (not fat nor skinny).

Person that I am looking for should absolutely be a white male and preferably aged 29 -35. Personal traits that I appreciate in the partner are calmness, loyalty, kindness and hard-working attitude. I would appreciate if you had finished your education (for example have a degree from University) and you have a job or you are actively seeking a job.

I am kind, honest and hard-working person that has a habit of taking care of herself. Because of that I would like that you should take care of youself for example by doing some sports or walking or cycling . I like to go into walks (either on the city or at the nature) in addition of doing some sports. I don't smoke and I drink alcohol moderately so it would be nice if you don't smoke (at all) or drink much.

In my freetime I like to read - both fiction or non-fiction. Recently I have read a couple of biographies but I also like to read for example books about history or everything that I think that is interesting enough:) I don't have very much interests but languages have been fascinating me for many years and especially etymologies of different kind of words. (As a result I have studied four different kinds of European languages and Japanese).

If you are interested, send me a PM.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 4:37 pm

My name is jeff.

wariodude128
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Sep 2017, 3:28 pm

Each morning I get up I die a little, can barely stand on my feet. Take a look in the mirror and cry. Lord, what you doing to me. I have spent all my years in believing you. I just can't get no relief, Lord. Somebody. Somebody. Can any body find me... somebody to love. Specifically, in Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 7:35 pm

(Roight, lets try this thing again)

---- ME: ----
Name: Glenn
Live: In my own apartment
Politics: Liberal centrist... sorta, but i vote blank.
Other things: Don't own a TV, i play games (Fallout 4 etc), like spicy food, wide taste in music/movies. Ateist, but dont mind if you practice religion. I also eat meat so if you cant accept that - bye bye!
Aiming for: A date that can develop into a serious relationship, near where i live.

---- YOU: ----
Traits: Someone cute who likes to cuddle, preferably a geek girl, helps if you are into preparedness or don't mind learning about it. Can be older with a young mind, or someone who is younger and more mature.
Requirements: Non smoker, non racist, non drug addict, non alcohol addict, stable economy, ABSOLUTELY NO KIDS - EVER! You are also done with your ex, i'm not interested in wasting time on someone who isn't ready for a relationship.

If you have a few of these: sooty eyes, piercings, dark hair, green eyes, wear converse - i will worship the ground you walk on.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

27 Sep 2017, 10:25 am

looking for a female aspie who is chubby with similar interests to mine & loving her for who she is :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D
Name:Jared Mills
Build:Thin,based on how i feel from it
City:Bronx,NY,USA
Diagnoses:Aspergers,also ADHD & OCD
Ethnicity:Black Italian-Irish
Favorite Programs:Local News,Broad City,Gotham,Impractical Jokers,The Ultimate Fighter,
Favorite Video Games:Grand Theft Auto :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: ,Super Mario
Bros :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Interests:Avoiding NT Women & Girls the same age as me like i would've done back in high school :ninja:
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: ,based on how i appear to them :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:
Acronyms,Standing Up Straight,All Things New York,Retrogaming,Martial Arts,Mixed Martial Arts,Wrestling
(i come from a line of fans)

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2017, 6:59 am

Name: Christopher
Description: 187 lbs. Hazel Eyes (I guess dreamy eyes? They look cool to me...). Long Eyelashes. Double Crown cowlick (Can't be in between, short or long. Preferred short like high and tight). Widows peak (that crappy little bang on my forehead). Dark Brown Hair. Big forehead. Small nose. Bushy Eyebrows (One eyebrow has a little stub that flairs out). Double chin. Mark on left arm from Neopolian Mastiff. Scar on middle finger from a cat. One fingernail is perpetually split. Attire is typically simple... Not in great physical shape but not fat "fat". (It's not something I can't work on. Very easy fix just have no motivation rn) Hairy legs, and hobbits feet (Just a little bit). Feet aren't ugly to look at but I mean... They are still feet. My appearance is not lanky or short. Kind of just right when it comes to height. I'm not some kind of ogre, like most people would probably assume from my description lol. Just average looking dood. I have good balance, but am physically clumsy. The way I walk stands out. You can guess what you want from that description.
Diagnoses: Aspergers... INTP
City: Fort Bragg..
Ethnicity: Green
Narrow interests: Video Games, Psychology
Preferred Platform: Computer Games
Type of games: 2D typically
Personality Guess: I can have a cynical view of the world at times, in that I indulge socially inappropriate humor. I don't like to talk with people that are other than rational and reasonable. Someone who blindly accepts the reality they've been given would not be a good match for me.
Requirements: Can't be in any relationship. I'm not some quick grab. I want to raise kids, or have them. I'd prefer a christian background as I plan to die and someday go to heaven rather than, you know hopelessness. Ignorance of possibilities is not an excuse. Everything can be proven wrong and right. It's a matter of perspective. That's why people can't get along. They don't know how to get over themselves. That's besides the point. I want some kind of christian relationship or someone considering it. I'm not some gold hearted fool that will listen to someone lie about their faith. Pretend somewhere else. Possibilities should be considered. This person must be open to the idea. If I had my way I would redo the entire christian social standards. It's no wonder people don't agree with it. Bunch of moochers wanting some divine intervention, and standard for everything. Why was the bible then written from multiple people's perspectives? Hm? Yeah. That's a big turn off some some people. That's what I'm hoping for.

I had a really screwed up childhood where my mom left my dad with his best friend while he was in the military. 4 kids, and no mamma. My dad married again at that female went crazy from drug problems. Finally I got the mom I wanted, and it was ON MY WAY OUT THE DOOR. Like I got maybe 3-4 years in? I'm not good at those details.

It's real that I have to bring that up for a relationship. Don't do me wrong and try to woo me with lies. I am a truth seeker. I'm always looking at the possibilities.

Aside from all that crap. You might end up liking me. I'm shy, but I'm straight forward. I'm not a risk taker. I have a deep heart and desire to help people. Those are not things you can see on the surface. Not just that. I'm trying. I'm doing a lot for people, by doing only what I can do... Sorry if I'm just a piece of dirty furniture. Sorry if I'm too young. Just let me have this one thing. At least I was up front from the beginning. :mrgreen:

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2017, 6:16 pm

tried.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 6:22 pm

This thread is just full of sad lonely aspie men. No women. Most aspie women don’t think we are good enough for them either.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 6:28 pm

^ There's 3 women just on this page.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2017, 10:54 am

Raleigh wrote:
^ There's 3 women just on this page.

2 are like impossible. 1 is NT. 1 is just way to short to even bother. Not even a what your interested in or what.