Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(Straight)

Page 6 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Adorkable
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Mar 2016, 3:59 pm

My Age & location
23 - the Netherlands

Interests
Reading, going on adventures, meeting new people

What I'm doing with my life
Im passionate about law. I do some legal research, do an extra bachelors (already have my masters) and work at a law firm.

Looking for
Someone to talk and connect with:)

KrisVincent
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Mar 2016, 5:51 pm

Currently located in Shakopee, MN.

24 years old. I'm queer, bisexual and non-binary.
She/her pronouns, although I also really like being called Sir.

5'3", thin, about 110 lbs, short dark hair, glasses.

I don't smoke, rarely drink, and have never so much as dabbled in any recreational drugs.

Not religious, although I wouldn't mind dating someone who is, so long as they don't attempt to convert me to their faith.

I still live with my parents, two brothers and three cats. As a matter of personal preference as well as financial and emotional necessity, I have no intention of ever living alone. I love having someone to come home to and as long as my parents like having me around this situation is ideal.

Depending upon the context of the interaction, my first impressions have been described as: cold, absurdly childish and delightful, shy, loud, blunt, clingy, quirky, silly, dorky, an unexpectedly biting wit, bad puns, dirty humor and an engaging intellect.

Seeking a companion in life. Someone who enjoys long walks, cuddles, playful teasing and thoughtful discussions.

Ideally, a long-term and monogamous arrangement, although I'm willing to make special exceptions. I'll consider long-distance with anyone that is adept enough to maintain interest via text and video chat.

GamerDogMusicLovingGirl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Apr 2016, 1:29 am

Interests: Games, Dogs, Music, Arts and Crafts, and Cooking
Religion: Mormon
Job: Dietary Aide
Looking For: A kind, open minded man who is ok with me not having s** until I'm married and is ok / loves my dogs. I can't live without my fur babies (dogs).
*See Profile for Facebook Link (I'm not on a dating site)*
:mrgreen:

JeffMangum
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 May 2016, 2:55 pm

Interests: Gaming(New and old, mostly old at the moment), Meeting other autistic people, Marvel movies, all sorts of nerd stuff.
Religion: Agnostic
Job: Crowdworker
Looking for: a girl who enjoys nerdy things and is easy going. Loving dogs is a plus.
Facebook

https://join.skype.com/sSDAUBw2W32B

VSaxena
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 May 2016, 4:05 pm

Hello,

I'm a very warmhearted, kind, caring and down-to-Earth feller, but I also happen to be a conservative who believes strongly in traditional family values: love, family, monogamy, marriage, hard work and personal responsibility! (gay marriage is fine)

I really hate contemporary culture, especially the whole "hook-up" phenomenon. I also dislike the way people want love handed to them in a "hot" gift box with ribbons on top.

That ain't love, folks! Real love is two imperfect people learning to live together, build a life for themselves and love each other's imperfections, and that takes a lot of time, perseverance and tenacity -- none of which young whipper-snappers these days possess!

Here's how I like to view love: Real, genuine love to me is like two trees side by side, facing the same direction, pretty much teaming together against the elements. After years of being together through thick and thin, they begin to grow in each other's direction and their roots and twigs become intertwined, to the point that they eventually become one.

THAT is real love. Not the stupid lust felt by people on "The Bachelor." Not the "love at first sight" mumbo jumbo preached by the easily swayed. And certainly not the fairy-tale dream of the "perfect man" or "perfect woman."

It's two imperfect people teaming up together against the struggles of living on this Earth and building a life together. THAT IS LOVE!

Let me tell you something else, folks; my parents would not have just celebrated their 40th anniversary if they had grown up around contemporary crap culture.

Anyway. Sorry for the rant, lol ...

So I'm an East Indian (like Gandhi, you know?), but I grew up in America and intend to bring up my children as proud Americans. Why? Because I am defined by neither my past nor the color of my skin, but rather by the path I choose to take in life. And the path I have chosen is that of a proud conservative patriot.

