Despite a horrible day, I have great support of people!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2014, 4:10 am

Patrick Hirang and I were discussing how the majority of people in society do degenerate things and not give a *beep* about what they did wrong. Sure we both come from two different eras, but we both have the same upbringing and learn right from wrong. Watching these YouTube videos lately got me doing a lot of thinking since people can do such crazy and wrongful things without remorse or consequence for their actions. It makes me all the more willing to do the right things and think of others before us even if it's the little things like opening the door to people who want to get in to helping the elderly cross the street.

I've been wronged many times and there are at times that I wanted to put the law into my own hands for being screwed over by people who just don't give two *beep* about they do to innocent people like Pat and I as long as they don't get caught. The thing about it is that I was raised properly by my parents and I have friends and siblings that look after me in case of situations like the ones I mentioned before. I'd do the same for my friends and sibs. I have my own share of flaws and quirks, but at the same time, I make them up for being a very good person and contributing a lot to the community.

Edward S. Neale II said it best to me yesterday that I'm going to make my own share of mistakes, but the most important lesson is to learn from them and move on with my life. That was soon after my near meltdown today with my sister's children, Robert and Lilly. They didn't deserve my wrath as I wasn't thinking straight since I had all that rage inside of me. Another reason is because they are 6 and 4 1/2 years old so there is no excuse of my sudden bad outburst. There is a reason now I have a long temper of going 500+ straight without melting down because I don't want to make the mistake again for acting a fool when I'm angry.

Anyway, I want to thank you guys for helping me get through the difficult situations I had go through practically my whole life. You guys and gals are true friends for sticking me through the good, bad, and the ugly. I will make another random thoughts video with the episode being based on the famous essay I wrote about My Struggles and Successes with Multiple Disabilities in a more condensed yet meaty form of a vlog.