Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

maldoror
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 6:44 am

Well, yeah, they're incompatible in some ways, but they're sets of rules that can't be "opposite" one another.

gamefreak
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 4:37 pm

A person who greets every new student in the classroom, even ones that don`t seem like there type.

A person who had a boyfriend/girlfriend relation as early as the age of 12, There first relationship didn`t last long, but they either go through a series of relationships and
pick one at a certain point in life or go back to the first.

A person who never gets upset and has to be around at least one person at a time, Even if they barly know them.

They don`t care when people touch them in inappropiate parts and found it quite pleasing. Even when they don`t know the person or are in a social environmental.

They never stay with just one activity.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2007, 11:51 pm

maldoror wrote:
To me asking for the opposite of Autism is like asking for the opposite of quantum physics. :?

astrology?
:P

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2007, 2:19 am

I've never heard of this Williams Syndrome. Is anyone actually getting diagnosed with it?

It kinda sounds like someone I know who told me she had Multiple Personality Disorder and tried to claim that means she is autistic. She talks nonstop and tells complete strangers her life's story and goes out with a different man each week. She wears tight synthetic clothes that no Aspie woman could endure wearing. Does that sound more like Williams? She certainly can't be an Aspie.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2007, 4:10 am

as I kept reading the description, all I could think was the movie Bedazzled, where
the guy wishes to be a very sensitive guy :lol:
have you seen it??