Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(Straight)

Page 5 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

ZombyWoof
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jul 2015, 5:45 am

this is very unlikely to work (99.9% chance of failure) but anyway:

I Live In: near Aachen, North-Rhine Westphalia, Germany (unlikely there's another one here)
Employment: student at a vocational school for economics
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Weight: unknown, but slightly chubby
Hobbies: Music, Video Games, Reading, Writing, Languages
Religion: none (atheist)
Afflictions: PTSD, Aspergers-Syndrome, Depression

Being honest and true to oneself is the most important thing in a woman for me.
I don't like being lied to or feeling left out. Appearance is not important. While i have my preferences, they do not factor in terms of love and relationships.
I've been single all my life and i don't know how relationships work.
I hate all kinds of drugs, including alcohol and i can't stand being around people when they're drinking. It's very hard for me. I want to smack that glass or bottle out of their hands.

sparkylabs
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jul 2015, 3:30 pm

So has the old dating section gone ?

Well i can be found on pof: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=18502603 starting to give up on the female section of the race, the more annoying thing being all i read on profiles is how they are looking for a nice guy and are fed up with jerks.... well helllllo stop picking jerks!

Not been diagnosed with anything but I sure know I'm different somehow, and people treat me different, not that I care.

LordRikerQ
Raven
Raven

29 Aug 2015, 11:18 pm

Age 35

Gender Male

Interests Quantum Physics, Technology, Gaming, building things, Writing and Online Role-play.

Religion Buddhist

Location New Jersey, USA

What I'm doing with my life Ever learning, and striving to increase my knowledge and abilities

Who I am

I am intelligent, funny, unique, inquisitive, compassionate, passionate and creative. I enjoy challenges, and truth seeking. I've been through alot; abuse, loneliness, among other things, but instead of destroying me Its made me a great deal stronger. I know have a great deal to offer a woman that can accept me as I am.

What I seek

A woman I can form something special with. I want a team mate, to work together with on making a place in the world. I want someone I can have deep conversations with, someone who truly understands the challenges aspies face and which wishes mutual support.

QuietChaos
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Sep 2015, 7:40 am

Why not?

What i'm looking for: teenage, someone who i can have serious and silly discussions with, a couple shared interests would be nice, any religion is okay, looks don't mean anything, i don't intend on meeting anyone IRL, this would be strictly online
Job: Unemployed (for now)
Interests: Gaming, Comic Books, Writing, Fitness, Travel, Netflix
Smoke or Drink: don't now, don't intend to when i'm old enough
Religion: Atheist
Personality: not to sound cliche, but shy and distant when meeting someone, but i warm up to people that i like.

GoodSenseAmelia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Nov 2015, 10:01 pm

My name is Amelia and it is not easy being a female on the autism spectrum. I've been abused by NTs and feel I might have better luck dating an Aspie.
I'm 27 but look 17 and I live in southern Wyoming.
I'm looking for someone who'll love and accept me.
I stim using a teddy bear, I pick and I sniff.
I sleep under a weighted blanket.
I'm kinky in bed.
I'm gorgeous, that's me in my avatar, though distorted.
I'm highly verbal and very intelligent.
I have trouble maintaining a job.
I love to garden, cook, read, and work on my projects that have no real audience.
I'm socially inappropriate but I have lots of fun.
I believe that I only get one chance as this organization of biomass/consciousness and I'm looking for someone to share the experience with.
I'm not perfect. I'm not always stable. What I am is willing to communicate and try new things.

PM me if you're interested. I don't care where you live but you better be willing to arrange to visit if you're serious. I have no car but I bet I drive a stick better than any of you :P

Oh, I almost forgot. What do I want in a man?
Radical honesty.
Physically fit, healthy diet.
Loves the Earth.
Spiritually open and growing.
Tolerates or loves cats
I prefer gamers over sports fans
I don't care how sexually experienced you are as long as you're willing to learn and try.

sparkylabs
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Nov 2015, 5:23 am

Great, my perfect match on the other side of the world....... :oops:

Not been diagnosed with anything but I sure know I'm different somehow, and people treat me different, not that I care.

