Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 8:30 am

I ordered this book (in fact its Polish translation) of the university library.

I recently bought Office 365 for students, this package includes Office 2013, for this I wonder if a book about Access 2010 is good for 2013?

Wanting to buy the book "Access 2013 PL. Bibllia - Access 2013 Bible " by Michael Alexander and Dick Kusleika, but it is too expensive. And my University Library bought it, but not yet introduced to the computer catalog

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2014, 1:07 am

Hey, I'm writing a book on Access.

I think you'll find that a book on Access 2010 will work fine with 2013. MS doesn't really change much of anything, it takes years. WHere Access is concerned they really innovate very little.

THere are a lot of instructional videos on youtube for free too. Just go there and type the subject you want and you should find something. Sometimes you have to play around to get the correct terminology to find what you want, but eventually you will.

MissDorkness
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2014, 8:19 am

wozeree wrote:
Hey, I'm writing a book on Access.

I think you'll find that a book on Access 2010 will work fine with 2013. MS doesn't really change much of anything, it takes years. WHere Access is concerned they really innovate very little.

THere are a lot of instructional videos on youtube for free too. Just go there and type the subject you want and you should find something. Sometimes you have to play around to get the correct terminology to find what you want, but eventually you will.

I agree.

I started on an older version of Access, but, I don't recall too much difference between 2010 and 2013. Their biggest shift was prior to that, going from dropdown menus to the Ribbon.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/acces ... 49226.aspx