Loving is no stalking and loving is not being loved

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Coreute
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Jun 2014, 11:24 am

Hi everybody,

it's happening again with me, I have fallen in love with a person that doesn't love me and I find it very hard not to think obsessively about him. I could stalk him or remain stuck with the thought of him. For me he is very attractive, how can I start thinking other things and persons...I don't know what to do with myself and with this story...any advice?

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 12:21 pm

I kind of quietly cyberstalked someone of whom I was enamoured, who lives far away from me, but he found me out and said it made him uncomfortable, so I stopped. I was crushed but I managed to move on by going to an online dating thing and meeting a couple of guys who were almost as amazing as him. :D

Just when I was managing to put him in the proper context, he reached out to me. :?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 2:51 pm

Ah, limerance strikes again.

My advice is to involve yourself in a hobby that you enjoy to take your mind off him. It is especially helpful if that hobby involves spending time with other people because creating real relationships with people beats a fantasy hands down.

Spend time with friends who really care about you and try not to waste time on someone that doesn't love you.