QuietYardy39
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Nov 2015, 6:51 pm

I'm Leroy, a 22 year old single Jamaica still living in Jamaica :lol:

WolfClaw99
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Nov 2015, 6:52 pm

I'm not really sure what the target age demographic is here but...

Hi I'm Joseph, I am 16 years and live in the San Joaquin Valley in California (Fresno-Madera-Clovis area). I was diagnosed with Asperger's at age 10 and I also have ADHD.

Appearence: Tall; 6'1(185.42 cm), short-medium dark brown hair, brown eyes, slightly red cheeks and nose, broad shoulders, white.

I am Hispanic/Caucasian

Interests: being outdoors( hunting, hiking, camping, and stargazing), listening to older music(30's 40's Swing, 50's Rock n' Roll, 80's hard rock and metal etc.), Animals, Video Games( FPS, racing, action, fighting, adventure), reading( fiction and nonfiction (war/military, adventure, action, fantasy), learning about history( world history, warfare, and weaponry), cartoons ( mostly classic like Looney Toons and Tom & Jerry), anime( Naruto, pokemon, FMA, Durarara!!. I'm trying to get into more.

I have steam, fb, twitter, tumblr, skype, and google hangouts. you will have to pm me if you want those. I am not very fond of dating, especially online and long distance, but I am willing to give it a go. If you live nearby then it would be easier. I am also looking for friendships as well.

I'm interested in a woman who is caring, thoughtful, and understanding. Someone who has a great personality and a fantastic sense of humor. Someone who isn't afraid of getting a bit dirty and is tough. Someone who doesn't really mind cuddling or compliments. Someone who likes some of the things I like.

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Dec 2015, 7:43 am

Hi, my name is Andy and I'm a straight male living in the Peak district UK. I like to rock climeb and walk so living here is a bonus in that respect. I am now 49 although I don't look it or feel it but I am aware that the clocks ticking and its scaring me a little. I'm a very sexual person when I get past the initial meeting and talking to girls. I find it hard to talk to anyone till I get to know them and really struggle with social situations so peaple usuall just assume I'm a bit odd which you get used to after many years. I love fixing things and pulling things apart as I love to know how things work. I find physics,space and especially the quantum world fscinating although I don't profess to really understand it all fully. Ive not been getting out much lately and the depression is setting in and strong feelings of lonliness so I would love to meet someone even if it just involves chatting on here to boost my confidence a little. Ive not had many girlfriends over the years and never dated an aspie so I think I may connect better if I were to find someone who understands me more. I'm not into girly girls with all the make up, nails and perfume. I like intelligent women like Susie Dent from the UK quiz show countdown for example although who knows till I get to know someone. I'm physically very fit probably due to the rock climbing and I like to go walking and camping in the countryside in the summer. I used to like festivals but not been to any for a while and I love music. I like motorbikes but not got one at the moment, I just have the car for now but I'm hoping to get a new bike in the summer. Thanks for checking me out and hopefully I will get a message or two.

zeertheseer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Jan 2016, 8:53 pm

welp, I stole the thing from jono (copy and paste FTW) I see no reason not to do this. and there is always a small chance.. lol

Male

Interests

Books, Videos Games, Geocaching, Libraries, Walks, doing something outside

Religion

Christian - Other

Glendale, Arizona

What I'm doing with my life

I am taking courses to become a(n) engineer (hardware or software), trying to figure out I keep ending up attracted to girls who are crazy and suicidal.

Looking for

well, as a Gamer you would expect me to say someone who games? nope! while I enjoy games. I actually like to get out more, I just don't due to lack of interest and nobody to go with. I guess for personality? simple, I want an equal. don't get me wrong, most Males fantasize about a submissive or dominant woman, but I want someone who I can be with on equal terms. how else are we gonna get along? I can't be bossy all the time, and I hate being bossed around like I am five. :D :D

More detailed OKCupid profile

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/xannar

the picture is a tiny bit outdated, from december 2015. I KNOW A WHOLE YEAR OLD lol

well, that's all. I had more fun making this then I should have

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 8:55 pm

Hello my name is Darkphantomx1 and I will be in an open relationship with any female here who asks. Just message me.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 9:06 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Drawyer.