Last but not least, while most men aspire for fame and fortune, I only desire to find my other half. To be very honest, I live a lonely existence as per my Asperger syndrome, a condition that lends itself toward great social anxiety and isolation.

What I therefore want more than anything on Earth is to finally find a woman to quell the aching of my heart - a woman with whom to wake up alongside every morning - a woman with whom to share my emotions, my experiences and my life - a woman to love til I pass from this planet.

And that, ladies, is my story. Want to know more?

Three words: "Holla atcha' boy!"

And please do, as I would love to hear from you!! !

Additional Information

Sign: Aquarius
Work: From Home
Income: 50-60k
Can Move: YES
Home: Own
Shy: VERY
Goofy: When I Get To Know You
Traditional Values: I Try
Coke Or Pepsi: Diet Mountain Dew
Diet: Lots Of Meat
Weight: 170
Height: 5'11
Why Does My Room Look Like That: I Prefer To Save/Invest Versus Styling Up My Crib; Plus, I spend most of my time in the living room.

cmyktechnicolor
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Jun 2016, 12:05 am

Diagnosis: Aspergers
Height: 6ft
Orientation: Bisexual
Religion: Agnosticism (leaning more towards Atheism)
Personality: Leans more or less towards introvert and extrovert depending on how I am feeling on certain days. Passionate about a good amount of interests that I partake in. Pretty quirky, and also pretty chill.
Interests: Watching film and television, playing video games, listening to music, urban exploring, drawing, writing, or just enjoying nature for what it is
Seeking: Individuals who are female, agender, genderfluid, etc. I'm open to poly relationships, even though my preference would be monogamous.

Some Links:
OkCupid: okcupid.com/profile/cmyktechnicolor
Tumblr: supreme-emperor-of-skaro.tumblr.com

CaptainChemosh
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jul 2016, 1:35 am

Kind of new to all this, but I suppose I might as well give it a try.
My name is Tolbin, I'm Male, 24 years of age, 6'2" Caucasian male, blonde hair (presently short cut), dark green eyes, average build. Presently, I reside in North Dakota, U.S.A. though I've lived in Michigan and Texas before. My interests include books primarily fantasy and weird fiction as well as video games, computers, theology, philosophy, sci-fi, astronomy, movies, writing, anime, and much more.

When I am relaxed I am quite friendly and kind. Admittedly, I am rather average in terms of appearance, though I do keep my basic hygiene well maintained. I like having conversations, though preferably about my favorite subjects. Admittedly, inconsequential banter does bore me on a basic level rather quickly.

The female I am looking for must be intelligent, caring, and open minded. As for age around 19 to 28 years of age would be suitable. In regards to physical appearance, I don't have much in the way of preferences. Tattoos, piercings, gauges, are all totally fine with me even though admittedly I have none (at least yet). :)

GeekChic
Toucan
Toucan

08 Jul 2016, 7:49 pm

Hello! I am female, Aspie, 42 years of age, living in Kentucky in the USA. I am employed as a professor of art and art history. I have been married, but am now widowed. I would like someone to share conversations with, at least initially. I have the usual Aspie issues of missing sarcasm and subtlety, having sensory issues, and being very literal and clinical. I am warm and sincere, though, and hope to eventually find a companion and partner that I can share interests and activities with.

Janus696
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jul 2016, 1:23 am

sure whether I have Aspergers or not, maybe a mild condition of it, a friend of mine recommended that I research it and that maybe I could potentially have it, in a mild degree.

I am a 40 year old male from Los Angeles, but I have been told I look a bit younger than that. I have a Master degree in history. Looking to meet women to chat with since I no longer believe in romantic love is worth pursuing, I have become very skeptical as the years have shown me. I am Latino and do speak Spanish.
Any questions feel free to ask.

Ersatz Einstein
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jul 2016, 5:20 pm

Hi. Here's hoping I hear from someone a) roughly my age, b) in my area, and c) non-scary.

Female

Interests

Classic sci-fi, classic literature, cats, good comedy, philosophy, history, rock and roll, and comic books.