awampler6
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Feb 2016, 6:10 pm

My names Austin. I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome when i was in Kindergarten. Ive had 2 relationships in the past but both have ended very badly. My first relationship was a mutual breakup, my second relationship i was cheated on. Im 20 years old and am currently attending Missouri State University in Springfield, Missouri. I think i have much to offer to someone. All i ask for is a chance to show it. I have a huge heart and will help anyone when they are down regardless if its beneficial to me or not. I have a great sense of humour that i have developed over the years. My friends tell me im one of the funniest people they know

My Main Interests: I love History, it is what i'm majoring in actually. I plan on getting a Ph.D and teaching at the college level eventually. My favorite time period is the 20th Century but i love the Middle Ages as well and the 18th Century. Im fascinated by how the human race got to where it is today. My other interests include Politics (I was voted most likely to become president in my high school class lol), Travel (I want to travel the world with my future wife), Writing (Im trying to become a published author, I've written two unpublished novels), Video games (Ive been playing video games sense i was 3 years old it was a way for me to cope for my inability to socialize well), Anime (A more recent interest of my its made me love Japanese culture I also am planning to study abroad in Japan next summer and want to learn Japanese.), Music (Im attempting to learn the keyboard/piano and i would love to learn the drums eventually) and many other things

Facts about me: I have red hair (Something i take great pride in) I come from Irish/German decent. I have also have blue eyes. As i said above i have a huge heart, i consult my friends about issues they have all the time. I will help anybody in need who needs help. I was bullied greatly from 6th grade to my Sophomore year of high school for being "Different" many of these bullies who came to know me eventually became good friends of mine. I started to become better at socializing in high school and havn't looked back sense. I am also Catholic and Straight. I do not attend church very often so you could say im not a practicing catholic but i am a firm believer in god. When it comes to politics i view myself as an independent.

What i'm looking for in a relationship: I want someone who will accept me for me. I have so much to offer in a relationship all i ask for is a chance. I see myself as someone who will change the world, and make the world a better place before i leave it. I hate hurting anyone. I don't believe in taking advantage of women. I want a girlfriend who i can tell her how beautiful she is everyday and spoil her, someone i can fall in love with and marry and have a family with eventually. I would be in it for the long haul and not the short term.

I used to look at Aspergers as my curse and that it would destroy my life. My view has changed to a much better outlook as ive aged. Aspergers has given me a way of looking at the world that not many can understand. I look at it as if it was a blessing placed upon me and i have worked my hardest to use it to my advantage then allow it to be baggage that weighs me down. I aspire to be someone great. I just need someone who is willing to be great with me.

If any female is interested just PM me :) I am fairly easy to talk to. Also i will send you a picture if you need to know what i look like.

snakefudo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Feb 2016, 5:15 am

I doubt I am going to get noticed by anyone Female, but here goes.

Male

Interests

Gaming, Anime, Helping sad people.

Dearborn Heights, Michigan

I have an assiociates degree but having trouble finding a job, as of right now I live with family and I make videos on youtube as Omega Snake

Looking for

A Gamer girl that loves to play games alot and just someone I can hang out with, I do want to be friends first and see if we can click, but just so you know, I have never had an actual girlfriend so I don't know how to act on a date and I am of course 100% virgin (never even kissed a girl)

ArmyAspie
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Mar 2016, 12:16 am

I had a profile on here but forgot the log in, so this is my new one

Hey yall. My name is Collin and I'm 25. I was diagnosed with AS when I was 12. I am from Louisiana and I serve in the US Army. I am 5'6" and have been told i have a "man's body" (hair on chest and legs, have some muscle, small bit of belly, etc) with jet black hair and brown eyes. I love video games, working out, fishing, scuba diving, and shooting. Personality wise, I am sarcastic, worrisome, funny (at times), and caring. I'm also very talkative, though shy at first in person.

So go ahead. Message me if interested. I don't bite...maybe ;)

Adorkable
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Mar 2016, 3:59 pm

My Age & location
23 - the Netherlands

Interests
Reading, going on adventures, meeting new people

Im passionate about law. I do some legal research, do an extra bachelors (already have my masters) and work at a law firm.

Looking for
Someone to talk and connect with:)