Ithaca, NY

What I'm doing with my life

I'm pursuing my BS in mathematics, and I'm planning to follow it up with an MD.

Looking for

I'd like to meet a guy with a decent sense of humor with whom I can talk biology, politics, and literature. Looks are largely unimportant.

magnum233
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Aug 2016, 11:49 am

Sup, posted on this already it was one of the lists but sometime ago.

Anyways single kiwi in hobbit land would love to meet a careing woman in her 20's or 30's ideally no kids and would prefer not previously married. Here's some details about me

Black hair blue eyes , balding
5'9
73 kg somewhat toned
At times a ret*d sense of humour
Zero kids
Loves gaming cooking baking and long deep discussions

I'm christian and really would prefer a woman who is as well certainly other religions won't work. If your open to christianity or are and interested flick me a pm.

Cheers

Masked_Rider
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2016, 3:21 am

Well, I guess I'll take a crack at this.

Name: J.L. (John Leslie)

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 125 lbs.

Religion: Baha'i (I'm open to dating any other religion.)

Interests: Comics (Marvel and DC), Henshin Heroes (Kamen Rider and Super Sentai), Wrestling ( :roll: Yes, I know it's fake. So is the rest of television, film and theatre.)

Job (Apparently also known as "What I'm doing with my life" on here): I work in maintenance at a grocery store, dealing with garbage and cleaning the bathrooms. Basically, I'm a janitor. Not particularly glamorous, no, but it pays the bills and is both rewarding, and surprisingly relaxing at times.

Personality: I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 6. I am polite, kind, and caring. When meeting someone in person for the first time, I'm a bit shy at first (Especially around women. My life is very...male-heavy, shall we say? I don't talk to a lot of women my age and when I do, I tend to get a little nervous around them. It's something I've been working on, but I should probably put it out there, just so you know.), but once I've warmed up to you, I'll open up more. I'm a bit of a boy scout, like Superman. No matter what situation I'm in, I always try to do the right thing. I am a virgin, and I've never had a girlfriend before. There is one girl I once had very deep feelings for, but that's all over and done with now, as it was made painfully clear to me (on more than one occasion) that my feelings were not at all reciprocated.

Looking for: Someone I can love and trust, and can be just as much a friend as girlfriend. Someone who loves me for me and who I can love just for being her. Not sure if any of that makes any sense, but yeah, there it is. (This bearing my soul on the internet is pretty tough. I don't do it in real life very often. :lol:) Preferred ages would be 20 to 27. That's a rough guesstimate. If you're 19 or 28, I won't complain. :lol: It doesn't matter to me where you're from, we can worry about that later. If you're interested, feel free to message me. I'd love to hear from you.

I have an AutisticDating.net profile you're welcome to check out. It has my picture and some information on it, although some of it might be the same as what I've posted here. https://autisticdating.net/showprofile.php?id=5097

deetoto
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Sep 2016, 4:13 am

Giving this a go. : )

Diagnosis: ASD and ADHD

Description: White, slim, about 5'7, brown hair and green eyes.

What I'm doing with my life: Game Development.

Personality: Introvert type. Shy and abit awkward but a nice, friendly and caring person.

Interests: I'm really into computers and technology as well as history and politics. Also enjoy reading, drawing, graphics, cooking and going for walks.

Looking for: I'd like to meet someone similar. Someone to be good friends with, understanding and supportive of each other.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 1:35 pm

Never any women

Masked_Rider
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Oct 2016, 7:43 pm

sly279 wrote:
Never any women

And ain't that just a darn shame. :\

jonatron1000
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Oct 2016, 3:27 pm

Looking for someone who shares similar interests and who is within driving distance (less than 5 hours) from me

Interests:
Listening to Music, playing music, politics, and debates

Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ (Go Knights)

What I do:
I am in my second year at Rutgers as a political science major and a labor studies minor and maybe I'll add something else.

What I'm Looking For:
I'm looking for a woman who I can talk to about anything, who can help me and be at my side during my hardest points in life, and who I can just connect with

You can hit me up on my Facebook by either friend requesting and/or messaging me there
https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.kratchman